Question to all GAME pre-orderers....

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
well..

received mine today and I pre-ordered over the webby quite late - probably at least a week after the pre-orders were meant to hit the shops..

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
Popped into GAME in crawley ( there are two shops in crawley btw) and picked up a beta key for nothing. The guy at the desk said the game was supposed to be quite good and that he would be playing it too. He also said that they only had another 35 kits left!! gasp!! he did say that over the three weeks of the pre-order campaign he had managed to shift 5 kits .. including mine!! This was the smaller of the two game stores. My advice .. go to a GAME store. If you live abroad, find a nice person in the UK to mail you one and offer to pay the postage etc. :)

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Still nothing from gameplay though. But as long as it arrives before final beta begins then I don't really care.

Spooks

Fledgling Freddie
well got tired of waiting so i gave game a call just now and they emailed me a key within 5 min.

don't really care about some soundtrack, just wanted my key :D

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
recieved mine from game today also now I just have to get mine from gameplay

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
i received an email today saying that the kits have gone out of stock .. though surprisingy they were able to send me a beta key so now i have one for my bro as well :D

Poag

m00?
oddly enough..i canceled my pre-order about 2-3 weeks ago...walked into Victoria Game shop and picked up a pack....Got home last night to find another Pre-Order pack waiting for me.

Trading pre-order pack for sexual favours!

Actually its alrdu spoken for, as i said i'd try and find him a pre-order pack as they weren't available where he lives.

-Gale

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Still no pre-order kit today so I emailed GAME again to complain.

To my great surprise they replied and gave me a beta key :D

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
I don't care any more! Nicked a closed beta key off a friend who isn't interested in it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom