question about BM

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyka

err yes roll a bm and you automatically get groups, not really.

90% of the bms i've seen are poo, if you think you can fit in the 10% then yes, but same goes for all other classes.

stupid question sorry for being offensive but you really shouldn't ask what ppl think you should play for a class, if you enjoy a class and can handle it well, you will be wanted in groups (if thats your aim).

C

chruxh

Originally posted by Tyka
err yes roll a bm and you automatically get groups, not really.

90% of the bms i've seen are poo, if you think you can fit in the 10% then yes, but same goes for all other classes.

stupid question sorry for being offensive but you really shouldn't ask what ppl think you should play for a class, if you enjoy a class and can handle it well, you will be wanted in groups (if thats your aim).

That was about the most stupid answer iv'e seen, who might you be that feel an urge tell others on what to do or not do ?

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by chruxh
That was about the most stupid answer iv'e seen, who might you be that feel an urge tell others on what to do or not do ?

whats wrong with the answer? same as I would say.. play a class you like, if u play it well, you will get grps.. no matter what class (erm :p)

E

enli

but more usefull answer
bm is a det tank so more usefull then a champ
bm assist train is common and effective (here comes the skillpart they mentioned)
ofc pierce bm with a nice fang gets the 4 letter thingy :p

C

chruxh

Originally posted by Stallion-
whats wrong with the answer? same as I would say.. play a class you like, if u play it well, you will get grps.. no matter what class (erm :p)

That's a stupid answer coz of the fact that i dont needed a lesson nor to be told on what to make my decison on what class to play, based on that simple question.

S

sh33py

Can't say I've seen many necros, champs or thanes/ any tank without det get many RvR groups.. there's nothing wrong with playing whatever you like if you've got a guild that doesn't mind running non-standard fotm groups, but there's not many of those around.

Even if you're the best hybrid player ever most people will pick a det tank over you in a heartbeat, there's nothing wrong with not wanting to be perm solo or in gimped groups all the time :p

Bms are wanted for tank groups but you won't be getting in caster groups anytime soon, but any tank with high det won't be struggling too much.

C

chruxh

Originally posted by enli
but more usefull answer
bm is a det tank so more usefull then a champ
bm assist train is common and effective (here comes the skillpart they mentioned)
ofc pierce bm with a nice fang gets the 4 letter thingy :p

Thank you that was what i needed to know !

V

VodkaFairy

lol, you come here and ask a stupid question

receive a proper answer

and u whine

QQ

C

chruxh

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
lol, you come here and ask a stupid question

receive a proper answer

and u whine

QQ

You think that was a proper answer ? I was asking class specific, that should mean that ive been thinking about a rolling a Bm, hence no need for general advice about how I should make decisions.

T

Tyka

I'm a **** so I can't answer properly, happy now?

What I said is the truth btw, suck it up, and anyone thinking otherwise need their head examined.

S

sh33py

What I said is the truth btw, suck it up, and anyone thinking otherwise need their head examined.

No thats what carebears tell themselves while they're taking 30 days to hit 50 with their 50 parry 50 shield 6 weapon ownage thane and in the downtime they have when sitting outside their tk screaming how much they want a group they convince themselves they're actually the superior ones :)

Daoc is fun when you either have a class that can solo or one that is wanted in groups/can get them regardless, anyone that thinks otherwise is as delusioned as the thane :p

C

chruxh

I really love Bw and some of the people that roams here, you just need to make one tiny little tread and then you get amusment from daily postfarmers .. and who sets standard of what the truth is ?

C

chruxh

I do, mighty ruler of all daoc servers.

aka 14 year old pimple spotted to much time no life screen bleech
me who knows all but havent get laid yet !? :D

T

Tyka

aka 14 year old pimple spotted to much time no life screen bleech
me who knows all but havent get laid yet !? :D

If you only knew :x

Nice comeback tho, you gave a good match for being a total newbie.

Tell me something, do you also ask others irl what they think you should be? lol

C

chruxh

If you only knew :x

Nice comeback tho, you gave a good match for being a total newbie.

Tell me something, do you also ask others irl what they think you should be? lol

Sure i do, dont we all aim to please ?

T

Tyka

Uhm whatever, do as you please really, just that I think its extremely sad what people do to just get rvr groups, it's extremely shallow from my point of view, no offense.

C

chruxh

Uhm whatever, do as you please really, just that I think its extremely sad what people do to just get rvr groups, it's extremely shallow from my point of view, no offense.

I can second that, but after two years in mid and in need for change to stay in game i was only asking on how a Bm would be as class, its all about time spent to make ur char done and whitout money and bb i dont wanna spend hours after hours to end up at tk whit a gimped char !

E

Event

tyka did apologise if he sounded offensive m8

You are way too sensitive as his original answer was pretty reasonable if a little non-specific

tyka is new to hib tho like you so you could get together maybe and explore :D:D:D

V

VodkaFairy

I can second that, but after two years in mid and in need for change to stay in game i was only asking on how a Bm would be as class, its all about time spent to make ur char done and whitout money and bb i dont wanna spend hours after hours to end up at tk whit a gimped char !

lol, sure

u play 2 years and still don't know bm's are a good class? :p

A

azshara

Wow you can't say c-u-n-t.
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****!!!!!!!!!111111

lol xD

C

chruxh

lol, sure

That wasent my question, if it was a good class or not,

E

elerand

lol, sure

<breaks out the CO2 flame extinguisher> I remember asking for advice about playing a BM on the original forums and got a bunch of silly answers!

In the beginning a blademaster was considered a gimp tank, it's only recently that they have become popular for todays rvr grps.

I went and played one cos it's fun, they are effective (unless you compare them to a certain mid class) and back in the day were a challenge to play. Even I made it to the top 10 list of BM's there were so few!

In short, good class, desirable. Good player attached to that class and good players around you add to it. Same goes for any class tbh, even the non-det classes are fun to play, unless you hate losing ofc :)

C

chruxh

Originally posted by elerand
<breaks out the CO2 flame extinguisher> I remember asking for advice about playing a BM on the original forums and got a bunch of silly answers!

In the beginning a blademaster was considered a gimp tank, it's only recently that they have become popular for todays rvr grps.

I went and played one cos it's fun, they are effective (unless you compare them to a certain mid class) and back in the day were a challenge to play. Even I made it to the top 10 list of BM's there were so few!

In short, good class, desirable. Good player attached to that class and good players around you add to it. Same goes for any class tbh, even the non-det classes are fun to play, unless you hate losing ofc :)

Yes i cant rememer to have met many of them in rvr until recently,
Seem like a fun class to play, from what ive seen when encounter em in emain.

Thanks for a really good answer !

W

Whisperess

lol, sure

If you knew anything about your realm and how it used to be, Blademasters used to be at the bottom of the food chain. Anyone rolling them would be laughed at and shun from exp groups, not to mention being referred to as whiffmasters in RvR.

Troll.

Good luck Chruxh :) ( /wave from Shanae ^^ )

S

silverblast

Originally posted by Whisperess
If you knew anything about your realm and how it used to be, Blademasters used to be at the bottom of the food chain. Anyone rolling them would be laughed at and shun from exp groups, not to mention being referred to as whiffmasters in RvR.

Troll.

Good luck Chruxh :) ( /wave from Shanae ^^ )
We all know bms were the gimpiest class, VF said are. not WERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread