Radar, I found something interesting on the German Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Gargo said:
A lot of stuff to read there so I scrolled a bit and saw
193.252.123.33: (199) Albion: 28% Midgard: 29% Hibernia: 41% Excalibur
Thats pretty sick and I find it hard to believe its so widely used :( , experienced perhaps, 1 maybe 2 cases of radar use by un-named mid guilds. Dont understand why they do it anyway, I mean, I'd probably get no pleasure from cheating, its like bragging that you beat a certain guild in a FG fight, when infact you had 2 stealth adds. Whats the fun in winning when you know you had to cheat to do it.

Anyhow, quite shocking at those numbers, if its correct. Very shocking to see hib with 41% o_O

If you want to cheat, go play a console game where your actions dont affect others imho.

So true - amazing really why people even bother playing. Basically you have to be a right tosser to cheat. Then again so many people who play this game are so desperate to win at all costs - for starters look at the number who roll fotm classes purely to wtfpwn. Hardly surprising then that a fair number resort to this. What's highly amusing is that the biggest proportion using this particular cheat are from Hibernia. Always knew them elves were filthy creatures! ;)

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
As I got no idea how radar works or about programming..
How does he get those numbers and does it show active people using radar, or all the people ever logged in with radar? Since it will obviously be a huge difference if it does the last. Also if it is easy to see who cheats, why doesnt GoA/Mythic ban more people.. If they start banning more people will fear the ban and stop cheating..?

Anyway, cant understand why people cheat in a game, since it is played for fun and winning when cheating isnt fun imo.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Ola said:
As I got no idea how radar works or about programming..
How does he get those numbers and does it show active people using radar, or all the people ever logged in with radar? Since it will obviously be a huge difference if it does the last. Also if it is easy to see who cheats, why doesnt GoA/Mythic ban more people.. If they start banning more people will fear the ban and stop cheating..?

Anyway, cant understand why people cheat in a game, since it is played for fun and winning when cheating isnt fun imo.
it shows all the people (unique ips i think) who have ever downloaded the map for camelot hills/connact/whatever mids zone is.

aka, no matter if they just tried it once or are using it all the time.

hellfish

Fledgling Freddie
I was the one posting the euro numbers. Just like ppl have been saying those numbers show how many ppl have been using the program in 3 zones, mularn camelot hills and connacht on each server. Since you cant reach DL from SI without stepping into connacht (as opposed to mid and alb) it could explain the high number in hib on exc, but it's all a moot point anyway. Noone knows how many have only used it to try it out, see what their up against, decided it was lame or whatever. I think everyone can agree tho that radar is a problem but we can only speculate how big it is. And it's tragic that mythic/Goa isn't trying harder to catch the cheaters. Mythic don't even ban proven radar users, but instead suspend them for a few days and according to the guy who made the program mythic haven't done a thing in two years to make it harder for his program to work. Pathetic.

Oom Afk, retired ment exc
Hellfish, merc pryd

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Watch the download numbers now rocket up on Excalibur.

mod can u edit out the name of the proggy pls.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Moo said:
which radar program?

theres about 4 working ones last count

yes TELL those that dont know about it but would love to try!!!

fucktard

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
hellfish said:
I was the one posting the euro numbers. Just like ppl have been saying those numbers show how many ppl have been using the program in 3 zones, mularn camelot hills and connacht on each server. Since you cant reach DL from SI without stepping into connacht (as opposed to mid and alb) it could explain the high number in hib on exc, but it's all a moot point anyway. Noone knows how many have only used it to try it out, see what their up against, decided it was lame or whatever. I think everyone can agree tho that radar is a problem but we can only speculate how big it is. And it's tragic that mythic/Goa isn't trying harder to catch the cheaters. Mythic don't even ban proven radar users, but instead suspend them for a few days and according to the guy who made the program mythic haven't done a thing in two years to make it harder for his program to work. Pathetic.

Oh and the program is xx.

Hellfish, merc pryd

fucking idiot!

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
hellfish said:

Oh and the program is XXX.

Hellfish, merc pryd
You brainless retard... We wont get 1.68 any time soon, thx for helping destroy RvR...

Someone removed this Ahole from FH...

Aussie

Banned
I'm pretty sure the numbers you see are the DAILY numbers of THAT day. I've visited that site a couple of times since he made the numbers of cheaters public and it changed every time. sometimes even 100 ppl less on the same server so it's def not a total .

for today:

People who have tried xxxx by Server / Realm
Report generated on: 2004-Feb-11

Galahad: (134) Albion: 25% Midgard: 44% Hibernia: 29%
Mordred: (427) Albion: 30% Midgard: 27% Hibernia: 41%
Percival: (153) Albion: 26% Midgard: 40% Hibernia: 33%
MorganLeFay: (188) Albion: 20% Midgard: 34% Hibernia: 44%
Igraine: ( 60) Albion: 51% Midgard: 23% Hibernia: 25%
Merlin: (317) Albion: 21% Midgard: 36% Hibernia: 42%
Palomides: ( 98) Albion: 17% Midgard: 52% Hibernia: 30%
Guinevere: (196) Albion: 32% Midgard: 29% Hibernia: 37%
Lancelot: (201) Albion: 25% Midgard: 24% Hibernia: 49%
Pellinor: ( 92) Albion: 21% Midgard: 40% Hibernia: 38%
Bedevere: ( 75) Albion: 33% Midgard: 38% Hibernia: 28%
Gaheris: ( 57) Albion: 31% Midgard: 24% Hibernia: 43%
Gawaine: ( 98) Albion: 19% Midgard: 37% Hibernia: 42%
Kay: ( 89) Albion: 49% Midgard: 25% Hibernia: 24%
Nimue: ( 55) Albion: 21% Midgard: 29% Hibernia: 49%
Tristan: (103) Albion: 21% Midgard: 42% Hibernia: 35%
Iseult: ( 90) Albion: 27% Midgard: 32% Hibernia: 40%
Bors: ( 75) Albion: 29% Midgard: 34% Hibernia: 36%
Pendragon: ( 14) Albion: 42% Midgard: 35% Hibernia: 21%

Usage data based on DDS map downloads of Salisbury Plains,
East Svealand, and Lough Derg.

dunno where to find the EU stats xD

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
There are people who cheat in all realms im sure
A few weeks ago a fg hibs ganked my group in emain, fair enougth
but i had a hunter friend stleathed nearby out of visusal and clip range
he unstleathed and they charged directly towards him.
They either was lucky or cheated
If they had a full group hiding in trees, they hardly gonna charge across the mid-alb mmg valley

this guy has seen it a lot from all realms, he watchs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom