ra mastery of magic : only dd or bolts too ?

Koyochi

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i'm not really a newbie anymore, but this feels like a real newbie question :

Does the realm ability "mastery of magic" affects all damage spells (nukes, dots, rm bolts, area, gt, .. ) or only the DD type spells ? on the camelot herald it says "Additional effectiveness of magical damage " so that should include everything, but on a lot of ra config pages and forums is stated it only effects dd's . And it seems some of those were conclusions of long tests. So I'm not sure who to believe now, because everywhere I look or ask I get different answers.

Anyone that can give a definitive yes/no please ?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
it effects any type of dmg dealing spells not just DD's :>

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Indeed, pbaoe is included in all types of damage dealing spells :p

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
stoptryingtohitme said:
including pb'S THEN. LEET, mOm 4 purchased, nuts, not enuff 4 MCL 2 and serinity... bah

hehehe some stuff to stop u gettin interrupted every time some1 looks at u would prolly be nice ;)(before MoM anyway)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
PBAE is a DD anyway. The old MoM used to be just DDs (so nukes, ae nukes, pbae and bolts), but since NF it's everything.

MCL2 is weak, just get tartaros gift. :p

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
does MOM effect the reaver proc and pbae instants

does WP effect the reaver proc and shouts

what about MOF does it effect all the shouts and procs aswell, does mof in anyway effect procs off weapons.

say if you have a weapon with a level 42 proc, is the spell also level 42 or is it just that it procs at level 42, do weapon procs check for the level resistance like normal spells ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom