R.I.P Barrysworld

D

dysfunction

He can still send e-mails....unless they chopped his hands off too

W

Wazzerphuk

Originally posted by Summo
Yeah, but it sounds like Mank has decided to leave permanently. He's not been banned, so it's his decision to leave. A decision he can reconsider, is that not the case, my brûlure chum?

Not if he can't post. Nothing to reconsider.

Sunburt homo.

:D

G

Gumbo

Surely you can consider without posting, I know I can think without even moving my lips or frowning!

Is this what happens when you spend too long in forums, the only way you can consider stuff is if you write down your stream of conciousness and then hit the submit reply button?

S

Summo

Do I get ear infections because I stick my finger in there all the time? In which case, does my finger have an infection, too? Catch 22, innit? Maybe if I stopped one or t'other, my Irritable Bowel Syndrome would clear up.

*frown*

*move lips*

What were we talking about?

W

Wazzerphuk

Originally posted by Gumbo
Surely you can consider without posting, I know I can think without even moving my lips or frowning!

Is this what happens when you spend too long in forums, the only way you can consider stuff is if you write down your stream of conciousness and then hit the submit reply button?

Surely you can only consider something when there are more than one option available? Currently mank's options reside at 1) Not posting because he doesn't want to, or 2) Not post because he's suspended.

He will only have something to consider when the suspension is removed, until then - why would he be thinking about it, as the option doesn't even exist?

G

Gumbo

Originally posted by bigfoot

I hope you reconsider your decision mank as you will be missed if you decided to keep away, but if you don't then fairy snuff.

Suggests to me that an email saying, 'please unsuspend me, and I'll behave', would mean reinstatement. Should that be what mank wishes to do of course. He doesn't need to be able to post here to decide to do that...

But this is in danger of turning into one of those arguments about semantics for which the intarweb is famous, we probably both really mean the same thing.

B

bigfoot

Wazz - he has emailed me since being suspended so he knows how to get in touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom