SPAM random annoying things

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The postal system over here's going to the dogs. I don't want my post delivered at 8pm. When I was a lad, we got first post before 7pm, and a second post around 8am.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The postal system over here's going to the dogs. I don't want my post delivered at 8pm. When I was a lad, we got first post before 7pm, and a second post around 8am.
AM or PM? ;p

First post was pre 7am, second post was between 9am and 12pm for me.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Only one post now. Dunno what time - it's not set.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I get the letters at 9-9.30 and the parcels ect come in a van normally around 11.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Finland works pretty much like so;

- Mail comes at set time in the morning, 9-11 depending on location etc.
- If there's a packet that doesn't fit, they leave a "pick up here" note.
- UPS, whatnot come when the person and the delivery people agree upon(last time they just brought it to work :p)

sayward

Resident Freddy
Yeah, I just didn't get around to it a few years back and noticed nobody gave a fuck. Since then I haven't bothered.
One year I didn't do any and no one said anything, I presume that without comparing notes they each one thought that theirs was lost in the post.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
City wankers on the Drain who trying to read Metro whilst not holding onto anything and being thrown around the carriage. Cunts.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
sayward said:
One year I didn't do any and no one said anything, I presume that without comparing notes they each one thought that theirs was lost in the post.

Either that or they all think:

"That bastard didn't buy us a Christmas card this year!"

;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People who spend over a year renovating a 15 year old house and park 3 vans on the street every fucking day.

It would have been quicker to knock the fucking thing down and start again.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
does a 15yr old house need renovating?

Poag

m00?
City wankers on the Drain who trying to read Metro whilst not holding onto anything and being thrown around the carriage. Cunts.

People who get on a tube train and then immediately stop just inside the door.

Or the people who death grip into the poles near the doors and stand half in the seat area and half in the standy bit, blocking both.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
does a 15yr old house need renovating?

I can't see how but he gutted it. It is a really nice stone house. He has built a small 1 story extension on the back.

I have got to thinking that he is building a bunker or something under it with the amount of rubble and shit that is going into near constant skips.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Having a limited edition signed print come in the post, only for the fucking postman to fold it in half to get it through the letterbox

Postie-Cunt!!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Spending £4 on a birthday card, and smudging the ink :twak: . Looks like I've wazzed on it :X3: . Now I have to buy another card :rolleyes: . This time I'm going to use an ordinary pen (y) . Not a fucking magic marker :twak: .

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Amazon sending me an email to confirm that I just told them to stop sending me emails.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Think of the positive, they're making sure that -you- really asked them to stop ;)

Though it is rather hard to imagine some evil person in a lair of computers, sending fake emails to stop people receiving spam. Dastardly.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The word titular. It's like a shortskirt, high heel, tanktop girl rubbing against you in the bar just to keep warm and with 0 sexual intent.

Sure it gets the job done, but there's still no tits even if the promise is there.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Melbourne F1 tickets going on sale and me not having the balls to spend the £3k for paddock club.

rynnor

Rockhound
I can't see how but he gutted it. It is a really nice stone house. He has built a small 1 story extension on the back.

I have got to thinking that he is building a bunker or something under it with the amount of rubble and shit that is going into near constant skips.

Sex Dungeon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom