SPAM random annoying things

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Wazzerphuk said:
You can see around all corners? You always know that there's no-one walking around that corner as you approach it?

You're a fucking stupid, near-sighted, selfish prick.

And you're on your period?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I used to cycle on the pavement around dangerous parts of the road. I would make sure I did not go too fast and if I came up to any alleys or corners leading on I would slow down a lot in case someone rushed out.

It sounds like what Gwadien does as he's not an idiot.

Yes you have idiotic cyclists out there but don't make things so personal when Gwadien had politely replied to your accusations.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking hell, can we pick on that cunt TdC ? You know the one that lives in Holland and hasn't invited me back since I stripped and danced on his balcony last time I was there with Chilly ....

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
also, you make out you stripping and dancing on my balcony to be something I'm supposed to enjoy :p

TdC

d'aaaawww come on back in the summertime then Deeblet. We can make it an FH filthy euro meet-up!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
also, you make out you stripping and dancing on my balcony to be something I'm supposed to enjoy :p
I think you will find that it brought joy unto you.
also, you stole my fave usb stick :eek:
I still have the usb stick, I am waiting to return it in person. Also, I did NOT steal it, you loaned it to me to allow me to listen to The XX, I now own, legally, both albums :) Joy to the world, peace to all.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
d'aaaawww come on back in the summertime then Deeblet. We can make it an FH filthy euro meet-up!
Right, I am up for dat, as long as you get to drive me again in that thing you called a car... You can always come over to England and I will put you up, might even let you meet Edmond and Zarjazz.... (hmm, that would be a cuntish thing to do)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Your car develops a fault. At night. When the garage is closed. A few days before Xmas. Thanks, car.

TdC

I think you will find that it brought joy unto you.
you will be pleased to know many doubts were had as to the pleasure it was supposed to bring :p

I still have the usb stick, I am waiting to return it in person. Also, I did NOT steal it, you loaned it to me to allow me to listen to The XX, I now own, legally, both albums :) Joy to the world, peace to all.

keep it as a memento to the evening you almost pulled that 50+yo bird ;)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Deebs said:
Right, I am up for dat, as long as you get to drive me again in that thing you called a car... You can always come over to England and I will put you up, might even let you meet Edmond and Zarjazz.... (hmm, that would be a cuntish thing to do)

No one ever invites me, you're all poofs :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
you will be pleased to know many doubts were had as to the pleasure it was supposed to bring :p

keep it as a memento to the evening you almost pulled that 50+yo bird ;)
Why did you have to mention that? Thanks for the USB stick :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuck you...again

Eh, What?? keep talking Teeds!!?
Fuck off. Come to mine for Boxing Day (got the lot coming here). Will be mayhem but would love to have you here so I can laugh at someone else with a bigger pot belly than me and less hair. Pretty please.....

TdC

that thing I call a car? by that time I may even have a Brera. you'll be begging me to let you have a go :p

Also, why not come over with Ed and the Zarjizzle? Or with Chilly? I'm sure there are a few things going on in the summer here that you may even enjoy :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You're not missing much Gaff, Deebs will arrange to go out for a beer, but it will never happen

*old cunt*
Fuck me sideways, sorry. There I said it. I've not seen Anna-Marie in 4 weeks, didn't even see her on her birthday for the first time in her life. I am a cunt.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
that thing I call a car? by that time I may even have a Brera. you'll be begging me to let you have a go :p

Also, why not come over with Ed and the Zarjizzle? Or with Chilly? I'm sure there are a few things going on in the summer here that you may even enjoy :)

What the fuck is a Brera? That a kickstarter project car?

I could bring Ed and Zarjism (aka Zarjazz). He has started to talk now at work and in the New Year I reckon I can get him to string more than 2 words together without being a patronising cunt.

TdC

No one ever invites me, you're all poofs :(

you come over too then dude. iirc we've never met in person. We can call it the FH old fogies meetup (except for me and Ed obv, we're young gods) ;-)

TdC

What the fuck is a Brera?

this is a Brera you uncultured heathen island dweller :eek:

alfa-romeo-brera-02.jpg

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
this is a Brera you uncultured heathen island dweller :eek:

alfa-romeo-brera-02.jpg
Um, do I spot a "This is a rust bucket", aka as an Alfa Romeo badge?

Btw, reckon we should get the dwarf out at some point... (Jupitus). I would love to go to a show in Amsterdam and toss the cunt into a cunt. How funny would that be?

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I could bring Ed and Zarjism (aka Zarjazz). He has started to talk now at work and in the New Year I reckon I can get him to string more than 2 words together without being a patronising cunt.

You said Ed wasn't that bad ... sometimes.

TdC

hah, you'll see my beautiful car when you see it :p

you realize inviting Jup will both raise our average age and lower our average height eh? still, it will be good thing to have someone there who's actually less tall than myself :D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You said Ed wasn't that bad ... sometimes.
He's a cunt, you are Ed + patronising :)
hah, you'll see my beautiful car when you see it :p

you realize inviting Jup will both raise our average age and lower our average height eh? still, it will be good thing to have someone there who's actually less tall than myself :D
I would add that bringing Edmond and Zarjazz will fuck up our BMI, average weight and anything else... Though, since I gave up smoking I have been eating every fucking thing I can and need to exercise else I will look like you :(

TdC

Though, since I gave up smoking I have been eating every fucking thing I can and need to exercise else I will look like you :(

fatty. I've lost 18kg since last you saw me...recognize me you will not :p

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom