Question to all albs

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
ehm, dont follow every cross on RW, to avoid the zerg ;)

Loosey

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:
Arent it time to show u aint just bunch of dumbass ppl ?
aye yes please show us your not a dumbass and stop posting retarded posts like this.

Bloodclot

Banned
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Wow - congrats mids. You took an Alb keep! First one wasn't it - only took you four weeks to figure it out :touch:

such a smart guy!

we took 2 alb keeps 2 weeks ago.
but then you weren't playing then? you bought your chars last week?

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
Wow - congrats mids. You took an Alb keep! First one wasn't it - only took you four weeks to figure it out :touch:

WTF.jpg

Calo

Part of the furniture

sigh ur such a bit hypocrite...
first u just ask to be flamed
and later u cry cause u get flamed and u call us idiots cause we flame u.

u just DONT get it do u?

now PLZ go back to vnboards and PLZ learn from the last ban, they dont want u here, really.
And don't give me ur "intellectual" crap cause really, its boring.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Mids have taken alb keeps before this (after NF).

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
such a smart guy!

we took 2 alb keeps 2 weeks ago.
but then you weren't playing then? you bought your chars last week?

my bad :(

lol - bought my chars. So sad....

btw - hw long did you manage to hold the keep again?

Bloodclot

Banned
there where 196 one point on our tower near beno.
can't remember the mid forces.

30%-50% left bg when we had beno and moved to df.

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
Mithradir said:
High rr albs no need to zerg and most of the times dont zerg. High rr albs imo are equal to high rr hibs/mids on a fg vs fg fight.

BUT

Low rr albs play on nightmare mode while low rr hibs and mids play on super easy mode. So when low rr albs getting owned all the time the only thing they can do is to make runs on larger numbers.

ooh come on.. saying mid and hib having easymode at lower RRs.. what are u talking about ? just looking at stealthers (usually they who go solo/duo)

Albs have:
Mincer: Chain/stun/DDs/ABS + FZ (many of them)
Scouts: Longbow/slam/Shieldspec + FZ
Infils: quite ok to meet even tho they hit like trains some of them

Mids have:
SBs: well can get grapple or MLs that might not remove poison whan it procs. ooh and 2handers
Hunters: AF-buff "Uber-pet" and 2Handed weapon + FZ (but not many low RR hunters have that.)

Hibs have:
NS: DDs/Hit fast and have low HP, mostly like a SB. Might be harder to see if Luris.
Rangers: Selfbuffs(like hunters sort of)/dualwield

Hopefully u where joking cuz u cant be serious with what u said.

and yes i left our RAs cuz it is the same for the corresponing class in all realms

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
Don't take what you can't hold :p

could also say "dont attack what u cant take" .. how hard should it be for 150 albs to take a lvl 10 tower. 180 managed a lvl 3 keep and that has 2 doors!! ;)

so same goes for you then i guess... dont talk of what u dont know, but i guess it is tough beeing a teenager these days with hormones, acne, body hair and not to speak of Girls... i understand that you have to take out ur frustration somewhere.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Slipurson said:
ooh come on.. saying mid and hib having easymode at lower RRs.. what are u talking about ? just looking at stealthers (usually they who go solo/duo)

Albs have:
Mincer: Chain/stun/DDs/ABS + FZ (many of them)
Scouts: Longbow/slam/Shieldspec + FZ
Infils: quite ok to meet even tho they hit like trains some of them

Mids have:
SBs: well can get grapple or MLs that might not remove poison whan it procs. ooh and 2handers
Hunters: AF-buff "Uber-pet" and 2Handed weapon + FZ (but not many low RR hunters have that.)

Hibs have:
NS: DDs/Hit fast and have low HP, mostly like a SB. Might be harder to see if Luris.
Rangers: Selfbuffs(like hunters sort of)/dualwield

Hopefully u where joking cuz u cant be serious with what u said.

and yes i left our RAs cuz it is the same for the corresponing class in all realms

ehhhh most ppl would agree that albion stealther team are superior (except in the pre-nerf LA axe + relics times)

i'm pretty sure he was talking about OF normal group char's

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Ego said:
I fail to see that as well.

One thing that I do see is that when it comes to FG vs. FG, all 3 realms seem to be more balanced as ever before. (im not talking stealthers or individual classes)

I wouldn't know, there aren't any perfect hib fg setups around. We've met LA a couple of times this week and it was fairly easy to kill them, but then again, that's not really a surprise because their setup matches the level of Pure Vision's setup really. I mean c'mon, how do you suspect to win with 3 pbaoe-ers? :m00:

(My 2 cents about the perfect hibgroup btw which I'm hoping to find in RvR is Druid,Druid,Warden,Bard,Light Eldritch,Hero,Blademaster,Blademaster.)

LA dont run with 3 pbaers.. even tho the 3pbae grp would be far better than the one you are suggesting. your setup is ood

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
LA dont run with 3 pbaers.. even tho the 3pbae grp would be far better than the one you are suggesting. your setup is ood

We fought them about 5 times, and each time they ran with 3 pbao-ers.

And tell me what is 'ood' about my suggested setup? :eek:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Ego said:

tanks sux ass, burn them in hell

xD

would rather try: dr00d, dr00d, bard, warden, champion, mentalist, eldritch, chanter / blademaster

yeyeye casturs4tehwin.

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
tanks sux ass, burn them in hell

xD

would rather try: dr00d, dr00d, bard, warden, champion, mentalist, eldritch, chanter / blademaster

yeyeye casturs4tehwin.

I am talking fg vs. fg setups btw. tanks fortehwin tbh :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Ego said:

i wouldn't call 3 casters, that pbae you with lvl 20/26 pbae to scare of tanks, a pbae grp.

and

Your setup is ood because a "pure" tank grp lacks the utility that is needed in NF... you should take something like Dorin's example serious - with that you would have 2xST3, TWF3, some snaring tendrils, 2x demezz, nearsight etc. a nice anti caster grp.
tho i would really like to try. bard, warden, druid, druid, menta, champ, bm, bm - but the odds of getting the right players with the right classes, ML, RAs and right spec are very slim - so most hib grps are forced to take whatever they can get. Even the 1337ist c*nts of LA <3

Firebirth

Fledgling Freddie
<midgardians and hibernians fight over one of the hibernia keeps in the afternoon sun, suddenly a great shadow befalls the battlefield and they look up to see a giant Grial floating abve them made out of extra shiny plate mail with cracks of red light pouring out. The Grial speaks......

"We are the Albion, Resistance is Futile"........."Now stop your wajn and QQing and fight"

:worthy:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
i wouldn't call 3 casters, that pbae you with lvl 20/26 pbae to scare of tanks, a pbae grp.

and

Your setup is ood because a "pure" tank grp lacks the utility that is needed in NF... you should take something like Dorin's example serious - with that you would have 2xST3, TWF3, some snaring tendrils, 2x demezz, nearsight etc. a nice anti caster grp.
tho i would really like to try. bard, warden, druid, druid, menta, champ, bm, bm - but the odds of getting the right players with the right classes, ML, RAs and right spec are very slim - so most hib grps are forced to take whatever they can get. Even the 1337ist c*nts of LA <3
Cos everyone hates mentas. :(

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Your setup is ood because a "pure" tank grp lacks the utility that is needed in NF...

i would really like to try. bard, warden, druid, druid, menta, champ, bm, bm - but the odds of getting the right players with the right classes, ML, RAs and right spec are very slim - so most hib grps are forced to take whatever they can get. Even the 1337ist c*nts of LA <3

spot the caster in your setup then :p

Castergroups are so pre-nf, we meet castergroups once in a while and they really don't stand a single chance.

And no one is forced to take whatever they can get, we rolled the classes we needed for our setup as well. Just a matter of how bad you want things I guess.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Firebirth said:
<midgardians and hibernians fight over one of the hibernia keeps in the afternoon sun, suddenly a great shadow befalls the battlefield and they look up to see a giant Grial floating abve them made out of extra shiny plate mail with cracks of red light pouring out. The Grial speaks......

"We are the Albion, Resistance is Futile"........."Now stop your wajn and QQing and fight"

:worthy:

hehe maybee becuase im drunk but i found that quite amusing...

there gonna be an episode where ardemel or icebreaker become an alb and are forced to tell the hib/mid strats ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom