Racism in DAoC

G

Gef

RACE friend type added to house permissions. Now you can set up your house to include or exclude certain races. This was added at the request of the Roleplaying Team Lead.

:eek:

K

Kharok Svark

Well I can see there point ... if you own a Kobbie house, you don't want a troll borrowing your loo ...

K

Kharok Svark

... not to mention the Valkryn hair problem if have bought expensive carpets !

P

parisienscot

Those Sylvans probably leave bits of bark everywhere too.

W

Wij

Originally posted by Kharok Svark
Well I can see there point ... if you own a Kobbie house, you don't want a troll borrowing your loo ...

Nooooooooooo - the log would fill the feckin' room :(

O

old.tRoG

Woo! We're just one step closer to enslaving the kobolds!

V

vindicat0r

Funny you say that. Not matter what realm I go to play on every relam hate's the albs with a real passion, not just a mess hate a real hate for them and would gladly set them on fire and watch them burn. It's even more so apparent on Excal ............... they all hate albs so much that thers no such thing as a nice alb or a non - zerging alb or an alb that isnt a complete muppet and when I tell these ppl < on other servers > that I am from alb / excal they say ...... but mate ur not a muppet / wanker , what gives ? I just laff and cant believe it. U may think it untrue or say to ur self , nah thats bs but believe me all realms hate albs unaturally its kinda scary :D ........... watch when somebody bad mouths next time, the reaction from others etc.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Kharok Svark

lol

K

Kharok Svark

Well they could introduce a sanitary system into Camelot ... i went there once and I won't discuss what was thrown out of the windows !

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by vindicat0r
Funny you say that. Not matter what realm I go to play on every relam hate's the albs with a real passion, not just a mess hate a real hate for them and would gladly set them on fire and watch them burn. It's even more so apparent on Excal ............... they all hate albs so much that thers no such thing as a nice alb or a non - zerging alb or an alb that isnt a complete muppet and when I tell these ppl < on other servers > that I am from alb / excal they say ...... but mate ur not a muppet / wanker , what gives ? I just laff and cant believe it. U may think it untrue or say to ur self , nah thats bs but believe me all realms hate albs unaturally its kinda scary :D ........... watch when somebody bad mouths next time, the reaction from others etc.

It's because they're based on the English. :)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by vindicat0r

Die you fraking Alb. Tinhead! Wastebucket! English scum! :eek:

And get a dictionary for little words.

Stupid wanker.

F

Falcon

They're not totally based on the English tho tbh, Highlanders, Avalonians, Saracens, Inconnu are hardly English are they :p

P

parisienscot

Originally posted by Falcon
They're not totally based on the English tho tbh, Highlanders, Avalonians, Saracens, Inconnu are hardly English are they :p

Highlanders = Scottish
Saracens = some Arabic country
Avalonians = got chucked out their mystical city by overgrown crocodiles
Inconnu = freak genetic accident

Not very English at all really ;)

P

parisienscot

Oh I also suspect that the Britons are actually French (from Britanny)

shock ;)

O

old.Dillinja

They are all based around England, the saracens were our allies, we hated the Scottish but I guess Mythic couldn't think of anything else and I think the avalonians are just intelligent, magical English people.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by parisienscot
Oh I also suspect that the Britons are actually French (from Britanny)

shock ;)

That helps my desicion to kill every alb in sight :p

F

Falcon

I was also tempted to bring the French into this but managed to withhold myself :p

P

parisienscot

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
and I think the avalonians are just intelligent, magical English people.

What? Like Paul Daniels?

O

old.job

Britons were the original Brits, we kicked them all in to Wales and the stole their name.

V

venerable

Originally posted by Wij
Nooooooooooo - the log would fill the feckin' room :(

Trolls turds are probably bigger than a kobold.

F

Flesh

Originally posted by old.job
Britons were the original Brits, we kicked them all in to Wales and the stole their name.
I suppose you're proud of this?

W

Wij

Originally posted by old.job

Who's we ?

Angles, Saxons, Normans, Vikings ?

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Wij
Who's we ?

Angles, Saxons, Normans, Vikings ?

You can say that about any peope in a nation, we - being people born on this chunk of land called Britain.

P

parisienscot

You can say that about any peope in a nation, we - being people born on this chunk of land called Britain.

Oh go away - this is meant to be a fun thread about mythical racism - we don't need arrogant patriotic comments from people like you here.

O

old.Tohtori

Aye. If we want a patriot we'll go rent the movie by Mel Gibson. Also works if we're feeling suicidal and want to make sure we die unhappy. :D

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by parisienscot
Oh go away - this is meant to be a fun thread about mythical racism - we don't need arrogant patriotic comments from people like you here.

How was my comment arrogant or patriotic?

Grow a brain.

O

old.Tohtori

Grow a brain.

Put it on a leash, walk around town saying it's your long lost brother, sing "I'm a little teapot" and swing your brother over your head! *ROFL*

Users who are viewing this thread