Quality of Excalibur vs Prydwen RvR

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Garbannoch said:
I expect albion to get hold of some relics soon - as good as hib/pryd players seem to be organised there is hardly anything one can do against such a massive zerg and off-peak-hours raids.

I don't like to give hib/pryd the 110% angel eye's look, but you're true...
hibernia prydwen is very good organised....
and I think if hibernia on excalibur is good organised aswell... I think even maybe stand a chance :).

bult

Loyal Freddie
Imo mid/exc will be on top of the food chain after cluster aswell. Especially Groove imo, they are the hardest group out there atm and i think they will be after cluster aswell, with a combination of good players and an overpowered realm. Time will tell!

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
midgard has all the toys and all the classes, if u can't win with midgard look at yourselves tbh :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Konah said:
midgard has all the toys and all the classes, if u can't win with midgard look at yourselves tbh :)

boy's with toy's;)

anyway's, I allway's have said Albion was the hard-mode realm, I played all 3 realms in RvR......I had to correct my view on that state-ment...

It's the player that makes toy's valueble and not the toy's that make the player valueble

bult

Loyal Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
thats bullshit, albion is no "hard-mode"
Who said albion was hardmode? We said midgard was better then the other realms and nothing else.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
How many classes does each realm need to have most of the goddies available?
Mid grp need 2-4 (Healer, (Shaman), (Skald), Dmg)
Hib grp need 3-4 (Druid, Bard, (Warden),Dmg)
Alb grp need 3-5 (Cleric, Sorc, (Paladin), (Minstrel), Dmg)

Not hard to figure out what grps is more fragile.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Listing minstrel and warden as something that are equally needed in grps only shows how little you know :D. Leaving Ligen without warden is gimped, leaving minstrel out of grp makes Alb grp stronger in most of the cases, depending who plays the minstrel.

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:

dont be stupid please

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
The alb grps that have done the best is grps with both pala _and_ friar

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:

And wheres Albions pbt?

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
And wheres Albions pbt?

Next to midgards, in the boarderkeep yelling LFG.

Actually, you have a much bigger chance to fit pbt in than mid, altho I doubt it would be useful seeing the theurg often spend most time in a fight so far away that most of the grp aint in radius for it.

?

:))

Belomar said:
What has that got to do with anything? :rolleyes: Anyone with an eye on the FH forums, discussions on IRC, statistics on Duskwave, events, movies etc, can follow the trends of the RvR scene, both for the keep siegers as well as the gank groups. It's not rocket science, but I guess I need to spell out my meaning in the future. Furthermore, while I never had the ambition to play in a fixed group back then (for various reasons), I did my share of high-end RvR in good groups.

But yes, hotshot, in the end it all comes down to this: I've been out of touch with the Excalibur community for the last year, and thus I made this thread to ask the people who do have an idea of the server what they think. No offense, but what do you really know about basic reasoning and logic?

"no offence". did he struck a nerve allmighty belomar?

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
With the prydwen hibs, I guess they'll be able to stand up to the albs on excal. I think the combined mids will be eating dirt in the relic wars though.

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
im really looking forward to how cluster turns out, but to throw my 2 cents in id guess it will make fg rvr alot better, combined realms mean more chars(atleast in my case :p ) available on your own realm..

were on exc a couple of times now and rvr was just, not good.. so only hope is really that we wont see 3fgs on stick much..

Marc

FH is my second home
4-5fg hibs on stick last night. Gonna be fun in clustering when we get the 7-8fg of pryd hibs on stick too

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
if ya played more then 1 realm, you know mids are stronger abit :p no point to argue over facts tbh.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
4-5fg hibs on stick last night. Gonna be fun in clustering when we get the 7-8fg of pryd hibs on stick too

we dont do such things... ><

u don't see many zergs on prydwen, though at keep fights you can, but thats not avoidable, on any server.

and when albs zerg... its mostly all soloërs who try to push hibs/mids back to their keep when theres insta-rvr gooing on and hib/mid pwning bridge whole time at beno bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom