Radar Users

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Clipse said:
Personally im not looking forward to Pwning unchallenged in NF.

thats ok then, because you wont, like you dont now. people really need to stop taking any notice what americans say about daoc, every time they have said xxx ruins xxx they have pretty much been wrong, we play very differently to them. FG vs FG action will still exist, infact it will probably be easier as large zergs will show up on the in-game map so they can avoid them. Albs will still zerg, except now they wont find anyone to kill. I am looking forward to it.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Clipse said:
I have even said to Novamir on Ventrilo, there is absolutely No-One I suspect of radar-abuse (except mebe just 1 person)

Outlaw?

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
Mithryn said:
Maybe they have seen what NF have done to US servers and dont see any point in staying any longer to wait for the huge zerging that will happen? Maybe they are tired of the game and arent really looking for another reason to stay ingame? Maybe they are tired of spending 40-50 hours pr week stuck inside in a game instead of being outside or atleast hanging with RL friends instead of online ones?

The options can go on and on, but I am sure you will dismiss all of them and say they are purely radarers that dont wanna get caught before they can sell their accounts on eBay. Your choice I guess, I dont really think anyone care though.

first and foremost... THIS ISNT THE UNITED STATES! you cant expect the exact same scenario to happen, we're completely different people. im not saying it wont, but if your going to quit for the reason that it happened somewhere else first instead of actually trying it to see if you like it or not THEN deciding to quit, then your probably better off reading a book than playing an mmorpg game in the first place, cos at least then you know that the ending is fixed.

leaving for reasons outside the game is fine imo tho, but dont expect people to not suspect anything given the timing.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
I look forward to cheaters getting kicked, is great for the game, it have one really bad site-effect tho:

NF changes alot, RvR will change quite alot with this expansion, and some people will probarly quit because the game is not what they like anymore, the problem is, how many will belive that they are just quitting because they dont like the game anymore? I dont doubt that all who quits because of the changes being in their disliking will get some "yeah yeah, good to be rid of you, cheater, your so obvious!" posts in their goodbye threads...

i welcome Radar users to find me in NF..;. wont be friggin hard seeing as ill be sat in a farking keep 24/7... personally i dont give 2 shits about Radar... if you wanna cheat to kill me.. go ahead.. i really dont care.. not like im losing anything... if your so desperate to achieve a RR11 WTFPWN status go ahead.. do it quckly then quit... and do us all a favour.. no need to whine about Radar with NF.. i quite happily invite GOA to scan my HD.. and anyone who doesnt should un-install thier cheat progs now.

didyoufeelpac

Fledgling Freddie
would be intersting the people that got cough with radar to be publiced like cs i think if you had cheat was a site with black list ^^ punkbuster that is ? or no?

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
i welcome Radar users to find me in NF..;. wont be friggin hard seeing as ill be sat in a farking keep 24/7...

well, i personally cant wait til all rvr is zerg keep wars!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Novamir said:
hahah
RR all have a ranger lined up for NF i think :p

so has TD I think =) At least I plan to finish my cuddly ranger soon =)

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
pff, if i quit which i probably will it will be because DAOC is just plain old and i want to play something new :p i use radar sonar window drag and i have a radar hunter program that shows me who uses radar and i send the info to NASA, just FYI. so far only albs and mids use radar, seen no hibs so far (apart from bardly)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
I monitored Radar screens IRL so this radar to game is a easy to understand :kissit:

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
Good luck with all your sparetime :D

lol thnx, but i got lots of other games to spend my time in :)
Quitting daoc doesnt mean i quit playing games, to addicted to playing games for that :D

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Phule_Gubben said:
Insta ban all cheaters in the first wave instead or as proposed.

If they get caught!

1. round strip em of all rp's

2. Perma ban
Agree

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Aloca said:
They start monitoring what you have running on your computer, ALL that you running, if they see a radar program they ban you.
leagal? dont know but thats about what they do.
(it is in us eula that if you crash they can take a memory dump to prevent more crashes or similar. it also state that they can search thro your hd for same reason)
hmmmm I have 2gigs of ram, I would love to see them grab that puppy :)

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Novamir said:
well, i personally cant wait til all rvr is zerg keep wars!
Agree, it'll make a coupla my chars obsolete but hey ho, mythic fucked em over a long time before NF came along.

I wish we could send in suicide infils via the trebs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom