Question about todays keep takes

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
albs cant have insta port to any realm cause they have too many roleplay ppl who like take keeps at indecent morning hours, and is same realm who think a FG is 40 ppl + :puke:
mmm alb dont is the suposted realm of honor? why is the realm with more lame, usseles and retarded ppl then? :touch:

I agree, even Kagato is a bit of a tard tbh, going on about Honour e.t.c. we meet him on our fg and left him, than he turns around and adds on our fight wuz quiet funny to see.

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
Palemos said:
people like me? who always run alone?

yeah because you don't add on anything. See fight, run towards it, fire chambers, kill somebody, get killed (because no chambers :mad: ) stroke your erection while releasing (because you just WTFPWNED somebody!!1), repeat x 60, log for the night.

BUT ATLEAST YOU ARE SOLO!!!

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Chrstffr said:
yeah because you don't add on anything. See fight, run towards it, fire chambers, kill somebody, get killed (because no chambers :mad: ) stroke your erection while releasing (because you just WTFPWNED somebody!!1), repeat x 60, log for the night.

BUT ATLEAST YOU ARE SOLO!!!

me being in fg would be better?

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
OMG, people adding on your totally fair 8v8 fights (note that you never gank solo/duo and never add on any fights of course) and then they have the cheek to cut off your insta-rvr. I mean OMFG, what a bunch of roleplaying lamers?

Now.... sit back and relax for a few minutes, re-evaluate what it is you want in a game..... ok done that?

Now fuck off and go play Counterstrike you whining muppets :touch:

Calo

Part of the furniture
keeptakes today were fun, best part was when we chased backen down on stairs in eras and right before he killed mas someone grappled him so we stood there all ready to bash him :(

had alot of fun today!

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
keeptakes today were fun, best part was when we chased backen down on stairs in eras and right before he killed mas someone grappled him so we stood there all ready to bash him :(

had alot of fun today!

Aye was a good laugh tonight :cheers:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
albs cant have insta port to any realm cause they have too many roleplay ppl

LoL wtf are you doing then running round as a kobold chatting with trolls? Or do you do that irl? :eek6:

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:

had alot of fun today!

Hehehe, he was taking shitloads of dmg of you guys though... not to mention when the muppet fell of the stairs *rolls eyes* :)

Thank heavens i'm rejuv standing in a fop :worthy:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Aadia said:
Hehehe, he was taking shitloads of dmg of you guys though... not to mention when the muppet fell of the stairs *rolls eyes* :)

Thank heavens i'm rejuv standing in a fop :worthy:

yea i found it strange, was like, " does he actually take damage or what?" and when he was low on hp, someone grappled him like i said :(

oh and following bracken outside wasn't smart either, 20 casters where waiting for me :(

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
yea i found it strange, was like, " does he actually take damage or what?" and when he was low on hp, someone grappled him like i said :(

oh and following bracken outside wasn't smart either, 20 casters where waiting for me :(

Hehe me and Cabby stood on roof waiting for anyone silly enough to /stick or /follow him into line of sight :)

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:

Awwwww :)

Were great fights :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom