RA system

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
imo no..its horror SB's ggot some needed love tough

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
ranger ability has gotta be the shittest thing i have ever fucking seen, fucking pathetic.

sweetleaf

Loyal Freddie
I am getting this right,Determination has had a big nerf.

Does it mean champs and reavers become more viable.

Looks very good to me. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
sweetleaf said:
I am getting this right,Determination has had a big nerf.

Does it mean champs and reavers become more viable.

Looks very good to me. :clap: :clap: :clap:
no.

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
All Fighters, Hyrbids, Archers can now get up to 34% determination.

but tanks and light tanks get a passive class skill that reduces the duration of all forms of crowd control by 25% which then stacks with determination as well.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
ranger ability has gotta be the shittest thing i have ever fucking seen, fucking pathetic.

dunno about that.

1v1 fight, imagine you RAs are down or you got caught by an assasin, you are loosing. Whip out the bow and whack him with it (I am reading this right its a bow melee style right) and off you go hopefully live to fight another day.

Remeber its a pure escape ability. You only have to read it to see that trading a 5 second stun for 30 secs no bow and 10 secs no melee means u stun and run to hide.

This in itself isnt to bad.

No WAY near as good as the hunters ability though.

Wyleia

Fledgling Freddie
determination lists hybrids.. that means champso will have it too...

what worries me is 5 minute purge... being able to purge every 5 min for a cost of 30 RA points...................
do you really need determination that badly with that? :p

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
extra damage and ability to crit for thanes and not champs.. oh hello.. do mythic even play this fucking game.

yet again.. they have avoided the issues that need to be resolved and come up with more daft ideas.

cant give this stuff to just thanes and not champs or reavers. if the reason is that thanes are gimpy, then thats summit that should have been resolved before this stuff was dreamt up.

fix the problems first before u dream up more problems that u aint gonna fix later either.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Bellona, if this RA system is balanced, why are 95% of the gamers complaining? Maybe because 90% of all the RA's were nerfed to hell? Classes which worked well before now have new problems (e.g. druids, bards, heroes speaking as hibernian). It would've been so much better to tweak the current RA's, than inventing "new" RA's which are a) the same for every realm and b) totally imbalanced. Why are they imbalanced? Because all 3 realms ahve different classes and therefore need different RA's you Mythic idiots. Mincer/Skald/Bard may all 3 have speed....but in what way are skalds/mincers healer classes so they deserve AM? What have Reavers and BD's to do with Thornweed Fields? Why do Skalds get the new Faith Heal? Oh wait, that's 2 heal spells on a tank-hybrid class?¿? Tanks get tireless for free whereas mana RA's get nerfed?

And now all together: :flame: Thank you Mythic, you have done a crap job. :flame:

Diezel

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with above poster. They're just making new mistakes. again. <sigh>

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Dashing Defense Active The tank can block and parry for all groupmates within a 1000 radius for the duration listed. 600 10 sec 25 sec 1 min Heros, Warriors, Armsman

+ rr5 Hero.

Tactics Increases groups ability to block/parry/evade by 10% for 30 seconds. 900 Hero

1 min of parry4thewin :)

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Arms Length 10 second unbreakable burst of extreme speed. 900 Eldritch

Oh and giving elds the best SoS :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gobarnachta

Fledgling Freddie
This is exactly what game needs imo...redesign for RAs.

Sadly mythic once again threw all best parts to middies and albs but yet there is still hope...eg. Elds will get some good wubbin now and I would like to hope also in coming changes "the balance" would be better for us...although we really can't know for sure what actual changes will be as those are yet only "proposed RAs" and as we know mythic they might work in more ways than only ones they are ment to... o_O

-Gob

Laalaa

Fledgling Freddie
Albs got lots of offensive Ras, Hibs more defensive and mids =).

Gonna be fun fighting 3 Boffers, 4 chargers, Extra healing with skald.

Charge Active Grants unbreakable speed 3 for the listed duration. Use will still be able to move even if rooted, snared, mezzed, or stunned. 15 min 5 min 1 min Light Tanks

Good work mythic , Balancing stuff!!!!

Gillaien

Fledgling Freddie
I really hope they don't change mcl/rp in the way they did in this list, cause it merely sucks balls....

Event

Fledgling Freddie
I dont like stagnation in a game but this is a piece of unbalanced shit tbh.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
so wardens get det? cos mythic like to class them as hybrids when ever it suits apart from that sounds good for warden(but why bd rever get thornweed?)

animist turn into a shroom wtf?

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
They have a point there, as if mincer/inf combos werent already bad enough they will be able to get Ameliorating Melodies!

sigh

Looks like they completely forgot about PvP servers for the BD rr5. 90% mez immunity for 1 minute and disguise, LOL.

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Overall I think tanks have done well, healers have done well, mages have done well on balance (some nerfs, some love), archers have done very well indeed and assassins... ouch... well, they won't be too happy. Except maybe shadowblades, 'cos that new shadow strike -> vanish combo looks tasty! (it's a teleport perf -> teleport into stealth combo, nasty :p)

The level 5 passives and level 3 actives are mostly hot stuff and very expensive, so I think there will be lots of possibilities... As a ranger I know I'll try for physical defence 5 as an ultimate goal (a passive +26% melee resists :eek7: ), and buy purge 1 (but tempted by 3), IP 2, truesight 1-2, and eventually some AoM, MoP, LW, FE maybe... it's tricky! :m00:

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
there is some nice ones in there, but they nerfed NS into the ground, its not even worth playing one after that from what i see, ok so they can stop pois for a min, oh joy, they lost AP, they lost WA, dodger, etc, pointless imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom