Racism in DAoC

U

uberstein

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
They are all based around England, the saracens were our allies

Umm sorry to break it but we were at war with the saracens too. Englands list of allies around the supposed time the myths and legends of Arthur would have been the crusading nations only. The only time we ever made friends with anybody from the middle east would have been hiring Assyrian Assasins to kill saracen rulers, but I think we even fought with them eventually.

It is really not based too much on fact how Mythic have writen the story for the game, fantasy only so you can't look at it too seriously.

R

Rubric

What next? The ability to shave character heads & get tattoos.

V

vindicat0r

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Aye. If we want a patriot we'll go rent the movie by Mel Gibson. Also works if we're feeling suicidal and want to make sure we die unhappy. :D

With the way you talk to people you will die alone and bitter. Your very bitter now all you need is the sweet embrace of death. Let me guess you feel the need the need to respond with a staaad upp * random insult to be cool * albie !! Or ...You could say :" I am quite happy in my life and thats why I spend most of it on a board talking to ppl I think are my friends when they are not really". The choice is yours, and what a choice , but do think next time before you lash out :D

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by vindicat0r
With the way you talk to people you will die alone and bitter. Your very bitter now all you need is the sweet embrace of death. Let me guess you feel the need the need to respond with a staaad upp * random insult to be cool * albie !! Or ...You could say :" I am quite happy in my life and thats why I spend most of it on a board talking to ppl I think are my friends when they are not really". The choice is yours, and what a choice , but do think next time before you lash out :D

why is it, that on every post i read that looks like its getting to be really funny, some fool comes along and posts tosh like the above.

its just a bit of fun, leave it alone fs.

PS. flesh thats nasty :(

although i am sure my nieghbour is an innocu; fishy, small and butt ugly :p

G

Gandir

I have always hated trolls do that make me a racist ? Maybe it does, but my people the dwarfs have never or ever liked trolls.

All trolls and kobbies to for that matter should be banned from all cities except Galplen, or hmm maybe it would be best to realocate them to another region, we could give them some land from Albion to settle in. The trolls is a menace to Midgard oh forgot that the kobbies are to. They are so insignificant so I hardly notice them, they take up a lot of space without any real need for them. And not to forget thouse tall gigants, they call them self Humans I think. We need to crush them all, there a spreading like a plauge in the entier world of all three powers! Some one must say enough is enough and act, I will offer my axe for the task.

We dwarfs need to rise, we need to take what is ours and drive out the lesser spices out of midgard for ever.

O

old.LandShark

Bad idea to bump this thread. It increases the risk that either Karam or Repent will show up and drag it down even further.

I

infozwerg

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Bad idea to bump this thread. It increases the risk that either Karam or Repent will show up and drag it down even further.

Karam_Banned?

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by vindicat0r

Oooh. I got another one of these "You sad, sad little person..."

Ain't i a stinka. Seems that everyother joe, bill and mary j. wingnut knows who i am, where i'm from, how i'll die and what my bloodcolesterol is. Why don't ya give me next weeks lottery numbers and i'm sure i won't use them, just so you can gloat in your freudian wisdom about how i should listen to those superior to me.

Ahem, what i'm basicly saying is take that little book of wisdoms by some english bloke with a glasseye and a batassface for a wife, ram it up where your holier then thou light doesn't shine and twist it a bit to the left and maybe you'll fall of your high albion horse :D

Oh and if you took this seriously you have a lot more going on for yourself then that braindamage you suffered in the jellybean accident.

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by Rubric
What next? The ability to shave character heads & get tattoos.
If that happens, Im gonna open a barbershop :D
maybe it will pay off, I mean all them hairy Highlanders .. o_0

Users who are viewing this thread