Raid Leaders Discussion

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
It's quite easy really... the one hosting makes the rules. Don't like them? well, noone is forcing you to join those raids.

And everyone makes mistakes.. Yes, even raidleaders are just human.
Saying that vav stole stuff without proof is just plain, fucking disrespectful.

starwind said:
Some of the Items that drop can only be obtained by a Zerg of some kind, so why do some raid leaders say " i want that for running the raid "?
Not really fair when all the Zerg helped destroy it, so they should have a chance to roll for the glittering prize.
50% is afk anyway thruout the raid and only pop out on lotto, so what did they do, is it fair to let them roll? Plus a raidleaders job is way more then just what you see, PLUS vavi didn't claim an item as far as I know.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
It's quite easy really... the one hosting makes the rules. Don't like them? well, noone is forcing you to join those raids.

And everyone makes mistakes.. Yes, even raidleaders are just human.
Saying that vav stole stuff without proof is just plain, fucking disrespectful.

50% is afk anyway thruout the raid and only pop out on lotto, so what did they do, is it fair to let them roll? Plus a raidleaders job is way more then just what you see, PLUS vavi didn't claim an item as far as I know.

I didnt,
I tried once, I asked the zerg if i could keep th eNailahs Robe that dropped. Some say yes, some said no, so i lottoed it with the rest.

But i was very gratefull to enhar..(sorry i forgot how to spell the correct spellin gfor the guildname) Gulag's guild, who presented a spare nailahs robe as tx for all my work .

Greets Vav.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I pretty much stopped doing RvR raids (like RR´s) that´s FFA after the 20th time of randoms whining without having a single clue.

Only do Guild and Alliance raids now.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:

I would agree with you Inga....on every type of raid I would say don't come if you don't like the rules. But MLs ARE different. They can't be run daily or even weekly. And most ppl really want these done and dont want to wait another 4-6 weeks. I have wanted to run MLs but find that someone has already posted about the same ML. Ml raids should be about the realm....not items. I will stick to my guns here...I have run quite a few raids. My raids have no rules...I have kicked no one and yelled at no one. I am calm and relaxed and I organise ahead of time. They get done with a minimum of hassle.

ps. Vavires, if you have all the items you want for your chars and your Valk is already templated then why do you want to reserve items?
Surely not to sell them....that would be a no-no.

vavigirl

Fledgling Freddie
Gustav said:
I would agree with you Inga....on every type of raid I would say don't come if you don't like the rules. But MLs ARE different. They can't be run daily or even weekly. And most ppl really want these done and dont want to wait another 4-6 weeks. I have wanted to run MLs but find that someone has already posted about the same ML. Ml raids should be about the realm....not items. I will stick to my guns here...I have run quite a few raids. My raids have no rules...I have kicked no one and yelled at no one. I am calm and relaxed and I organise ahead of time. They get done with a minimum of hassle.

ps. Vavires, if you have all the items you want for your chars and your Valk is already templated then why do you want to reserve items?

Reserve items?
i have never claimed an item...

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Tssss, thats what u have when some1 uses another acc on same pc :s

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Gustav said:

Vav never reserved items...
and if:
"But MLs ARE different. They can't be run daily or even weekly. And most ppl really want these done and dont want to wait another 4-6 weeks."
If they are so eager to get the ML credit, they shouldn't whine about an item imo, but just join the raid for the credit.

There are always farmraids. there are enough ml7 scrollfarm raids, there have been plenty ml9 farmraids, ml10 farmraids have been a-plenty aswell, and they don't take as much time and stress as a full-sized masterlevel raid

Now I've never claimed or taken a valuable drop (yeah, I claimed the remains of the phoenix, but that thing certainly don't make your character any stronger. Just looks fancy in my house) but I can certainly relate to people for claiming an item cos it's just a LOAD of work trying to get 140+ unorganised people thru for instance ml3, where half is afk, just checking in once every 20 min's for waterbreathingpotion.

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
I didnt,
I tried once, I asked the zerg if i could keep th eNailahs Robe that dropped. Some say yes, some said no, so i lottoed it with the rest.

But i was very gratefull to enhar..(sorry i forgot how to spell the correct spellin gfor the guildname) Gulag's guild, who presented a spare nailahs robe as tx for all my work .

Greets Vav.

ENHÄRJARNA :cheers: :)

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:

Who said i was talking about Vav?

The topic is Raid Leaders in general. ;)

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
vavigirl said:
Reserve items?
i have never claimed an item...

haha proof vavigirl is vav, hahahaha we have proof :)
only joking btw :drink:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Bluesky said:
Vav.. log the missus out before you make a post m8 ;)
wondering. They both got each of their own comp, why should he need to log her account out before using his own computer?

