Race to 50 in Midgard

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Which one of this sm + bot combo is better for racing from 0 to 50 the fastest way? :)

Summon sm + shamy
Supp sm + shamy
Dark sm + shamy
Summon sm + healer
Supp sm + healer

Gonna give midgard a go n level a couple of toons during this week, love leftover freedays :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Vasconcelos said:
Which one of this sm + bot combo is better for racing from 0 to 50 the fastest way? :)

Summon sm + shamy
Supp sm + shamy
Dark sm + shamy
Summon sm + healer
Supp sm + healer

Gonna give midgard a go n level a couple of toons during this week, love leftover freedays :p

Probably the focus one

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Was thinking bout TDs, as i´ve done the same in alb with matter caby + cleric prety fast, tho was mainly using aoedots after couple of focus ticks.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
supp sm + healer is pretty fast. pet pull, ae stun, boom boom boom etc

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Konah said:
supp sm + healer is pretty fast. pet pull, ae stun, boom boom boom etc

after lvl 40 that would probably be the better idea, but even with a 7 sec AE stun at the beginning it will be hard to kill off multiple mobs with the crap casting speed at low lvl's.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
I'd have said Kobbie Supp SM + Frostalf Aug Shammy. Monster PBAE damage and buffs + decent secondary healing from a high-Piety race.

SM - 50 Supp/20 Dark/rest Summ
Shaman - 48 Aug/24 Mend/rest Cave

There are some nice Undead (i.e. Spirit-weak) camps in SI if you look around. Off the top of my head, I think:

Level 25+ - Skellies N of Bjarken in Gripklosa Mountains
Level 35+ - Ancestral Skalklans on the S tip of the island in the centre of Munin Sound
Level 40+ - Washed-Up Skelllies all along E Munin Sound

And in Catacombs:

Level 40+ - mob camps in Otherworld, be prepared to make obscene amounts of cash here :D
Level 45+ - almost everything in Deadlands.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
I levelled my SM with a bot:

5-40 Summoning
40+ respec to Supp (mainly cos I could group more then too, and better stun on pac healer).

Pac healer was mostly full pac till 40.

I found it fairly easy. Supp Sm is pretty risky at low levels, where as Summoning SM is really easy lazy xp (focus shield, send pet, couple of heals, repeat).

Good luck & havefun :)

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
if i take SM full summoning till 40, whats best spec to take healer/shaman to 40, then best end game spec?

is doing task dungeons to level 40, then farming in catacombs the best way to level also?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom