Question about todays keep takes

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
what was it that was bad with insta port rvr? , what was it you dident like about it since you guys took your keeps back?.. just curious :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
people like you having instaport to our rvrzone is one thing we didn't like

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
You like insta port RvR - then let hib and alb take a keep in your realm :)

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Palemos said:
what was it that was bad with insta port rvr? , what was it you dident like about it since you guys took your keeps back?.. just curious :)

What was wrong with hib haveing bled for insta rvr was it that bad coz it's in mid?.. just curious :)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Palemos said:
Wasn't it you whining about being added upon etc eariler? That insta RvR created many people in the same area, meaning you get added on alot and hard to find any 1v1, which sucks. :)

Its about time Hibs got off their arses and defended their realm in my opinion. :p

Calo

Part of the furniture
luribeauty said:
What was wrong with hib haveing bled for insta rvr was it that bad coz it's in mid?.. just curious :)

well it wasn't really smart to kick mids out of crimt and then get 2 keeps in our own realm, guess where all the mids suddenly pop out? :p

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Guess alot of hibs, including me, was tired of having instaport to our realm.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
strange how midgard never volunteers for insta port ;)

glad it's gone - hope it stays that way.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
strange how midgard never volunteers for insta port ;)

glad it's gone - hope it stays that way.

Midgard is fucking white, and has no good spots to fight at that where you dont get adds.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Midgard is fucking white, and has no good spots to fight at that where you dont get adds.

he he... I did pee in the snow so it ain't all white over there any more :cheers:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Palemos said:

The fact that everyone trying to solo would be steamrolled within seconds of leaving keep perhaps? Or forced to roam empty zones.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
he he... I did pee in the snow so it ain't all white over there any more :cheers:

Doesnt really give better places to fight at tho unless you like to run around in piss ;)

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
people like you having instaport to our rvrzone is one thing we didn't like

people like me? who always run alone?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
>>people like me? who always run alone?

you have a loc in your sig.

/rude.

next.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Palemos said:

QQ!!

imo im happy its over, if u really want insta rvr let ppl take ur keeps!!!

well now atleast when i get a 1vs1 fight, its not 100% sure i get steamrolled by a few FGs

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
well now atleast when i get a 1vs1 fight, its not 100% sure i get steamrolled by a few FGs
you kill to slow then... :)

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
you have just multipled your cross-realmishness by 5x for creating this thread.This is a war,have you ever seen a realm in real life who gives away a little space to another realm so that it could war-fight-pwn each other without having to use boats?

sand-

Fledgling Freddie
Leathas said:
you have just multipled your cross-realmishness by 5x for creating this thread.This is a war,have you ever seen a realm in real life who gives away a little space to another realm so that it could war-fight-pwn each other without having to use boats?

Have you ever seen a guy been killed IRL and then type /release and come back to life?

:twak:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
sand- said:
Have you ever seen a guy been killed IRL and then type /release and come back to life?

:twak:

No, but it would be cool tho.....rampage....GTA Style ;)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
that Red hatred guys gonna love this thread :p Atleast we can RP being PM now and sit on bled bridge hehe

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
Insta RvR is nice. . imo all realms should give up 2keep each ..and take 2 .. have 3 insta port places .. 2 go 2 .. mMm

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Phake said:
Insta RvR is nice. . imo all realms should give up 2keep each ..and take 2 .. have 3 insta port places .. 2 go 2 .. mMm

That would remove the whole point since people would spread out over different zones again.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
mids are the israel of daoc, emain is gaza.
stop occupying the poor hib's land or feel the wrath of the bombers!

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
albs cant have insta port to any realm cause they have too many roleplay ppl who like take keeps at indecent morning hours, and is same realm who think a FG is 40 ppl + :puke:
mmm alb dont is the suposted realm of honor? why is the realm with more lame, usseles and retarded ppl then? :touch:

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
...mmm alb dont is the suposted realm of honor? why is the realm with more lame, usseles and retarded ppl then? :touch:

That's ironic TBH. The number of times I've been roaming solo and been ganked by FGM recently is obscene - have your Realm learn the meaning of honour before asking others to display it.

sirius

Fledgling Freddie
oi

Akyma said:
albs cant have insta port to any realm cause they have too many roleplay ppl who like take keeps at indecent morning hours, and is same realm who think a FG is 40 ppl +
mmm alb dont is the suposted realm of honor? why is the realm with more lame, usseles and retarded ppl then? :touch:

yep, totally agree so in the future, he, when mommy read your bedtime storie albs pls don't stand up again.

It's fine 2 take a tower now and then, but simply lame 2 take advantage of taking keep 3 4 in the morning, even so it's a 24/7 game, should be more fun for yourself aswell if u did't always fight npc's

Aetius

Fledgling Freddie
Palemos said:

We wanted DF! lol...for 10 min anyways... :clap:

Mylhia

Fledgling Freddie
reason why we did the keeptakes is just for the fun ppl had in taking the towers and the keeps. All ppl could join, and not only leet ppl ;) And tbh the way ppl worked together (for a change) was nice so we made it a whole day raid :). Alot of Hibbies where helpfull and did a very good job :) Was a nice day imo :clap:

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
sirius said:
yep, totally agree so in the future, he, when mommy read your bedtime storie albs pls don't stand up again.

It's fine 2 take a tower now and then, but simply lame 2 take advantage of taking keep 3 4 in the morning, even so it's a 24/7 game, should be more fun for yourself aswell if u did't always fight npc's

not all albs do this..

we responded to our keeps being attacked that is all........

as for ac rr, well could say i dont agree with them, cos i don't ... but as we have relics ....

nar nar :eek2:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
>>albs cant have insta port to any realm cause they have too many roleplay ppl who like take keeps at indecent morning hours,

Not like you go to bed as long as you can scrape a few rp toghether. :touch:

>>and is same realm who think a FG is 40 ppl +

A fg is an artifical limitation posed on the number of people who can work togheter and be affected by group spells (thanks god for crock rings). I don`t CARE about FG`s. I run BG`s if i can. I care about my friends (which is not limited to 8) and my realm. :drink:

>>mmm alb dont is the suposted realm of honor?

there is no honor in playing a lock. :twak:

>>reason why we did the keeptakes is just for the fun ppl had in taking the towers and the keeps. All ppl could join, and not only leet ppl And tbh the way ppl worked together (for a change) was nice so we made it a whole day raid . Alot of Hibbies where helpfull and did a very good job Was a nice day imo

Nice job at that :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom