/quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by infozwerg
Dear Sadist, dear Stormriderx,

im gonna tell you a big secret. the secret weapons we (isen vakten groups) employ to beat up your sorry rr9 behinds.

we are armed with these midgard-only weapons:

- bugged LA

- Overpowered End regen

- monkeys to control the keyboard while we play with ourselves

fell free to copycat us. perhaps you start with trying to use teamplay in your group. later when you got used to it, you might even try to use tactics. let me know how that works out for you.

i wish i knew how to play a zerker tactfully, but alas it just seems quite the impossible :(

R

Rollie_David

you forgot to fake the last two lines, sally.

info your an easy target to laugh at :)

tell me again these superior tactics involving savages and zerkers, im really interested :)

O

old.Tzeentch

- its spelled "isen vakten"

- my realmrank is stormur vakten

- im not a troll, but a norseman

hard enough for you?

wow man, you pwned me

bigrolleyes.gif

A

Aussie-

hey don't laugh with mid/pryd, it's not because they dont have an rr10 after 1,5years and their highest class is a rr9 thane they play bad.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Hey Storm,

hmm... dunno what to say really. Only know what you've posted on these boards over last year or so not actually chatted or anything in game.

If it really is the balance annoying you then wait for 1.62 as things slide big style.

If its a tiredness of the game then nothing or nobody will make a difference.

I've seen you around but I'm usually spamming others I've seen posting here on BW to say Hi so you've been safe so far.

Will say hi before you go hopefully. If that makes sense.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA(TM) :D

A

Arnor

im gonna tell you a big secret. the secret weapons we (isen vakten groups) employ to beat up your sorry rr9 behinds.

we are armed with these powerfull supersecret midgard-only weapons:

- tactics

- teamplay

- sarcasm

fell free to copycat us. perhaps you start with trying to use teamplay in your group. later when you got used to it, you might even try to use tactics. let me know how that works out for you.

ahh, now I see... the reason you beat groups that have played together for a LONG while is just because you use tactics and teamplay..oh and sarcasm, thats a funny word isnt it?

so hibs/albs are just worse then you, since they have played in the same groupsetup more or less ALOT more/longer then you, but you beat them with tactics (aoe-stun+castable mezz), teamplay (/assist) and the all-slaying tool of sarcasm. (guess we file the savages/zerkers under here right?)

Its all dawning on me now :rolleyes:

A

Arthwyr

Whow after 13 pages of this I forgot the original title of the post.
Saw some things I would like to comment on but it is pointless anyhow. In X months another realm will get some FOTMs and then the "best" players will be there. Just play the realm/class you like best and wait till you get some love. If you are only in it to own ppl, boost your ego on forums along with your total number of realmpoints then make a lvl 50 on all the realms and follow mythics love around.

O

old.Nol

we are armed with these powerfull supersecret midgard-only weapons:

- tactics

- teamplay

- sarcasm

inglis plez!

I

infozwerg

so hibs/albs are just worse then you,
nope. stormriderx and his group are worse than our group.

but you beat them with tactics, teamplay and the all-slaying tool of sarcasm.
the main reason we beat them is their lack of teamplay and tactics. when stormriderx attacks my healer, i cant run (prevent flight), but i wont usually die as they dont assist.

F

Freppe^^

lol infozwerg, u know that shit dont ya leet boi? t.t moron

S

StormriderX

nope. stormriderx and his group are worse than our group.

the main reason we beat them is their lack of teamplay and tactics. when stormriderx attacks my healer, i cant run (prevent flight), but i wont usually die as they dont assist.

I don't actually have a set group and usually the group features one other tank who is playing defence. Casters are busy getting interrupted etc =)

C

Cuthervaen

Bah don't go, u'll get loving in upcoming patch, then u'll soon be able to spend ur cash and get a nice house with a pbaoeing garden gnome etc...

:(

E

excs

Originally posted by Blazor Meneth
Excal mids play on alb/pryw and the albs on pryw play mid there, thats why alb own over at the lil server :)

Must be it.

ofc.. Twat !

X

Xeanor

Nearly all mids on Prydwen go down as fast as shit flushes down the toilet when you get the mezz in because their instamezz is down. When their instamezz is up and SoS is down we usually lose. The only real tough ones are MM, nothing else.

There, you heard it from a Prydwen player, an Alb actually.

S

stroopwafel

Originally posted by Xeanor
Nearly all mids on Prydwen go down as fast as shit flushes down the toilet when you get the mezz in because their instamezz is down. When their instamezz is up and SoS is down we usually lose. The only real tough ones are MM, nothing else.

There, you heard it from a Prydwen player, an Alb actually.

and the sorc always dies :)

S

StormriderX

I was frustrated I threw toys out of the pram. I quit I came back.

I decided to whine less + play better.

End of story thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread