SPAM random annoying things

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Frankie Boyle is a plain and simple troll, I enjoy the stupidity of his tweets because he plainly says things to get a reaction and I enjoy the stupidity of people's reactions even more to his outrageous tweets.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I fucking hate the cunt. However...

"James Arthur looks like someone put a sheep's teeth into a baby's head" is one of the funnies things I have read all week.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Wow, slagging off X-Factor contestants; not exactly setting the bar high is he? I suppose there weren't any brain-damaged kids around so he went for the next best thing.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I just don't get Frankie Boyle. If he is as great as he seems to think he is he wouldn't be sitting at home on a Saturday night watching x-factor, feeling the need to live tweet it.

soze

I am a FH squatter
One of the other comedians explained that tweeting is part of the Job now. You post a funny tweet your DVD and Live Show sales go up. So he has probably been told to tweet about it. That being said none of what he said even makes we want to download a DVD rip let alone buy his DVD.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Just finished 13 days straight at work this evening.

Only have the one day off, but i can honestly say i have never ever felt this bone weary, gonna get my 1-2 things i need to do done earlyish tomorrow and then veg out for the day with the dog watching sci-fi re runs, thank god for a day off :)

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Fucking windows update corrupting my windows 7 making me reinstall it 3 times now. Is there anyway to stop it from updating automatically permanently?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
On mine its control panel / updates / untick everything. But mines XP & over 2000 years old. Even Moses had Vista on his laptop!

sayward

Resident Freddy
Waking up to Sky HD + still recording a program that finished several hours ago and thus wiping all my other recorded stuff not marked as Keep. Fucking shit fucking box.
I'm not the only one who hates the bloody thing then!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Hookers and pimps.

Had a knock on my front door about an hour or so ago. Maybe a bit before 2am.

I thought WTF? Then went downstairs and looked through the curtain at a shoddily dressed girl at the porch.

I went out the back and round towards the front of my house. On the way round I spotted a black guy at the end of my path. Asked him what he wanted, but he wouldn't reply - so I didn't stop walking and carried on round to the front.

Scabby-faced female (barely) oik turned round. Obviously a user of something (probably cock - last time I saw a face like that I was on my way home from a pub in Bradford - through the red light district (it was between the pub and my house) and a similarly diseased-looking individual offered to suck me off for the change in my pocket - and my claim that I only had £3.50 didn't seem to discourage her)...

Anyway. She asked "can I see the 'young girl' who lives here".

I told her that she'd "got the wrong house" and started to walk away.

"Oh I haven't."

"You have, no young girl lives here. It's the wrong house", say I, keeping walking.

"Oh, I can guarantee I've got the right address".

"Guarantee?" I exclaim. I stop walking and shoot a quick look at pimp-boy just to see if there's any reaction. There is none, so I continue. "You can't guarantee anything - I live here, it's my house, there's no fucking girl here. Now please leave".

"Don't get <incorrect word for disrespectful> with me"

"I'll get <same incorrect word for disrespectful> with anyone who knocks on my door at 2am and then trys to tell me who fucking lives there"

"<Incoherent rambling in face of startling amount of logic>"

I continue to walk and she follows me down my path, still rambling.

I turn round and point out, in my best and nicest language (though about 2 inches from her scabby maw), that it's generally the done thing to apologise when you've got someone out of their house at 2am and that I'll be <incorrect word for disrespectful> to anyone I like in that circumstance.

I turn to walk back around to the back of my house and say "Now knob off" over my shoulder.

"Knob off? I'm not gay. Errrrrrrr <confused>" - her voice tails off as she realises that I'm finished with them and ain't turning round to continue...

Skank and pimp-boy then start walking away and she starts complaining that "that bastard sent us to the completely wrong house"...

I'd have said CTFOADOA but I thought it was probably a real possibility. :)

So anyway. I decided to play CS:GO for an hour or so to calm myself down and to be available in case she decided that the "young girl" really did live here and convinced spineless pimp-boy to come back. But appears it's not happening. Shame.

Strange things eh? It's not even that bad an area!

Last edited:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Getting up at 6:30, go to school earlier than usual because of the snow, be at uni 15 minutes before class starts, grab a cup of coffee, get in class, no one comes, all alone in class room, no teacher either, check my email, teacher sent an email out at 11pm saying he won't make it today

Great. Now I can sit around for four hours doing nothing

CorNokZ

Nah, used the opportunity to write a letter of application.. And browse my aquarium/aquascaping forums :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Nah, used the opportunity to write a letter of application.. And browse my aquarium/aquascaping forums :)
Where the fuck did you disappear to yesterday? - I pimped a car out waiting for you and you fucked off!

CorNokZ

lol sorry mate ^^

I'll be back on tonight. I need to play it single player for a bit though. I had no idea what I was doing and was just dumped into a world where people started shooting at me from the second I got there :)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Getting randy picking out lingerie online for the missus and wanting it to be Christmas today.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ppl driving at night with full beam.

You don't need full beam in a well-lit city street on a clear Tuesday night ffs

If its not a nickable offence, it should be

soze

I am a FH squatter
Especially fuckers that don't have the intelligence to shut them off before blinding you for several seconds

sayward

Resident Freddy
Most people round here only have one headlight and that should certainly be an arrestable offence.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, I just didn't get around to it a few years back and noticed nobody gave a fuck. Since then I haven't bothered.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hot coffee! Hot coffee! Oooooh my tongue feels like i've been licking snookies snookie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom