Help Questions you wish you knew the answer to.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
They just shortened and tightened it up a lot. It's good to have editors to do that for you, even if it's hard for the ego to have a lot of your work hack and slashed. Makes for better work overall I guess.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Here's a question..
If the Moon orbits the earth...would a marble orbit a bowling ball in space?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
As long as there's no other gravitational interference from a body with a bigger mass: yes.

It'd be tricky to stick it into said orbit tho...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Here's a question..
If the Moon orbits the earth...would a marble orbit a bowling ball in space?

Funnier is that because the multiverse is so large, it's likely there's a planet the sized of a bowling ball with a moon the size of a marble, with micro-organisms on it :p

gohan

FH is my second home
cutting onions under water stops u crying

FACTzZZZ

(the onion need to be under water, yourself is optional)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
or you can just wear swimming goggles like do, though it did shock the postman when i answered the door holding a knife and wearing swimming goggles Oo

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
or you can just wear swimming goggles like do, though it did shock the postman when i answered the door holding a knife and wearing swimming goggles Oo

He probably thought you were some kind of sexual deviant, an easy mistake to make really.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Pure filth, and kinky too!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
He probably thought you were some kind of sexual deviant, an easy mistake to make really.

...who said it's a mistake dude?

rofl chet you just following me about calling everything i do filthy now!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No! But you've got to admit, the toast comment + the goggles could only lead to one conclusion.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Why does the reflectiveness of water change depending on the temperature? (maybe im crazy but it seems more mirror like when its cold and more transparent when it warm!)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
My guess is because warm water is "moving" water ie the molecules in it are moving faster than in cold water...and therefore have are more reflective in cold water...

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
My guess is because warm water is "moving" water ie the molecules in it are moving faster than in cold water...and therefore have are more reflective in cold water...

My guess would be there´s more vapor just above the surface as the liquid becomes hotter. Almost the same though.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
When techtonical(sp) plates grind up against eachother and one goes underneath another, will it create a rift somewhere else?

I can answer that one, Yes.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
While some will experience an earthquake other's will have a volcanic erruption?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
It can depend on whether the plates are sliding over or past each other. The plates on the san andeas fault line slide past each other and these are usually the ones that cause earthquakes. When one slides under the other it forms a volcano because as the plate is forced down pressure builds up as the material already there needs to be displaces and finds its way to the surface through cracks etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom