Rahh

throdgrain

FH is my second home
The thing with the mp44 , it always seems more accurate if you dont aim !
Although I have just started experimenting with the single shot option, so who knows :)

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Chameleon said:
Bren and BAR type weps are a bit too 'stationary' for my liking, i.e. no good if you're on the move ...... and I tend to keep moving the whole time.
i dont agree ive seen alot of ppl going around with them and kicking ass and not camping

Chameleon

Fledgling Freddie
Conchabar said:
i dont agree ive seen alot of ppl going around with them and kicking ass and not camping
It's not impossible, no. I've had some limited success with the BAR while moving about, but it doesn't lend itself to that style of play imo.
Oh and on the TDM vs S+D thing, in this thread and the other, I liked S+D at first best, but find I enjoy TDM a lot now, firstly cos it gives you the most practice (no waiting around watching others play!) but it's also a lot more enjoyable than it appears on face value, as long as you and your team move around in a group. Playing tdm like this makes it feel much more 'real' than the unorganised spawn, kamikaze spray and pray, die, spawn, repeat, repeat, which it can be on a bad server. S+D does seem best suited and would probably be most fun in clan games though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom