RAID on Crim and DC

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
All I have seen yesterday is Hibs adding on Mids who where zerging me.
All they do is bow to eachother after they gank me.
Skillls.. Same with Ardamels timing on the Alb raid, only done to help Hibs.
Probably communicates via IRC to get Hibs to attack in Albs back at Hurb, while they attacked from tower.
And Hibs coming here bitching when 100 Albs attack a keep, while they are 80 defenders. Wtf is the problem?
Regards, Glottis

When something happens in alb, hibs use the situation as do we. Simple as that. We do have a war map now you know.

I don't use IRC btw.

YoungElf

Fledgling Freddie
I think there was bit more in the beginning, as the hibs were doing galla and having only around 40 defenders. Until finally the raid ended we were having that doubled amount of people.

When I've asked on prydwen channel how many hibs they have online, they've been having same amount on there as we have on excal (the amount that are not anon).

Altho I cannot say from every detail you've been talking in here already, but when I tested with my eld and bb's cocoon. It was quite much suprising on amount of damage I got dealed with scouts only. Over 10k damage from the scouts in area in less than 6 seconds.

Dunno why in overall but this kinda goes bit much beyond my fun to even try something when they're around with their nearly 2x my range + stealth to start with

Miho

Fledgling Freddie
About the numbers, I really can't figure out where you always get the feeling that there are as many hibs as albs. :p

The numbers I picked up out of interest when albs had breached Crim keep outer wall:

- level 50 hibs online: 150
- hibs in Galla: ~40
- hibs in Emain: 32
- albs on Crim according to last /as message: 90+

Have fun steamrolling things, I'll just try to keep out of the way. ;)

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Jergiot said:
aye, damn those retards that wanna rvr!!!!

yeah damn them , cuz they will soon not have more rvr , u dont get the point do u ?

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
mids are almost out of RvR u see em once in a while , atm its just few hibs left that wanna rvr... WoW comes and there is none ! all will move

Calo

Part of the furniture
hey lets do it like they did in the US!!

from now on, no mids or hibs go out in rvr! im sure albs will be bored when they dont find rvr for 2 weeks.

ShivaW

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:

from now on, no mids or hibs go out in rvr! im sure albs will be bored when they dont find rvr for 2 weeks.

pve now? :eek7:

vintervargen

Banned
i feel so sorry for albs that have had underpowered classes, no relics, and always outnumbered for the 3 last years :(

this is your time for a payback, and your doing it excellent! go albs! :worthy:

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:

They threatened it but got nowhere.

So go on then - we get some nice bonuses for 7 extra keeps.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
And has the siege of Dc continues what do the clever Hibs do? 2 fg on Arva is what lol.

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:

hope you enjoy killing lord and taking keeps to get RPs :D

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
i feel so sorry for albs that have had underpowered classes, no relics, and always outnumbered for the 3 last years :(

this is your time for a payback, and your doing it excellent! go albs! :worthy:

Yeah, while mids and hibs pretended to be skilled for so long and suddenly they lost their skills or something?! or was it lies?! :D

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Really do not understand why Hibbies cry so much.
100 Albs are attacking a keep, yet they do not bring all their forces to defend...
They even have 2fgh attacking Arvakr or something, only reason Mids left Albs alone for a bit (50 where attacking Eras, even got some holes into the walls).
So Hibbies have only themselves to blaim, assigning a leader and actually using tactics will mean victory for the Hibs.
Regards, Glottis

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Xone said:
Another of those clueless alb's

Bet u are the first one in line when the zerg start... and ofc u cant see a future of the shit u goings doin? Yeah and sure its fun to kill ppl over and over. What albs do atm is the same thing if Usa would invade a small country like Nepal or something and start brag about it. You guys are so focking pathetic dumb.

And the funny part of this or well the sad part... all u can do is reply us with QQ... at the end its U who start hide behind your mother and cry coz U killed the game u used to play. So fuck off!

Fuck off yourself tbh.
I play rarely last few months either way.
Only played a bit on sunday this weekend.
Oh, and yes I am usually in first line when charging cause I love doing carpet bombing! :m00: :m00:

And since you are supposed to be clever and skilled prove it?! There are some mid and hib setups that can kill zergs but you have to try use brain too, not much just a bit (don't want you to have malfunctions)! :m00:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Well, as Mids where helping Hibs, and Hibs where helping Mids, it was not really 10 times your numbers.
But sweet dreams thinking so :)
Regards, Glottis :m00:

Me soloing near crim indeed made a difference, I killed a scout and some gryphon highrrknight fire wizard of doom. Then I died. Along with the only mid fg in hib.

Hi mr. Hypocrite :eek:

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:

U dont think u run out of BP??? NO RP=NO BP

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
assigning a leader and actually using tactics will mean victory for the Hibs.
Regards, Glottis

HAHAHAHA u are funny OMG LMAO

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
dont see why you all whine.. im having a blast killing clueless alb roleplaying retards..

watch out for the ninja squad

Miho

Fledgling Freddie
For all of you that keep saying: 'bring all the hibs to keepzerg and you have numbers'.

Did it ever pass your mind that there are many people that don't find zerging
/ keepfights fun. Especially if they continue for hours/days. So they very probably won't attend. I bet that 100% of level 50 chars of albion haven't participated for the whole time for the keepraid this weekend. :p Hibs would've needed the whole level 50 population to get same number as albs on the raid.

Just my two cents.

Xone

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Fuck off yourself tbh.
I play rarely last few months either way.
Only played a bit on sunday this weekend.
Oh, and yes I am usually in first line when charging cause I love doing carpet bombing! :m00: :m00:

And since you are supposed to be clever and skilled prove it?! There are some mid and hib setups that can kill zergs but you have to try use brain too, not much just a bit (don't want you to have malfunctions)! :m00:

Dont tell me about tactics Hibs used diffrent setups and played vs alb zerg long before u even was born... And since u dont play how the fock do u know about setups... so go back to your carpet and stay there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom