Question about Irvr for Randoms/Solo/duoers

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
is dat why you were 3 when me and my mate met you close to Surs t4 last night?

You are still kids compared with denarius' zerg or daft-jarvio-washington-binfil or lxn-putoguss-yogurtina+ zergs. Damn, now even stinkbox is duoing me with koxine or manisb or even gustavson the skald. But that's the game, release-rebuff-etc-etc.

But, to answer to you, i (alone) was heading N towards Eras and passing by surs t4 when 2 alb stealths (you and your mate i guess) popped me in visual range of alb groundtroops defending surs t4. Then a trio of hib stealths that was camping in vicinity decided to help and killed both of you only to die few seconds later to them brave defenders of surs t4.

happy? i didnt zerged/popped you. you started the fight in the wrong time and place.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
IRvr sucks, i much prefer having to find a fight that get steamrolled by mindless zergs every other second.
I applaud to ppl who broke it!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Gahn said:
IRvr sucks, i much prefer having to find a fight that get steamrolled by mindless zergs every other second.
I applaud to ppl who broke it!
you dont have to go there,
as said before a million times if all the people who dont like it utilise 90% the rest of the frontires rathar than chase the almighty rp there wouldnt be a problem, since beleive it or not you are the minority

Hiolo

One of Freddy's beloved
irvr is fun imo even if you get zerged alot just rebuff and go back :)

Cya out in rvr /Fotis

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Eh, please tell me that you are not that pathetic mate?:/ That your only joys in life is to ruin the fun for others? That just makes one sad!:eek7:

Hmm...you do know, that you are speaking as a horrible minority of albs? Which could be seen by the amount of randoms who joined rvr during the Irvr session. Mate, you and me and the rest of us that troll the rvr section of FH is a small minority of the daoc population, and the majority of players dont even consider rvr a major part of the game. But they do enjoy it when there is easy access, since when they do go out into rvr they are basically high rr rp fodder unless they are in a zerg (and even then at times).

So stick to I dont want it and dont drag the Alb population into it mate!:)

/Charmangle

I said destroying irvr is one of my few joys, not ruining other peoples fun. That is just a byproduct. I enjoy breaking the irvr portal, particarly in my realm, if other people don't like it, then they can choose to stop me, or if they are albion, not get involved. Just like I can choose to stop the enemy breaking albion portals or choose to ignore it. I don't do it to ruin other peoples fun, that is not even in the equation, I do it to gain the kind of RvR I like just like everyone else here does their best to get the rvr they like.

As for being in the minority, its kind of funny then that despite both the hib and mid zergs which were sometimes larger then the alb zergs, there was STILL enough albs hell bent on breaking enemy portal to take the towers and keeps back, and not once did I see a single albion question wether we should or shouldn't and there was more then enough volunteers to keep on trebbing.

illu

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
I said destroying irvr is one of my few joys, not ruining other peoples fun. That is just a byproduct. I enjoy breaking the irvr portal, particarly in my realm, if other people don't like it, then they can choose to stop me, or if they are albion, not get involved. Just like I can choose to stop the enemy breaking albion portals or choose to ignore it. I don't do it to ruin other peoples fun, that is not even in the equation, I do it to gain the kind of RvR I like just like everyone else here does their best to get the rvr they like.

As for being in the minority, its kind of funny then that despite both the hib and mid zergs which were sometimes larger then the alb zergs, there was STILL enough albs hell bent on breaking enemy portal to take the towers and keeps back, and not once did I see a single albion question wether we should or shouldn't and there was more then enough volunteers to keep on trebbing.

I think you'll find you only got the keeps and towers back because it was late in the evening and we had to go to sleep, whereas albs have more people on most of the time :> But we fought to the bitter end to keep those towers damn you albs! :> There was a brief blip in the afternoon when the middies were outskilled (outnumbered), but the middies rallied back and got that tower back.

The ONLY thing I can say about not having instaport is that realmmates look after eachother more. You get more heals, more rezzes, and more a pack mentality, and everyone that is in enemy territory sticks close together and chews up the enemy. So it's still zergy, but people are more cautious. They take less risks, which means LESS RP for the Albs, so hell yeah - it must be a good idea! :>

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom