SPAM random annoying things

Chilly

Balls of steel
locatable.com - it might show you something you didnt know regarding commute times

sayward

Resident Freddy
Newsreaders and reporters who've started saying someone was wounded in a road accident! No they weren't! Not unless someone shot or stabbed them at the same time!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
locatable.com - it might show you something you didnt know regarding commute times

Would also be brilliant to separate road from buses. I know a lot of areas would have been off-limits that were showing green for me.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Would also be brilliant to separate road from buses. I know a lot of areas would have been off-limits that were showing green for me.
Buses are not in there. Road=car. Although the cars are going way to fast ATM. It's a problem of quality data we can't solve til we get some money.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Had a quick look at the site, very nice. I didn't bother with roads in London, driven there once which was more than enough!

Not that I plan on moving to London!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Buses are not in there. Road=car. Although the cars are going way to fast ATM. It's a problem of quality data we can't solve til we get some money.

Would be a huge addition IMO and would set you apart. Bus timetables are pretty easy to find but understand it'd be a lot of work getting it all tied in (which would mean MOOLAH).

Anyway, after I phoned the letting agent rep yesterday and complained, she "double checked" and reaslised they'd made a mistake. They're now proposing a £50 increase. Morons.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Would be a huge addition IMO and would set you apart. Bus timetables are pretty easy to find but understand it'd be a lot of work getting it all tied in (which would mean MOOLAH).

Anyway, after I phoned the letting agent rep yesterday and complained, she "double checked" and reaslised they'd made a mistake. They're now proposing a £50 increase. Morons.

Oh, I've done the work to integrate bus timetables, it's just that the dataset is so vast that it melts the server you try to run it on and as far as possible I'm trying to stick to a homogeneous server environment, for now, rather than splitting the data across many nodes and set up a far more complex and costly to manage distributed system.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
"made a mistake" = "tried it on"?

Possibly, but the price was *so* much higher than equivalents it could well be a mistake. Would be ludicrous to try that rent on as no-one would ever pay it. Still, some people are very stupid.

Oh, I've done the work to integrate bus timetables, it's just that the dataset is so vast that it melts the server you try to run it on and as far as possible I'm trying to stick to a homogeneous server environment, for now, rather than splitting the data across many nodes and set up a far more complex and costly to manage distributed system.

Furry muff. Nerd.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Still too much tbfh based on what you've posted about other units.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Think you misunderstood, the 2 bed 2 bath was £25 more than the incorrect proposed rent. £1k p/w is spot on value-wise.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
the girl I've had a major crush on for the past 6 months has let herself be impregnated by some nitwit. It's done wonders for her bewbs, and I suppose there's still time to rip the parasite from her womb...but still :eek:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
the girl I've had a major crush on for the past 6 months has let herself be impregnated by some nitwit. It's done wonders for her bewbs, and I suppose there's still time to rip the parasite from her womb...but still :eek:
To quote myself
If the whore gets the job Russ, you stab her!
Change job with baby, and Russ with TdC.. Advice of the day, huh?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
C4 on demand - it's fucking worse than useless - steaming pile of crap :)

rynnor

Rockhound
Middle managers who know fuck all but want to be involved in every decision then cant make a decision and pass it round to other middle managers who also know fuck all causing months of delay and pointless expense.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Do you work in the public sector by any chance? :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Returning something to America that was wrongly delivered.

Commercial invoice, tax.

Fuck off, it weighs nothing and there is no cost involved. Just send the fucking thing.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
having to pay £50 a week to get a train to college, combined with other bills like housekeeping I made £20 last month doing college mon-fri and working sat-sun. When literally everyone else on my course is on benefits getting jobseekers, when they arent job hunting and getting other perks like free/cheaper healthcare and travel. :mad:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wow, deja vu fro that post. In my vu i said "why not just do what they're doing", so now i'll just say "that sucks."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom