Quote from 1.70 alb RvR TL

Calo

Part of the furniture
Aussie said:
atleast they'll play better then those fotm savages rerolling casters trying to figure out what interrupt is :m00:

actually everybody is rerolling a hunter, its amazing...

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Tootz said:
Well albs have been at the bottom of the food-chain all this time, it will make a nice change to go to the top instead ;)

yes ofc, must be fun winning when u know it was becuse u had more zergling with u then us... not more skill :m00:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
never seen the fun in being overpowered? whats the fun in running over one fg after another seeing your skill doesn't matter? i would feel dumb (like most albs probably do... [Been there, done that :<])

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Amelyn said:
yes ofc, must be fun winning when u know it was becuse u had more zergling with u then us... not more skill :m00:

more fun to win becuase youre group set up is better ? not more skill

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Arindra said:
and contrary to popular belief, 1.70 supports that playstyle just fine, only difference is the non-gank groups no longer take part to provide free rps

hm, i dont know much about the 'radar system' that will be introduced in NF, but doesnt that show when a fight is taking place and therefore all zergs will move there to add on the fight?

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
hm, i dont know much about the 'radar system' that will be introduced in NF, but doesnt that show when a fight is taking place and therefore all zergs will move there to add on the fight?
only big battles are on it... id guess fg v fg isnt cause that would suck tbh

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
I think it doesn't show battles up to 2fg vs 2fg. Higher than that are shown.

Btw, there should be some zone for fg fights imho. I want to see hibs without GP and all radar users playing normally or not at all!! :p

PS: Fear teh reaver bomb! : ;)

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
never seen the fun in being overpowered? whats the fun in running over one fg after another seeing your skill doesn't matter? i would feel dumb (like most albs probably do... [Been there, done that :<])

So you've been in alb and now you're hib and you suddenly have become skilled?

Get it, there's a tiny imbalance when it comes to groupsetups vs groupabilities between the realms.

Do you actually believe that the realms are BALANCED? They will never be completely balanced and they aren't fully balanced now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom