RA system

Glendower

Fledgling Freddie
You all realize that the new system is a deliberate and hard nerf to the BGs as well, right?

Since the new RA table gives you so much less for your rps at low level, they are trying to force you to go all the way for good RvR now, and that means buying all the expansions, grinding away at ToA, etc.

Sneaky bastards.

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
You'll need to do BG2 for MCL now... long live the BG2 zerg! :p

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
you cant deny it, the games gonna change and id be amazed if it aint for the better !

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well it's nice to try new things, i hope they will actually listen to feedback this time.. reworking the current ra system is for me as a bard not really necessary, but i guess it's fairly gay for some other people

still, it's aaages away, everything can change

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
these arent definite RA's remember, these are "proposed" RA's read the text says basically we are thinking about doing this, but the final draft will be comin soon etc.....

Look nice for light tanks (bm's) if this happens, getting PF as a none spec ability, and getting a form of det built into our lvlin scheme, gotta remember whatever mythic do someones gonna whine about it...

I think it will make RvR more balanced in some ways since every class thats in the same league or type can get the same RA's as its peers, evens up the playing field.. just a shame they seem to have done away with dodger and ofc our all mighty group purge

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom