Question to Mids

J

Jergiot

no whine or anything, just a question...

Even if albs take relics primetime again, ull just keep doing alarmclock raids or?

and no u dont need to turn this into another flamethread, just click on some other post for that :x

P

Pandemic

arnt u a mid urself ? but for me i'd say no but no none in midgard ilstens to me anyway :)

M

marczje

jerg, next time we'll duel, but there was too many adds near, and ip down ;(

/hug etc :)

and to the topic, its all who organises it tbh, if ardamel plans a primetime raid ppl attend, if ladonna organises an early-hour raid ppl come, thats it really, albs pretending to be all good not doing primetime etc is all due to supreme organisation and numbers, they have also proven to show up at alarmclock ones

K

Kedeligths

I think all realms have done early have relic raids.
Jergiot, I don´t think if albion get relics in primetime, it will change anything. It may prove something to some people!

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Pandemic
arnt u a mid urself ? but for me i'd say no but no none in midgard ilstens to me anyway :)

iam true :) but not atm tho..

for me it dont matter what realm, cba to wake up so early ona freeday for a raid in daoc tbh :>

was just wondering, cause it would seem pointless to try and take it primetime if its gonna switch hands very next day/week by an alarmclock raid.

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by Kedeligths
I think all realms have done early have relic raids.
Jergiot, I don´t think if albion get relics in primetime, it will change anything. It may prove something to some people!

Albs allready proved it before. That THEY CAN. YOU CANT. Cus u guys suck arse.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Freppe^^
Albs allready proved it before. That THEY CAN. YOU CANT. Cus u guys suck arse.

But we took relic primetime from you, which makes you the suckiest sucks that ever sucked?

V

VodkaFairy

Come on, get a hold of yourselves, we don't need this again.

Please :\

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by noaim
But we took relic primetime from you, which makes you the suckiest sucks that ever sucked?

I dont care if we loose some shit on primetime, we could be the worst ever, sure. But we aint sad, like you are. :) Got some decence left in me at least. :)

H

Hrogar

Guess the answer to your question is yes, since most mids follow their leaders. We have precious few leaders here atm, and when they tell us to go somewhere at a time certain we just do it. Simple as that. Blame the realm if you want to, we're just doing our job much like yourself. This is a PvP-game that divides us into three teams, wouldn't be very logical to only do things that all realms liked, eh?
Thanks for the lovely fights in Odin's Gate the recent days btw, been great fun :viking:

Kind regards

M

marczje

pls use my post a bit up, i think it actually makes sence

strong selfboasting here :p:p

A

Aussie-

why would mids do a primetime raid? they dont have the numbers. jesus christ when are you gonna understand this.

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by Hrogar
Guess the answer to your question is yes, since most mids follow their leaders.

so you heard it from mids now, there is simply no reason why albion has to fight 3 months again to do 2 succesfull primetime raids.
the next weekend we'll loose them again.

R

-RG-Jaond

Ofc so dont bother to take them back and let us have our 20% :p

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Hrogar
Guess the answer to your question is yes, since most mids follow their leaders. We have precious few leaders here atm, and when they tell us to go somewhere at a time certain we just do it. Simple as that. Blame the realm if you want to, we're just doing our job much like yourself. This is a PvP-game that divides us into three teams, wouldn't be very logical to only do things that all realms liked, eh?
Thanks for the lovely fights in Odin's Gate the recent days btw, been great fun :viking:

Kind regards

Bunch of lemmings :D

G

Garnet

24/7 game .. get over it or do it yourself... 1 or the other...

or do it the herbal way...crash the server ^_^

Hi Herbal :)

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by Garnet
24/7 game .. get over it or do it yourself... 1 or the other...

or do it the herbal way...crash the server ^_^

Hi Herbal :)

:clap:

N

NoBrains

Aye 24h game

Prime time or not if the server is on u can raid

~ps Mythic go make a good engine ktksbye

J

jetsetminer

Originally posted by Aussie-
why would mids do a primetime raid? they dont have the numbers. jesus christ when are you gonna understand this.

Mids don't have the numbers but have some how still managed to out-zerged the albs in odin reciently....

L

Lumikki

Never been on a alarm clock raid and never will. And I don't care if the albs take the relics at 6am, gives a nice reason to raid albion keeps since they will bother to defend them, just like albs are raiding midgard now. Lots of fun :) (if the server somehow manages to hold up)

xx

H

Hrogar

Aye, it's a pity server won't hold up when we got the biggest fights up in Odin's. Since Albion does seem to have the numbers for a RR it's sad to see they're held back from even attempting since the server can't handle this.
On the Odin's topic we're usually not that many, we're just damn organized... ehm... occasionally :viking:
And lastly if you wanna take our relics on an alarmclockraid feel free to do so, no one can blame you for doing exactly what we did. Although the dozen or so whinethreads here would seem slightly silly...

I

iceflower

>Bunch of lemmings

I think the established word is zerglings in this game :)

C

chronictank

this is a 24/7 game
if there was no early raid
i in my entire game career (since the beta) would not have had the chance to be on a relic raid.
I simply dont have the time due to work to go on traditional raids.

SO by ur resoning i shouldnt have the chance to go on a relic raid at all? simply because it doest suite YOU, and all those others who are on at prime time.

I am glad there was a raid and am not ashamed to be on it, as i havent been on one before.

edit: btw most normal relic raids normally drag on a long time, and i have to be up at 6am the next day for work, so i would never be there to the end it it was staged prime time.

Users who are viewing this thread