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
wondering. They both got each of their own comp, why should he need to log her account out before using his own computer?
okay, so he's been called a thief.. received mail from GOA that he didn't steal it... if you don't believe that, ask RightNow yourself

and now you're calling him a liar?
Get a fucking life instead of finding ways to burn people on the stake..

you make me :puke:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
takes one to know one? so you're one too? or are you asking me if i know one? if i know one of?

Is it always needed to have both Pc's Running then, if 1other isnt using his/her Pc then?...

Carnalito

One of Freddy's beloved
im just curious how one can manage to "destroy" 3 rare items :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Quite easy.
You have 30 salvage/destroy items.
You have been leading a raid for some hours, you are tired in the head.
The rare item is in the middle of all the salvage/destroy items.
You just keep destroying and salvaging and don´t notice the rare item laying there in the middle of all the garbage.

Have managed to salvage my old TG healer jerkin that way and alot of other stuff.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
"But MLs ARE different. They can't be run daily or even weekly. And most ppl really want these done and dont want to wait another 4-6 weeks."
If they are so eager to get the ML credit, they shouldn't whine about an item imo, but just join the raid for the credit.

Ingafgrinn Macabre said:

So which is it? Don't complain about a raid just join for credit. Or don't join at all?

If poeple don't like the raids then they have little choice. Join and shut up or don't join and wiat another month for the next.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
They have all the choices as everyone else. Join and follow their rules, wait for a better one, do your own with your rules. I don't see alternatives here.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Yma said:
They have all the choices as everyone else. Join and follow their rules, wait for a better one, do your own with your rules. I don't see alternatives here.
dont bother with mls? :eek:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Quite easy.
You have 30 salvage/destroy items.
You have been leading a raid for some hours, you are tired in the head.
The rare item is in the middle of all the salvage/destroy items.
You just keep destroying and salvaging and don´t notice the rare item laying there in the middle of all the garbage.

Have managed to salvage my old TG healer jerkin that way and alot of other stuff.

Or just dont know it...

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Carnalito said:
im just curious how one can manage to "destroy" 3 rare items :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
ok 3 items out of how many counting all he´s mls and other raids 1000s ?...
what happend to CC these days?

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
ok 3 items out of how many counting all he´s mls and other raids 1000s ?...
what happend to CC these days?

Not much, since its all from that guild where the shit came from wasnt it?
A well, its over like i said so.
Gl to the rest of u with them imo :).

evening to y'all Vav

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
I think you'll find that clan chaos does a hell of a lot more than just run ML's. We have contributed in many ways to this realm and will continue to do so. If you think I or my guild mates are not doing enough then let us know.

Gustav

Proud Member of CC

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Not much, since its all from that guild where the shit came from wasnt it?
A well, its over like i said so.
Gl to the rest of u with them imo :).

evening to y'all Vav

nothing happened to cc these days 2 ppl asked a question from cc as well as others from many other guilds so dont turn this around the shit came from u and ur often high handed manner, neway can consult ppl if not sure item of value.... regardless i dont care about loot if u cant take criticism stay out public raid arena etc which invites criticism as has been said before

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Gustav said:
I think you'll find that clan chaos does a hell of a lot more than just run ML's. We have contributed in many ways to this realm and will continue to do so. If you think I or my guild mates are not doing enough then let us know.

Gustav

Proud Member of CC
well what some of youre guildis do on these boards is plain silly.. what you do for the realm other guilds to ?.p
what i ment was not that CC didnt do anything for the realm but some of youre members is acting like big twats on these boards.. almost gotten them self a We rock youre wold attitude..and that i got patent on my friend :p

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
well what some of youre guildis do on these boards is plain silly.. what you do for the realm other guilds to ?.p
what i ment was not that CC didnt do anything for the realm but some of youre members is acting like big twats on these boards.. almost gotten them self a We rock youre wold attitude..and that i got patent on my friend :p

well we have, myself gus and others in cc run many ml raids as well as the silverhorn ffa sorted out by zed and hopefully the ml10 weekly raids if all goes to plan, but a couple ppl posted in these threads ( u might not like what they say ) but i cant speak for them and nor should i have to sine all intitled to their POV etc.. doesnt mean vav or any others should drag guild rep into this when many ppl from all areas had issue and raised points.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
well we have, myself gus and others in cc run many ml raids as well as the silverhorn ffa sorted out by zed and hopefully the ml10 weekly raids if all goes to plan, but a couple ppl posted in these threads ( u might not like what they say ) but i cant speak for them and nor should i have to sine all intitled to their POV etc.. doesnt mean vav or any others should drag guild rep into this when many ppl from all areas had issue and raised points.
I just quoted a Message by some1 else. And said that al shit on this thread came from CC members nothing more.
Tbh idc anymore. its over, nothing will change how hard u discuss things here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom