Raid Leaders Discussion

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
well we have, myself gus and others in cc run many ml raids as well as the silverhorn ffa sorted out by zed and hopefully the ml10 weekly raids if all goes to plan, but a couple ppl posted in these threads ( u might not like what they say ) but i cant speak for them and nor should i have to sine all intitled to their POV etc.. doesnt mean vav or any others should drag guild rep into this when many ppl from all areas had issue and raised points.
well CC have a responsebiltiy ?? (spelling)??didnt say CC was a Bad guild just wonderd what happend to all nice and kindly people iniit..xD you may run etc raids and stuff and asoon as some of you happend to destroy an item il will personaly call that person a theif...SO get a fucking clue either you tell youre guildis to behave ore tell them to stfu...CC allways been a frendly guild and i have(got)alot of friends in CC but latley (some) not all, been behaving like pricks on Freddys?? and wy??,an item been destroyd ffs get over it m8s. Not then end of the world is it ? Like when a certen scroll was destroyed the raid leader said he will lotto 20p from he´s own pocket to make it up... and BG voted No.. still some ***** had to wajn.

Ps;Clan chaos is a great guild whit good reputation dont destroy that fore some destroyed items just let it be.. it can happend to evryone..

Ps.When someone is Taunting/namecalling/acusing someone on a Forum whit a Guild tag in he´s Sig he drags guild name into the shit, Thats it.! either you want it ore not, maby not fare but thats how it is plane and simple..

Edit Drunk as hell and i have to read it toorow again abd i prolly draggd my own guild into this shit xD...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom