SPAM random annoying things

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Annoys the tits out of me too. But I ain't wearing high-vis for no man ;)
when I was younger I didn't care, but being a car driver and a cyclist as well as having a slight night blindness thing (the contrast goes away, everything turns grey) have taught me different. I have lights on all my bikes. I have both see-me lights and lights to see with if you follow my meaning.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
When I cycle at night, I cycle on the paths, simply because no-one is around, apart from chavs, who deserved to get a front wheel to dah face.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
So you're a cunt then? People that cycle on pavements are utter, utter dicks.

Gwadien

So you're a cunt then? People that cycle on pavements are utter, utter dicks.

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D GET AN OFFENSIVE RESPONSE OFF YOU :O

I live in the suburbs of Leicester, where people drive like dicks and no-one is on the path.

Go figure.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
And people wonder why cyclists sometimes get a bad reputation.

The ROAD is for YOU. The pavement is for NON-VEHICLES.

Gwadien

And people wonder why cyclists sometimes get a bad reputation.

The ROAD is for YOU. The pavement is for NON-VEHICLES.

When I come to think about it, the Po-Po cycle on paths around here too.

Why would I risk myself when there's a perfectly fine path with no-one using it?

I love it when you rage at me, turns me awwwn.

Poag

m00?

Why would I risk myself when there's a perfectly fine path with no-one using it?

Using this logic i shall drive home tonight on the pavement...there was noone on it! they all ran out of the way!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home

You can see around all corners? You always know that there's no-one walking around that corner as you approach it?

You're a fucking stupid, near-sighted, selfish prick.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
So because you've never hit someone on the pavement, the potential for it to happen doesn't exist? At least people on the roads are prepared for danger. An elderly woman walking on the pavement is not ever prepared to be smashed by some irresponsible cyclist only thinking of themselves.

Gwadien

Oh, and btw, I love it how you call me childish and stuff...

Check my posts, how many times have I got personal to you?

How many have you to me?

Et viola.

So because you've never hit someone on the pavement, the potential for it to happen doesn't exist? At least people on the roads are prepared for danger. An elderly woman walking on the pavement is not ever prepared to be smashed by some irresponsible cyclist only thinking of themselves.
Because a elderly woman walking in the pavement in the middle of no-where at like 11pm 12pm isn't strange anyway?
Besides, I don't ride like a dick, I am pretty careful, usually go on the grass and shit to avoid turns.
Please don't use your experiences of London, and apply them to the rest of the UK.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Guys, civility required.

(Fuck me, did I just use that word?)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
O
Besides, I don't ride like a dick, I am pretty careful, usually go on the grass and shit to avoid turns.

You're clearly not pretty careful if you willingly ignore the laws of the road and put others in danger. Similarly, cutting corners is ill-advised as other traffic doesn't know what you're doing.

You need to think outside of your tiny little box about how your actions affect more than just you.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Fac
Oh, and btw, I love it how you call me childish and stuff...

Check my posts, how many times have I got personal to you?

How many have you to me?

Et viola.

Because a elderly woman walking in the pavement in the middle of no-where at like 11pm 12pm isn't strange anyway?
Please don't use your experiences of London, and apply them to the rest of the UK.

Fact remains, by cycling on the path you are acting irresponsibly, and are displaying a general disregard for the safety of others.

I find myself agreeing with the anatomical comparison made of you earlier in the thread.

Gwadien

You need to think outside of your tiny little box about how your actions affect more than just you.

Oh look, theereee we go again.

A lot of the cycle paths merge onto normal paths, what should I do there o' fearless leader? cycle through fences to get onto the road ASAP?

I must report the police at their own stations for not sticking to the law!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
If police are riding in places they shouldn't be, then yes you should report them as they're breaking the highway code. I once had to report a police car repeatedly pulling out of a Tesco car park "entrance only" - think it's ok to drive like that just because you spotted a copper doing it? If I did that I'd get 3 points on my license immediately.

Just because someone else does something stupid that's not an excuse for you to do it either.

Gwadien

If police are riding in places they shouldn't be, then yes you should report them as they're breaking the highway code. I once had to report a police car repeatedly pulling out of a Tesco car park "entrance only" - think it's ok to drive like that just because you spotted a copper doing it? If I did that I'd get 3 points on my license immediately.

Just because someone else does something stupid that's not an excuse for you to do it either.

Nah, I think they're riding on the paths at night because obviously the car-squads aren't doing their job well and catching shit drivers, because it's pretty dangerous at night, and no-one around is on the paths (The points I made before)

Think you need to remember I did say I do this at night, not during the day, in the day, I stick to the roads :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yes cos you are getting old!
Could well be, let's pretend I am a young Deebs and rewrite it:

Can you two cunts stop making the personal fucking insults. Wankers.

Actually, that is much better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom