SPAM random annoying things

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Shopping for clothes and shit online - i know for a fact if I do it all separately, I'll eventually find a website which will save money if i bulk bought from there..

rynnor

Rockhound
People who use the wrong mail group and spam stupid questions to the entire company - but they are still less annoying than idiots who reply spamming the whole company :p

Gwadien

People who use the wrong mail group and spam stupid questions to the entire company - but they are still less annoying than idiots who reply spamming the whole company :p
One of the staff at College emailed the whole college all of the Staff christmas party photos once, that was funny.

Gwadien

Nothing that interesting sadly :(
'You know that Rynnor cunt, I think we should lay him off, he's a bit of a dick tbh'

'You can't say that!'

'Just did'

'Hey guys, it's Rynnor 'cunt' here'

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Some guy here uses reply-all to mails sent to everyone at the company, even the mundane FYI emails.

Some people shouldn't be allowed to use computers.

rynnor

Rockhound
He seems blithely un-aware - hes just responded to the (frankly wrong) answer of another idiot who replied to all by replying to all again :p

Gwadien

Running upstairs in a world of your own - you put your leg up to go up a stair, but realize the step was bigger than you thought and you put your foot down on the same level, fucks with your brain.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Nearly having an accident. Audi (with the stupid darkened blue tinted headlights so fucking hard to see) coming round a round a bout, if they were going round at the speed of any normal person in weather like this I would of had plenty of time to get out. Turns out it was going much faster so i had to slam the breaks on. My own fault for trying hit the gap and misjudging its speed, but still fuck that cunt.

Gwadien

Front port on my PC - Plug the headphones in all the way - doesn't work - leave it half in, works fine?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Trains that are 2 minutes late for 2 minutes when they are then 2 minutes late. So far this train is 19 minutes late. Unless the driver stopped for a shit it was never 2 minutes late. Lying cunts
London train driver, he shits when he wants! He shits when he wants!
1345478715-jason-puncheon.jpg

Poag

m00?
Its 6:35am. My train pulls up. I have £6500 season ticket in hand, last year it was 'only' £6000, its not a first class ticket its a normal ticked for a highspeed train. I board the train, i look around.

Not a single seat. Anywhere. Not even the jump seats are free, well actually one is, but some massive woman has her suitcase in the gap where that seat folds down. Not particularly wanting to have half my seat taken by fatty mc baginton i move to the next carriage. People are already standing in asiles, next carriage, the same.

Want to get to work? £6500 please! ...A Seat? Are you mad?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
that's bullcrap man. my 1st class year ticket -valid on every single form of public transport there is in the NL- only costs about 3k euros :p

Fweddy

FH is my second home
My bicycle cost me £16 two years ago and I've spent maybe £20 on maintaining it since :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Its 6:35am. My train pulls up. I have £6500 season ticket in hand, last year it was 'only' £6000, its not a first class ticket its a normal ticked for a highspeed train. I board the train, i look around.

Not a single seat. Anywhere. Not even the jump seats are free, well actually one is, but some massive woman has her suitcase in the gap where that seat folds down. Not particularly wanting to have half my seat taken by fatty mc baginton i move to the next carriage. People are already standing in asiles, next carriage, the same.

Want to get to work? £6500 please! ...A Seat? Are you mad?

Fucking hell, where are you commuting from? Mars?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Driving over a flyover, two workers in an old transit alongside one of those weird 4x4 jap people carrier things you see with the big wheels and crash bars that his back wheel is only held on by one loose nut, the freaking wheel is flapping all over the place and about to come off..fair enough, but right up the arse of the transit is a middle aged 'execiutive' woman in a 12 plate Merc blasting her horn for the transit to get out the way.
I felt like shooting her.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Driving over a flyover, two workers in an old transit alongside one of those weird 4x4 jap people carrier things you see with the big wheels and crash bars that his back wheel is only held on by one loose nut, the freaking wheel is flapping all over the place and about to come off..fair enough, but right up the arse of the transit is a middle aged 'execiutive' woman in a 12 plate Merc blasting her horn for the transit to get out the way.
I felt like shooting her.

Maybe she was also beeping her horn to tell him his wheel was coming off?

sayward

Resident Freddy
Having yet another lousy cold which has appeared fully formed as loss of voice and a major cough which feels like a chest infection. I can't even blame it on man flu. I'm hitting the brandy again, at least it burns off the back of my throat.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Having yet another lousy cold which has appeared fully formed as loss of voice and a major cough which feels like a chest infection. I can't even blame it on man flu. I'm hitting the brandy again, at least it burns off the back of my throat.

Hey me too! Sick five! *cover sneeze with hand and lift hand up*

soze

I am a FH squatter
Sat on the train when the tickets are checked. I show mine the 4 scroats on the the seats opposite start calling the conductor all sorts of cunt this and cunt that. As it turns out they do not have to buy tickets because they don't have any money. They are entitled to use the train when they want because it is public and if the conductor does not like it he can get fucked. Queue a 40 minute wait for the police while these 4 try their hardest to fuck the train up with such tactics as shitting on a seat smashing a window and setting off a fire extinguisher. I had one girl come and sit next to me and she looked terrified. Police show up and the train needs to be abandoned. So I had a 2 hour journey rather than 30 minutes and the best part is they will end up with nothing more than a slap on the wrist. It is so pointless there is nothing the law will do that scares these little cunts and like a few other passengers said giving them an attitude adjustment would just lead to being stabbed or being sent down for assault.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Went to a venue with mixed gender toilets last night, what the fuck, women are strange creatures. I hope i never have to see that again.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
smileys in work emails.

It isn't facebook you fucking pleb.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
deciding to make breakfast. forgetting said breakfast. being reminded of breakfast by boiling clouds of black smoke coming from the kitchen. now the entire house is full of "breakfast" whereas I am not :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom