Radar Users

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
you are probably right. Radar-users won't make a thread, they will just dissappear. Sorry if I tarnished your departure. But mebe you can see what people will be thinking. If you are going quit, do it after NF is released.

P.s. I don't have a zerg.

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
But why r u quiting like 2 weeks before NF ? why not give NF a bash for a week, then Quit ?

Agree :)
I respect ppl that quit cos they are tired of the game, fair play, not much to add, but imo they should give NF a chance, as it might bring new life to the game .. and no I dont take anything from US servers seriously ^^

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
you are probably right. Radar-users won't make a thread, they will just dissappear. Sorry if I tarnished your departure. But mebe you can see what people will be thinking. If you are going quit, do it after NF is released.

P.s. I don't have a zerg.

Perhaps if you want to know why i quit and such, pm me on IRC :)
Dont think people are intrested in the reasons i quit and why i dont stay for NF.

P.s. Dont be so moderate about yourself ;) (jk)

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
RaiztliN, i can keep goin on like that :)
When we are used to NF, Catacombs is knocking at my doors.
At some point, you just have to pull out the plug and move along. At least thats what i did.
And i never knew that NF was that close, i dont read updates nor patchnotes :D

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
zoy i like you and stuff, but you are a retard :(
paranoia sux and discredits good players :/

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
If you guys quit, who are we left with ? TD and vinter.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
what silly accusations ? lol I didn't blame anyone.

Everyone is very quite about it, no facts from GOA, etc, nothing visible on radar abusers, besides a few comments in an interview about Catacombs ? or a "we do investigate instances where we have suspected people of using radar" from Requil. So the only thing we have to go on, are the people who leave between now and NF (except Angara,Tyka and Kagato lol)

What we want to know is:

a) how many numbers of accounts have been banned for radar use.
b) what actions are being taken to purge DAOC of radar-users.

then we can stop witch-hunting :D

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
I still dont see it like that Zoy, and i hardly ever spoke about radarabuse on these boards, or in game.
Every online game has his cheaters.
You can do 2 things

1. Hope that GOA will sort it (and i can tell you if they fix this radarabuse, someone will come up with some other cheat)

2. Dont play online games and play Commander Keen single player or whatever.

Online game will _always_ have cheaters, accept it. Its shit, it sucks and it ruins the game. I think 99% on this board willl agree with me here.

edit:
There is no "we" afaik. Its you who is on a hunt ;)

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
what gets me is people moan about CS having too many haxx0rz, when I can safely say in all the years I played CS i came across haxxors mebe twice. Because i played on servers with Punkbuster installed. Now I play Battlefield, again with Punk buster, plus if u alt-tab in BF, u r automatically booted from the server.

This "lump it or leave attitude" is interesting tho :D

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
I will miss killing your group in emain tho Zoy ;)
Glad we beat the crap out of you on my last night of RvR :D hihi

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
You and your "FG" ?

rofl :D
You cant stand losing now can you?
1st its radar, and now i zerged you?

Whatever zoy, grow up and learn how to lose.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
learn how to lose lol. sill Sadri prolly made a few plats off me m8. TBh Angara I was joking, I saw your "goodbye" thread, so thought I would colour the place up with a Radar-accusation lol.

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
learn how to lose lol. sill Sadri prolly made a few plats off me m8.

Who? :p
Anyways, doesnt mather...you just keep thinking you know how it all works for other players, who is cheating, who is zerging and stuff like that.
Keep enjoying the game!!!

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
I have even said to Novamir on Ventrilo, there is absolutely No-One I suspect of radar-abuse (except mebe just 1 person), it was joke; NF, "goodbye" threads, etc.. I wanted to make a sarcastic thread but Lethul beat me to it :( so made a different one lol.

Radar-abuse aint rly a problem in DAOC, only one thing causes problems, the HUGE imbalance in realm population on ALL servers across the world. Personally im not looking forward to Pwning unchallenged in NF.

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
I have even said to Novamir on Ventrilo, there is absolutely No-One I suspect of radar-abuse (except mebe just 1 person), it was joke; NF, "goodbye" threads, etc..

Whatever :)
Good luck in NF!

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
NEW headshotscript and wallhack now 2 be downloaded from counter-strike (barrysworld)

go get tem while there fresh and if you see a scout snipe his ass :twak:

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
Urme the Legend said:
Why allow radar when this patch will nail the radar users?
I cant see how this patch is gonna nail the radar users as it isnt necessarily run on the same machine.

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh i dont think ppl getting so addicted to radar that they actualy quit the game without it.

I mean, i have seen it too(like aloca i have a friend who have used it and sold hes acc;)

Ofcourse u have advantage, but think about it would radar make u win fgvsfg vs Nolby Pride, Jack Herer, Dem Hibbies etc etc best fg etc, with a random radar using fg,..lol no way.

Radar isn`t a issue neither a problem, just abit annoyng when covards use it.
Thats why ppl get a tiny litle ban, mythic givf a shit, and even giv us radar light.

And out of the ppl getting the 1-3day ban 99% will be back the day(s) after.
=)

:flame:

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
Angara said:
RaiztliN, i can keep goin on like that :)
When we are used to NF, Catacombs is knocking at my doors.
At some point, you just have to pull out the plug and move along. At least thats what i did.
And i never knew that NF was that close, i dont read updates nor patchnotes :D

Ah well, your allowed to return for a week to try it out when it hits us :p
Anyway, have fun whatever u do ;)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
lets blame uk, it was they who started it :p

No it wasn't, it was the Germans...they invaded Poland (then they bombed our chip shop) :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom