RAID on Crim and DC

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

Thx for fun night :D
hope u enjoyed it too :eek:

Raid on Crim keep was successful i guess :)
lot of trebs supportin' each other...

but Raid on DC was so terrible.. poor organized, and so much different from Crim Riad :(( then hibs wiped us out from behind.. (ouch)

but never mind :p

Time to defend Crim atm i think! :p
hibs zerg inc ^^

Lazza
Lifter5

Xone

Fledgling Freddie
Booze said:
Hi,

Thx for fun night :D
hope u enjoyed it too :eek:

Raid on Crim keep was successful i guess :)
lot of trebs supportin' each other...

but Raid on DC was so terrible.. poor organized, and so much different from Crim Riad :(( then hibs wiped us out from behind.. (ouch)

but never mind :p

Time to defend Crim atm i think! :p
hibs zerg inc ^^

Lazza
Lifter5

Ahh good so u guys could stop the stealther zerg now with your rr8+ - rr11 stealthers... omg u guys suck so hard

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
booze do u still w8 2 hours for rezz after u died or u .... do u know how to release now ? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

endineit

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
booze do u still w8 2 hours for rezz after u died or u .... do u know how to release now ? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hahahahahaha

Nebel

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Must feel kinda wierd to loose a siege when u got 3:1 numbers and 10 times as many stealthers... :touch:

even wierder u whine 10x more....

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Well, as Mids where helping Hibs, and Hibs where helping Mids, it was not really 10 times your numbers.
But sweet dreams thinking so :)
Regards, Glottis :m00:

Ash'

Fledgling Freddie
can the remain albs go home, so i can get some sleep.... lets pick it up in the mornin? :D kk

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:

i don't wait :) i now have my BB :)

and i /recall :D

Lazza Armsman

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
Xone said:
Ahh good so u guys could stop the stealther zerg now with your rr8+ - rr11 stealthers... omg u guys suck so hard

it's RvR.. get over with it.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
booze do you still spam /laugh, /rude and corpse-jump on people for the entire duration of their release timer, when they suicided?

don't think i ever saw behaviour any more retarded then that :p

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
u guys had over half the poplutation we had online on crim.....and u think its funneh ? U know u gonna fucking ruin excal ? when wow comes there will be NOTHING to kill NADA cuz u fucking zerg everywhere!!!!

So hope ur happy with killing the server

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
I agree with heste. First mids make fast raid to beno, we got it and yeyeaah, df etc! After it albs tried to take mid keep, but they just simply can't get it, even when they outnumbered us again and again and again.. And now they need to make keepraid to hib where they can outnumber even more ?

Just joo.

:m00: :m00: :m00: :m00:

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:
u guys had over half the poplutation we had online on crim.....and u think its funneh ? U know u gonna fucking ruin excal ? when wow comes there will be NOTHING to kill NADA cuz u fucking zerg everywhere!!!!

So hope ur happy with killing the server

aye, damn those retards that wanna rvr!!!!

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
mids and hibs are little children atm that are crying because they lost monopoly:p

look u naabs, hib pryd aint whining, they have actually tactics vs alb zerg...
when u aint big, u gotte be smart / fast:p

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Must feel kinda wierd to loose a siege when u got 3:1 numbers and 10 times as many stealthers... :touch:

There were 81 hibs in Cruach and around 100albs in emain. I got to give to to the hibs - timing on the sally with the FG hitting treb users from behind was beautiful - if you'd started the attack on the crim tower at the same tie youmay well have knocked out porting before albs returned. As it was the counterattack was fast and hit you before the tower was uner serious threat.

But hats off to you - you're much much tougher opponents than mids these days, with far fewer numbers.

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
Glottis said:
Well, as Mids where helping Hibs, and Hibs where helping Mids, it was not really 10 times your numbers.
But sweet dreams thinking so :)
Regards, Glottis :m00:

lol stop yer crying man, the mids were helping the Hibs mahahaha. Gratz on dinging ML 10 whiner. :clap:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
WullieTheRed said:
lol stop yer crying man, the mids were helping the Hibs mahahaha. Gratz on dinging ML 10 whiner. :clap:

All I have seen yesterday is Hibs adding on Mids who where zerging me.
All they do is bow to eachother after they gank me.
Skillls.. Same with Ardamels timing on the Alb raid, only done to help Hibs.
Probably communicates via IRC to get Hibs to attack in Albs back at Hurb, while they attacked from tower.
And Hibs coming here bitching when 100 Albs attack a keep, while they are 80 defenders. Wtf is the problem?
Regards, Glottis

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
Glottis said:
Probably communicates via IRC to get Hibs to attack in Albs back at Hurb, while they attacked from tower.
And Hibs coming here bitching when 100 Albs attack a keep, while they are 80 defenders. Wtf is the problem?
Regards, Glottis

Quite funny that man, because thats all I ever see too, except its obviously the other way round (either albs adding on the mids we were nailing, or vice versa) but I think this is because -dum-da-da-dah- there are actually three realms playing this game and they got to hit some one.
Its just the way the game is man, just try to enjoy it :D

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Ever thought that it's not mids and hibs helping eachother, but maybe hibs and mids want to see the most retarded guy in Excalibur to die?

It's not always about realm, it can also be about the person.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis
You beter SU! Who added in midgard when hibs where on a mid keep?
That while albs where on a mid keep aswell. They see hibs take a keep, suddenly the albs dont want the keep anymore, let hibs do the work, then when its allmost over kill the hibs ant take the keep yourself. Talking about lame :twak:

Xone

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:

Another of those clueless alb's

Bet u are the first one in line when the zerg start... and ofc u cant see a future of the shit u goings doin? Yeah and sure its fun to kill ppl over and over. What albs do atm is the same thing if Usa would invade a small country like Nepal or something and start brag about it. You guys are so focking pathetic dumb.

And the funny part of this or well the sad part... all u can do is reply us with QQ... at the end its U who start hide behind your mother and cry coz U killed the game u used to play. So fuck off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom