Rambo you suck ;oooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by den_arid
u still think this a discussion :s
when u discuss u need arguments ...u kinda lack those m8 !

Do i? I am pretty much the only one who has given some opinions in this thread. Also faderrullan in page 5. But i guess you havent read much, last page or so? Gr8 m8, much h8 so l8 a8ght.

D

den_arid

I don't h8 m8 :s, this thread is just silly...
it's a 'I pwned u' thread doesn't deserve all the attention ;s

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by den_arid
I don't h8 m8 :s, this thread is just silly...
it's a 'I pwned u' thread doesn't deserve all the attention ;s

Dont be here then, some ppl at least tried making it constructive, but some ppl with their "go find a shrink dude - u really need it"
kinda takes the shit out of the thread.

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by Freppe^^
He stated how it is by saying im a moron?
Sure, at least i got the decency to tell a opinion of the discussion in this topic. "Not going, oh god, freppe and xima is the only morons in this thread" What difference does that make? Does it change the discussion in this thread? It doesnt.

Don't need decency to speak the truth.

X

Xeanor

And we've got cyclodia's little movies,
warderwarderwarderwarderwarderwarderwarderwarder
greycongreycon
myrdmidon! ooohhhhh it's a myrmidon!

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by Xeanor
Don't need decency to speak the truth.

That you've not said anything good in this thread? Else than postfarming? :)

X

Xeanor

That you've not said anything good in this thread? Else than postfarming? :)

When is something "good" ?

S

saltymcpepper

Originally posted by Ximadir
1) wrong
2) 19 year
3) soz but nope
4) perfect eyes
5) 4 best friends 10+ good friends
6) nah im not fan of your series
7) wtf?
8) 1.75m 70kg hm yeah thats fat
9) Soz i dont use your clothes
10) Dont need
11) Not even a pic on me on the net
12) never played the focking game.
13) Yeah i think december is gay irl
14) Yep i agree december your dad should not rape you when you was 10 but 12 was oke
15) Yeah you are a fucktard december

Can i have my money?

lol
december=teh pwned

O

old.Morchaoron

so you want a opinion & discussion etc?

i killed alot of people

alot of people killed me

its a combo of class, sc, abilities, realmrank, lag, computer, amount of people, your enemy, tactics, pressing the buttons in the right order and a major load of luck in some cases (resisted stun/mez etc)

there is always a reason when you die, one of these factors was against you then, some have more impact then others, otherwise, you would have won...

when i jump a bd and ae mez his bonegang + him and i kill him within stun duration, i win

if i dot kill him within stun duration, i probably lose

if i win is it because i rock? the harder i press my ame slash button the more damage i deal? i think not...

if i dont kill him within stun duration, and i resist 2 of his lifetaps, and becaues of that i kill him, is that because he is a 'fucking useless noob'? i think not...

i killed a rr5 hunter once with my rr1 scout without losing a single hp, i was unbuffed and he shot me first, i pressed the buttons in the right order, so did he... however, everything at me was evaded/blocked, while everything thrown at him critted and didnt get evaded

is he a 'fucking noob' then? i think not, he knew how to play his class, so did i...

especially assassin fights are much easier then regular fights (whether you win or lose) since you dont have to do that much other then ramming a few styles without caring about others around you, thats why i find it funny when people saying they 'pwned' someone.... how exactly did you 'pwn' someone, you rammed harder on the buttons then he did?

its like playing cards, you only have to know to play them right and your 'luck' will have to do the rest

but i guess people like you will not understand that anyway cuz all you see is 'omg pwned i roxxor l33t boxor' but thats the illusion that keeps this game interesting for some people...

you will probably give a comment like 'omg noob' 'omg you are teh suck' but it will not come unexpected and i can live with that (i would be mental if i couldnt) ;)

and about postfarming: any mod may reset my postcount if they want to really i dont give a shit what my title is ;)

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron

i killed alot of people

alot of people killed me

its a combo of class, sc, abilities, realmrank, lag, computer, amount of people, your enemy, tactics, pressing the buttons in the right order and a major load of luck in some cases (resisted stun/mez etc)

there is always a reason when you die, one of these factors was against you then, some have more impact then others, otherwise, you would have won...

when i jump a bd and ae mez his bonegang + him and i kill him within stun duration, i win

if i win is it because i rock? the harder i press my ame slash button the more damage i deal? i think not...

if i dont kill him within stun duration, and i resist 2 of his lifetaps, and becaues of that i kill him, is that because he is a 'fucking useless noob'? i think not...

i killed a rr5 hunter once with my rr1 scout without losing a single hp, i was unbuffed and he shot me first, i pressed the buttons in the right order, so did he... however, everything at me was evaded/blocked, while everything thrown at him critted and didnt get evaded

is he a 'fucking noob' then? i think not, he knew how to play his class, so did i...

especially assassin fights are much easier then regular fights (whether you win or lose) since you dont have to do that much other then ramming a few styles without caring about others around you, thats why i find it funny when people saying they 'pwned' someone.... how exactly did you 'pwn' someone, you rammed harder on the buttons then he did?

its like playing cards, you only have to know to play them right and your 'luck' will have to do the rest

but i guess people like you will not understand that anyway cuz all you see is 'omg pwned i roxxor l33t boxor' but thats the illusion that keeps this game interesting for some people...

you will probably give a comment like 'omg noob' 'omg you are teh suck' but it will not come unexpected and i can live with that (i would be mental if i couldnt) ;)

cba to read ;o

O

old.Morchaoron

cba to read ;o

in other words: you have nothing constructive to add to that, because you know i am right, because if it was a whine you WOULD have replied im sure of that ;)

so much for your 'discussion & opinions' :rolleyes:

D

december_rain

greycongreycon

:ROFLMAO:

:great:

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
lol
december=teh pwned

yes ofc, by saying some1 is ghey they automaticly "pwn" em :great:

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by december_rain
:ROFLMAO:

:great:

yes ofc, by saying some1 is ghey they automaticly "pwn" em :great:

December go tell you dad to wash his cock cause you smell out of your mouth.

X

Ximadir

greycongreycon

Show me that you can do better fucktard come one show me stupid fuck. And if you played on excal 90% is warder or myrmidon all the high rank fucktards zerg like noob rambo pussie to solo.

But show me you can do better mister fucker.

D

december_rain

greycongreycon

Show me that you can do better fucktard come one show me stupid fuck. And if you played on excal 90% is warder or myrmidon all the high rank fucktards zerg like noob rambo pussie to solo.

"50-Sorcerer-8l0-Prydwen-Forgotten Legends"

proof enough ?

V

Vitae

greycongreycon

I believe there is no point talking to this guy. Obviously hes got some unrepairable issues. Can some mod close this BS thread?

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by december_rain
"50-Sorcerer-8l0-Prydwen-Forgotten Legends"

proof enough ?

Since when did RR show anything. So, come again.

O

old.Morchaoron

ximadir has been pwned multiple times right now and he's getting more and more aggressive, i wonder how far he can go although i must admit his barking is getting funnier with every post, and he has proven to lack the intelligence to reply to a 'normal' post :rolleyes:

this is why they shouldnt give people like him access to the internet
:rolleyes:

S

Shrye

Since when did RR show anything. So, come again.

Would say it shows some kind of skill/effort... You don't get to rr8 with a primary cc class by sucking completely.

F

Freppe^^

i killed alot of people

alot of people killed me

and about postfarming: any mod may reset my postcount if they want to really i dont give a shit what my title is ;)

First post from you in this thread which is worth reading, nicely done.

*Stealthfights are yes, random. But gettin PA/CD etc in makes you have a gr8 advantage. If not, gettin a evade and hopefully you'd get evade stun in is also a gr8 advantage. A thing i also would say as luck. I wouldnt say stealthing really is skill, cept getting PA/CD in etc. Which demands some type of skill at least. A gr8 navigation of your character mayhaps.

*I dont think really you can pwn anyone, or own for that matter. You won, simply. Dno why ppl say pwn/own tbh, prolly cus they wanna increase their ego or so, i dno.

*Doubt that rr5 hunter you attacked was buffed aswell tho. Otherwise you'd be dead meat, even if he'd stand still for a 10 sec or so, just looking for ya.

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by Shrye
Would say it shows some kind of skill/effort... You don't get to rr8 with a primary cc class by sucking completely.

Why should it? Only time and effort is what is showed. Not skill.

O

old.Morchaoron

*I dont think really you can pwn anyone, or own for that matter. You won, simply. Dno why ppl say pwn/own tbh, prolly cus they wanna increase their ego or so, i dno.

true ^^

now to go back to the reason of all this 'whining' going on here, our little ximadir friend posted he 'pwned' someone, the only reason he does such a thing cuz he wants to troll (its not a opinion since opinions can be explained and have reasons) ^^
behaviour like that gets rejected by the majority of the people on these boards; he says someone sucks, so they tell him he sucks, you punch someone in the face, you get punched back, thats how it works i cant see why anyone still wants to defend such a guy obviously now when he's acting like a loose cannon ^^

F

Freppe^^

This thread was from xima, directed to Rambo, and rambo only. Not you ppl around. Therefor its just pure lame of the ppls whos gone here to just flame and raise their postcount some.
Look at rambo, he took it easy, said happy new year and moved on. Not stuck around here and keept on flaming xima.

"he says someone sucks, so they tell him he sucks, you punch someone in the face, you get punched back"

quite okey, should be like this.

"he says someone sucks, that guy tell him he sucks, you punch someone in the face, you get puncked back." 1v1, nothing else.

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by Shrye

Ofcourse you can just join the 20fg alb zerg and be leet

O

old.Morchaoron

This thread was from xima, directed to Rambo, and rambo only. Not you ppl around.

that is correct, however, why post it on a PUBLIC forum then, he could have just pmmed him, but obviously, like i said before, he does this for a trolling reason, its much more fun when everyone can see it and whine about it, that kind of behaviour gets people annoyed (nothing special) so they respond ^^

it is only normal that people who behave like asses in a community get rejected, they are as they say... 'unwanted'

Look at rambo, he took it easy, said happy new year and moved on.

good point, rambo got a strong insult and moved on, but ximadir on the other hand, has gone berserk with words after getting insults of the same low level ^^

W

witte-

December go tell you dad to wash his cock cause you smell out of your mouth.

erm cyc .... how about its time that you calm down now , u can flame ppl but don't you think that comment goes a bit to far, you should know better tbh

R

Rambo

i killed alot of people

alot of people killed me

many thanks morch for posting this, your opinion fills me up totally, cbaed to post all that tho and start another uselles arguement with crylonia. but at this point i had to mension that yes he killed me, but i was 70% hp cause i just had a fight, and i also think (but i am not sure) that i didnt had time 2 repoison my swords either, ofc he didnt realised that cause he fall of his chair when he killed me and had to run in forums to post etc.

and fyi all sb's or nses out there :
my current spec is,
50DW, 50Thrust, 21CS, 30stealth, 30envenom, all +21,
i also have MOP3, Dualist Reflexes3, DEX3, STR3, CON3, 2ndWind, Purge, Vanish, Quick3, Dodger1, Tireless1, LW2, Aom1,
1605 Weapon Skill
...wich means the only way to kill me is to land a very high pa on me or low pa-cd and hope my purge is down.

i made this spec only cause couple sb's were able to kill me when their purge was up and mine down ( without pa me ofc ). Now they are easy no matter what.

So Crylonia i think all people here slaping you for some reason and not for nothing... you were more than stupid to post such shit.

Btw thanks, you might make the biggest Rambo thread ever, i think record till now is 12pages, can i count on you?

oh and i almost forgot this :
..........................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................
....................QQQ..................................................QQQ.......................................
............QQQQQQQQQQ......................................QQQQQQQQQQ..........................
.........QQ...................QQ..............................QQ..................QQ...........................
.......QQ.........................QQ.......................QQ.........................QQ......................
.....QQ.............................QQ...................QQ.............................QQ....................
...QQ...............................QQ.................QQ................................QQ...................
...QQ...............................QQ.................QQ................................QQ...................
....QQ..............................QQ..................QQ...............................QQ.....................
......QQQ.............QQQ.....QQ.....................QQQ.............QQQ......QQ....................
..........QQQQ.........QQQQQQ...........................QQQQ.........QQQQQQ......................
...............QQQQQQQQQQ....................................QQQQQQQQQQ...........................
......................QQQQQ..QQQQ.....................................QQQQQ..QQQQ..................
........................................QQQQQQQ............................................QQQQQQQ......
.............................................QQQQ.................................................QQQQ...........
..............................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................

holidays are gone i can be ewul again :p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread