Question to all albs

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
learn to think.... the dumbness of some hibs and mids keep amasing me..

stuff like that are so stupid, that i sometimes wonder if they write it just for fun ? becuase this stupid no1 can be rigth ?

Well they did press the big hammer, thus choosing easy mode.....

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Mithradir said:
Low rr albs play on nightmare mode while low rr hibs and mids play on super easy mode. So when low rr albs getting owned all the time the only thing they can do is to make runs on larger numbers.

Since u havent an alb char and haven't played to see the difficulties at lower realm ranks, it is a bit stupid to always whine about it.

Can you explain why alb is harder at lower RR than equal RR hibs and mids? And what are the difficulties low RR albs have that hibs and mids don't have?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Filip said:
learn to think.... the dumbness of some hibs and mids keep amasing me..

stuff like that are so stupid, that i sometimes wonder if they write it just for fun ? becuase this stupid no1 can be rigth ?

well... lets see... albs zerg alot.
I think he was refering to a fg getting overrun daily by a 80+ man zerg... if that is not numbers 10x i dont know then ;o

to be overrun has nothing(read very little) to do with the realm population (but the fact remains, albs on excal has a very large number of players)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Smilewhenyousaythat said:

i guess infi hasn't been easy mode?

what does make mid less easymode than albs?

Tsukiko

Fledgling Freddie
It rox to come back to FH once in a while and still see the same posts and same retards trying to "argue". :p

Calo

Part of the furniture

YES because when u enter the game theres a big popup saying PRESSING HAMMER WILL GIVE U EASYMODE

now u can say what u want but like everybody knows, the dumbest ppl are still in albion. Proven by smilewhenuseemeonVNboards.

Funny how filips says how dumb we can be and u just beat us right after it.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
YES because when u enter the game theres a big popup saying PRESSING HAMMER WILL GIVE U EASYMODE

now u can say what u want but like everybody knows, the dumbest ppl are still in albion. Proven by smilewhenuseemeonVNboards.

Irony isn't your strong point is it?

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
well... lets see... albs zerg alot.
I think he was refering to a fg getting overrun daily by a 80+ man zerg... if that is not numbers 10x i dont know then ;o

to be overrun has nothing(read very little) to do with the realm population (but the fact remains, albs on excal has a very large number of players)

By zerging a lot you mean we attack a lot of keeps? Which does nowadays require more than 1fg.

So stay away from the flaming towers/keeps because you know thats where the big groups will be.

Didn't someone just say it was albs that were dumb.....

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
So Hibs and Mids find it fair to camp Beno docks with fg's all day long and gank solo Albs, but bitch when they get "zerged".
Bloody retarded hypocrites.
Damn, you even bitch if Albs try a keep take, morons.
Regards, Glottis :m00:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
By zerging a lot you mean we attack a lot of keeps? Which does nowadays require more than 1fg.

So stay away from the flaming towers/keeps because you know thats where the big groups will be.

and ofc we play Diablo 2 where you have an instant teleporter to every keep, which means you will never meet the zerg in open field. They don't need to move, they just teleport from one keep to another. Amazing, isn't it? The special advantage of the warmap is, that you can see where people are, so no problem to avoid the zerg and Speedwarps also don't exist.

I hope you get the point.....

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
Can you explain why alb is harder at lower RR than equal RR hibs and mids? And what are the difficulties low RR albs have that hibs and mids don't have?

I fail to see that as well.

One thing that I do see is that when it comes to FG vs. FG, all 3 realms seem to be more balanced as ever before. (im not talking stealthers or individual classes)

Eemma said:
perfect alb fg setup is better than a perfect hib fg setup imo.

I wouldn't know, there aren't any perfect hib fg setups around. We've met LA a couple of times this week and it was fairly easy to kill them, but then again, that's not really a surprise because their setup matches the level of Pure Vision's setup really. I mean c'mon, how do you suspect to win with 3 pbaoe-ers? :m00:

(My 2 cents about the perfect hibgroup btw which I'm hoping to find in RvR is Druid,Druid,Warden,Bard,Light Eldritch,Hero,Blademaster,Blademaster.)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy

... i see... theres a tower/keep every 50000 unit or something just as stupid. I dont blame albs for keeptaking, but you dont really need 100 to take bled tower1 do ya?

Ego said:
(My 2 cents about the perfect hibgroup btw which I'm hoping to find in RvR is Druid,Druid,Warden,Bard,Light Eldritch,Hero,Blademaster,Blademaster.)

i still think you can do bomb grps, maybe not with 3 pbaers but with 1-2 maybe ;o

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Garbannoch said:

high RR hibs/mids that got fat off the zerg :D

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Ego said:
I fail to see that as well.

One thing that I do see is that when it comes to FG vs. FG, all 3 realms seem to be more balanced as ever before. (im not talking stealthers or individual classes)

I wouldn't know, there aren't any perfect hib fg setups around. We've met LA a couple of times this week and it was fairly easy to kill them, but then again, that's not really a surprise because their setup matches the level of Pure Vision's setup really. I mean c'mon, how do you suspect to win with 3 pbaoe-ers? :m00:

shouldnt they have 2 demezzers ?

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:

no no .. you dont understand (again)

i was aiming it at you .... NOT every1 else... i dont consider every1 in hib or mid stupid just becuase they pressed the hammer or the tree some years ago..

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
shouldnt they have 2 demezzers ?

Not with purge 2/3 and things like SoS/charge really.

purge 2 should be first priority for all classes. And from my FG vs FG experience in NF this far I've learned that you're very lucky to have a FG vs. FG fight every 15 minutes, so purge is always up basically :) And even when you just got out of a FG fight and meet a zerg with purge down some random noob/zergling will brake your mezz undoubtedly :p

We run with only 1 demezzer as well and it works out perfectly tbh. Then again.. we are pretty uber ;)

P.S: Nou doubt there would be more excellent hib setups, this is just what I would run. (swapping the hero for a mentalist or chanter could be very nice as well, missing out on Soldier's Barricade and 2nd BG-er then though)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
I dont blame albs for keeptaking, but you dont really need 100 to take bled tower1 do ya?

Who cares about how many they need? If they enjoy it then why shouldn't they? And just think about it for a moment. All those albs taking 1 tower means you know where the zerg is, which leaves more room for fg roaming. But you wouldn't think of that would you?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Bracken said:
Who cares about how many they need? If they enjoy it then why shouldn't they? And just think about it for a moment. All those albs taking 1 tower means you know where the zerg is, which leaves more room for fg roaming. But you wouldn't think of that would you?

well... i dont play anymore so no i wouldn't ;o

but if i were playing, i'd still need the enemies to fight, but the albs all stick together so that excludes 8v8. Anyway, they go directly to the action, so in case i would find 8v8 action they would run here on their croc spd and pala end \o/

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
and still we push back 100-150 albs nigth after nigth from our realm and all they have gotten is

"MidX has been killed recently and is worth reduced Realmpoints"

while mids getmax RP for each alb since there are so many that u can never kill the same one twice in short time .. ;)

(and no i havnt read much of that has been said here :D)

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Slipurson said:
and still we push back 100-150 albs nigth after nigth from our realm and all they have gotten is

"MidX has been killed recently and is worth reduced Realmpoints"

while mids getmax RP for each alb since there are so many that u can never kill the same one twice in short time .. ;)

(and no i havnt read much of that has been said here :D)

if thats the case - why so much QQing from the Mids?

Calo

Part of the furniture
Filip said:
no no .. you dont understand (again)

i was aiming it at you .... NOT every1 else... i dont consider every1 in hib or mid stupid just becuase they pressed the hammer or the tree some years ago..

Plz learn how to communicate, then we might talk.

Dangart

Fledgling Freddie
Blitzing said:
so when you dont play the game any more, you cant come in here on this FREE and open forum and post what you like??

Why of course, but when you say someone else have no life strolling these forums, and he does exactly the same, had to be quoted ;d

Javlar

Fledgling Freddie
enigma said:
All albs!? Can someone please tell All albs someone wants to ask him a question!

Question for All albs coming through! Someone please wake up All albs so he can answer this one!?

All albs? :(

I thought it was proven earlier that albion wasn't controlled by a single controlling mind, thus making it impossible to make any coordinated move. :(

retard

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
well... i dont play anymore so no i wouldn't... additional nonsense

So you're reading the boards of a game you don't play, posting about RvR that you're not involved in and making generalisations about an enemy you're not fighting? Oh dear...

/dismiss

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
now u can say what u want but like everybody knows, the dumbest ppl are still in albion. Proven by smilewhenuseemeonVNboards

Since Alb has the largest population on the server, it's statistically likely that we do indeed have the dumbest people here. :(

Of course, it's also statistically likely that we have the smartest people, too. :D

As long as you only get involved in a sh*t-slinging contest here on FH with the former and not the latter, you should be fine! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom