Originally posted by Ximadir
Pwnd by freppe :clap: :clap:

December noob hahahahah

k since we r down at this lvl....

i bet 10 £ atleast 7 of theese things is true in your case

1 face full of pimples.
2 age 10-16.
3 virgin.
4 got glasses, to scared to get contacts.
5 1 or less friends.
6 thinks Urkel is sooo cool.
7 been "weedgied" 10+ times.
8 fat and/or uggly.
9 uses green pants.
10 acting cool on the net since u cant irl.
11 using fake pic when showing urself over the net.
12 is a mediocre cs player

B

bolo

Originally posted by Vitae
Good point m8 as its really what this post is about. I will investigate if there is any chance u can candidate for Nobel-Litterature pirze.

Yes please because you certainly will not get a nomination.

:)

B

bolo

Just face it he sucks rr10l10 no skills nothing.

Just try fighting remi,elajt on excal both rr10 there 10 times better then him.

Constanze makes me laugh even more lolz running snare run away again a solo sb? T.T and thats rr10 lol lol lol.

December: Oh my ns sucks i cant win boehoe lets reroll an mincer on excal cause i cant win im skillless noob..... sigh

Yeah you played with me 2 or 3 times when i was rr4/5 i was not so good then but you sucked even more noob.

Why dont you bring your toons in to school with you for show-and-tell on Monday?

You DO have show-and-tell day in 5th grade dont you?

And please make a post to tell us all how it went for you.....

O

old.Downanael

sshot005.jpg

Nuff said tbh

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Freppe^^
Well that would include u aswell then. End of it. Dont try be funny or so, just lame.

its not meant to be funny, its true....

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by old.Downanael
sshot005.jpg

Nuff said tbh

Aye then he thinks he is the l33t rr11 i wtf all and when you meet him solo he gets pwnd to shit omfg get a life noob rr11 and then zerging with warders, sad wanker.

O

old.Morchaoron

Aye then he thinks he is the l33t rr11 i wtf all and when you meet him solo he gets pwnd to shit omfg get a life noob rr11 and then zerging with warders, sad wanker.

such frustration and anger about a computer game, and none if it makes sense either!

http://www.find-a-psychiatrist.com/

here you go m8, its not too late yet, you can still be saved!

T

Tesla Monkor

- 12 is a mediocre cs player

Damn. You're onto me. Hated that game. You're so dead if you don't have lightning reflexes - don't have em, don't bother playing. (I'll settle for instakill UT2K3, though. That I can reign in, at least.)

Maybe that's why I suck as a huntress. Not enough CS. Oh, well.

Carry on with your yelling at each other. It's very entertaining. ^_^

L

Lochlyessa

Originally posted by old.Downanael
sshot005.jpg

Nuff said tbh

Heh.. sorry, you're bringing 5 stealthers to camp amg, and yet you whine when they retaliate with 7 people to get past? You really can be retarded at times down

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
Heh.. sorry, you're bringing 5 stealthers to camp amg, and yet you whine when they retaliate with 7 people to get past? You really can be retarded at times down

another one pwned by loch :|

E

Edlina

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
another one pwned by loch :|

Haha I actually agree, down that was so pwned by Loch. Great having a ss of 5 mid stealthers camping amg whining about 7 alb stealthers that is kinna t.t

Oh and to this whole thread omg how stupid some ppl are t.t f*** off back to excal Freppe and whoever the original poster was.

X

Xeanor

i sense much jealousy in ximadir

why? you may ask

because he's flaming rambo while he actually killed him

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Edlina
Haha I actually agree, down that was so pwned by Loch. Great having a ss of 5 mid stealthers camping amg whining about 7 alb stealthers that is kinna t.t

Edit: Nm

G

Glyph_mid

Fun when threads turn into reallife insults, thats the most idiotic insults.

I gOt BiG muscLeS I beT U R smEllEh teEnagEr WitHouT puPes, And WeaR grEEn paNts, I coUlD beAt u IRL n33rd!!11

O

old.Downanael

hmmm he also has sprint on the QB??? :rolleyes:

Ye cause i actually need to run from enemy's actually :eek: Cant stun em you see.

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by faderullan
Most people have sprint on keyboard

Might put it there when i have some use for free slot since i dont need anything else to it atm(see number 4 and see what it haves)

C

Cyfr

everyone has to have sprint in the same place as you or they suck!1

N

nuky

god u never ever have the right to call anyone childish again

if that had come from someone who wasnt from PE, freshly moved from excal or a penge resident just new to the game the vultures here would be all over it.

this board seems like its just populated with hypocrits and ass holes.

so what if he presses a different button to sprint than u?!

(happy new year)

E

Edlina

Originally posted by nuky
so what if he presses a different button to sprint than u?!

(happy new year)

It takes up 1 qbar spot which isn't needed, if you don't think it's stupid, that's just silly, like having stick or face on qbar really...

Anyway, don't mean anything down you now it, but the ss is sorta stupid, I know I've seen lots of times where it's 7 vs 1 but that ss is 5 ppl going together meeting another grp is kinna stupid to whine about that...

O

old.Downanael

It takes up 1 qbar spot which isn't needed, if you don't think it's stupid, that's just silly, like having stick or face on qbar really...

Tell me 3 reason why it's better on keyboard then :D Have face and stick binded on keyboard but never found any reason's to put it on keyboard,heck why do you care what i keep on my keyboard,always love being called stupid because qb :eek: And that alb stealth zerg is almost twice our numbers :x (Look the body's close,should be 2 dead there(albs) :p )

W

witte-

zzz
I have stick on qb but I only use 2 styles, so I need to fill all the qb spots :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread