Question on Class Balance (Assassin Specific i guess)

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
If you were winning he would have probably vanished also or garotte and ran :(
QUOTE]

same as when u spanking a skalds ass they mezz or snare and then run :(

Friars are in same boat as skalds tho many issues need to be adressed.altho Skalds do well vs casters with there insta spells to interupt.
ive kinda given up on my friar for now and rolling a merc (lvl42 atm) anything with a shield pwns me... anything with high hp fully buffed and dw beats me most of the time quiet easy.. casters rip through my hp so fast its untrue.wardens/shamens/vw/zerk/champs alll beat me also ( only classes i tend to think "whooohoooo rps" is skalds or vamps (even then claw spamming vamps beat me) .. especially if end drain.

lets hope mythic pull there finger out and address classes that aint much use in rvr (Necros especially.. i feel sorry for those guys)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
maybe your shi1t and he is good?

not a flame, but just consider the fact that you sux as a reason too.

Decent skald shouldnt fear an assaisn regardless of RR really.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
maybe your shi1t and he is good?

not a flame, but just consider the fact that you sux as a reason too.

Decent skald shouldnt fear an assaisn regardless of RR really.
After assassins got love they're actually quite hard to beat for a skald. BMs, 2h heroes, rangers, vampiirs, paladins, heretics, minstrels and even friars are easier.

Reason: Skalds and assassins have the same amount of HPs. Assassin removes 600 HP with the con debuff, and lowers weaponskill of the skald that already was low. The assassin have higher DPS than a skald, and when combined with many evades, the skald will take a long time between each hit and take a long time to kill. Unless the skald manage to parry a lot aswell, assassin will have all the advantages toe-to-toe, wich often means the skald must kite to heal up during the fight. This may also open the opportunity for the assassin to stealth in the meantime. IP2 buys some time, but isn't always enough. Many times it doesn't matter at all if the assassin evades 5 times in a row wich is not that uncommon. Best ability to use against assassins are probably Warguard wich not all skalds have.

Kimkasper

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom