/qtd

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Well cant say its much fun to play as a fg since muyfag custadia cuntos and some other random alb grp just seems to love fagzor eachother and run 3fg all the time, cant be easy to play a realm as albion i guess :(

The 500K+ rps your earning this week would seem to say your having quite abit of 'bored' success then :p

kivik

Part of the furniture

Best day in my life! :D Thanks Brite!

Gotta love Assassinate :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
imo its quite funny how the dw'ers suddenly are facing a fact with blocking that 2h users have been facing all the time, yet back then there wasnt much qq

the fact that 2h users have much better WS than a stealther doesnt matter ofc.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
the fact that 2h users have much better WS than a stealther doesnt matter ofc.

Nope cause u strike 4 times more than a 2h in the same span time, hence u do your calc.
Out of curiosity what's your spec?

C

Carss

Best day in my life! Thanks Brite!

Gotta love Assassinate :)

haha i wondered who that was :p was afk alt tabbed out with shields down, heard on vent "what the fuck brite!" i was like.... wha..... tabbed back..... oh :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Nope cause u strike 4 times more than a 2h in the same span time, hence u do your calc.
Out of curiosity what's your spec?

44+17 thrust 50+17 cs, 1575 WS

Gahn

Resident Freddy
44+17 thrust 50+17 cs, 1575 WS

So low dw i take, dunno if can suite infils, but with my shade i respecced out of high cs and high pierce right after the Triad changes to a more dual wield orientated specc and i found it worth the shot. Couple it with some strafing and run trough to avoid shield arc and u should do way better, imo.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
So low dw i take, dunno if can suite infils, but with my shade i respecced out of high cs and high pierce right after the Triad changes to a more dual wield orientated specc and i found it worth the shot. Couple it with some strafing and run trough to avoid shield arc and u should do way better, imo.

Can try that 1.88, however that would leave me with 34/33 thrust, I ran with wyrd spec earlier and it was simply horrible, got blocked/evaded a lot. Before you all jump to flame me that weaponspec above lvl 50 doesnt affect cs styles, well its not true.. maybe the damage stays same but defense penetration surely is better.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Can try that 1.88, however that would leave me with 34/33 thrust, I ran with wyrd spec earlier and it was simply horrible, got blocked/evaded a lot. Before you all jump to flame me that weaponspec above lvl 50 doesnt affect cs styles, well its not true.. maybe the damage stays same but defense penetration surely is better.

Uhm worth another try i guess dude, dropping from 44 cs to 39 didn't notice any noticeable drop in dmg, raising dw specc altho multiplies your chance to off swing, hence statistically raise your chance to land an hit, no matter what. Mind i went all down the road to lower pierce to 34 also (or so can't recall atm exactly), giving me 30+ in CD as base value.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Uhm worth another try i guess dude, dropping from 44 cs to 39 didn't notice any noticeable drop in dmg, raising dw specc altho multiplies your chance to off swing, hence statistically raise your chance to land an hit, no matter what. Mind i went all down the road to lower pierce to 34 also (or so can't recall atm exactly), giving me 30+ in CD as base value.

Have 30+17 DW now :) Basically can lower cs to 44, thrust to 34 and DW around 48 or so..

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Killing Muy is nothing special, i'm positive he dies more than anyone on the server on any given night.

most nights my ratio of deathblows vs deaths is something like 3 to 1. days i die more than i have deathblows are rather rare tbh. but yes, i die a lot ;) can`t blame the clerics running with me. most of the time i end up wondering how they keep me alive that long :p

^^ Crap positioning and always first target from most groups.

the crap positioning is something i`ve heared before. i guess ice wizards by definition position like crap and in a way that doesn`t improve their longevity :p. i`m also more likely to `distract` tanks away from clerics than most other casters. which often means ofc i end up face down instead of the cleric, but hey.

i guess i would have to respec fire and play as that for a month and see if your opinion about my positioning remains the same i guess.

i`m pretty sure i feature high on many peoples `must kill XXX, even if it kills me` list ;). hihi. i think i`ve heared most people say sometime or the other that they / their class always gets targeted first.... it`s not true. i get targeted first ;). (lol, my ego)

Reach him in melee range -> rr5 -> moc -> slam him -> 2x ragna -> caster assist -> dead Avalonian. :D \o/

what alternatives do i have ? root and run away from a tank in melee range ?

C

Carss

what alternatives do i have ? root and run away from a tank in melee range ?

try playing like you have other spells apart from moc rr5 and pbaoe and change your playstyle away from a paper charge tank.

people dont go for you because your dangerous they go for you because you make yourself an easy target to drop and because you moc insta at the start of the fight which is useless.

try watching enclave video with aurores and maybe see how he plays there when ice spec, your about 4 years too late for charge in, moc and pbaoe playstyle.

Septina

Part of the furniture
3:1 deathblow/death ratio.......... how is that even possible? And given how much you and your group add on any given night... that just baffles me even more. ^^
Usually the casters in our group have something like 30:1 and thats on an averege night. :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Oh look, it's the good for nothing stealthzerger that got killed when in a group of 5 vs 2 mids. ^^
Well played. :)

septi less FH trolling, get servers back online tbh!

Shadowss

Banned
aww you gnna give me a little tear?

Only joined the grp coz you was in the duo are you the troll? or valk? or dwarf?

Give me some soloers at this time and i would solo but im sorry everyone was grped..and it was 4 of us :)

not a zerg

and we didnt die to you so i dnno what ur chatting about

your probs to far up ur own arse to count how many of us there were anyway

Septina

Part of the furniture
septi less FH trolling, get servers back online tbh!

Working on it damnit. :( The hamster doesnt want to cooperate tho and is starting to become aggressive. :/

hamster_with_gun.jpg

aika

Can't get enough of FH
zomg thats fast google image search skills :O

Septina

Part of the furniture
aww you gnna give me a little tear?

Only joined the grp coz you was in the duo are you the troll? or valk? or dwarf?

Give me some soloers at this time and i would solo but im sorry everyone was grped..and it was 4 of us :)

not a zerg

and we didnt die to you so i dnno what ur chatting about

your probs to far up ur own arse to count how many of us there were anyway

Shadowss was just killed in Jamtland Mountains by Alkiz-Excalibur.
Thank you, come again. :)
Well played tho, you dying, minstrel sos'ing away and iping on 10% and Alkz getting Tipp to 5%. ^^
But who needs teamplay when you can just outnumber everything and get rps the easy mindless way.
By the way, nice going at Brynja also, mezz the valk, hit the valk .1 sec later, Zephyr the valk on 5%, yada yada yada. ^^
Amusing to watch the roglords play this game tho. Keep it up m8!

Shadowss

Banned
Lol ur making it sound like i do it all the time i was in that grp for 40 minutes..

i started trying to fight you at like 40% coz i got nuked by something from the tower... 1 member of the grp was afk and at the other tower We had to sos away coz there was like 6 of you there you dumbass

PLEASE stop thinking you are so l33t when you choose the most OP chars in the game to play ! Lol:kissit:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Lol ur making it sound like i do it all the time i was in that grp for 40 minutes..

i started trying to fight you at like 40% coz i got nuked by something from the tower... 1 member of the grp was afk and at the other tower We had to sos away coz there was like 6 of you there you dumbass

PLEASE stop thinking you are so l33t when you choose the most OP chars in the game to play ! Lol:kissit:

Aye, and your keyboard melted and Aims chair broke so he got knocked unconcious as Tipp accidently dislocated his shoulder and thus he could not spam his garotte key.
And who's making shit up now? xD wasnt a single mid in the tower and only me and alkz there, the mincer sos'ed away after you were dead, after i 3shotted you from 100% hp after slam. ^^
Get some spirit resists m8!

Also, met that mincer 'solo' when he ran too far away from his bumchums and what happened, poor guy did the exact same thing, stun, dd, dd, started meleeing and when i got out of stun and started whacking at him, he sos'ed away and ip'd. :)

And about the op'd class, finished template on this char yesterday, havent played it actively since i dinged it 50 when the class was introduced, so. :)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH

You are new to the game or?

Shadowss

Banned
LOL you are such a f***ing lier LOL

I STARTED THE FIGHT AT 40% AND I PURGED YOUR SLAM SO WTF! AND you didnt 3 hit me! so you are such a fat arsed lier

ANYWAY what do you expect me to do ..Try and solo an OP char and ur skald buddy? yeah right

And there were more! i know there was thats why we SoS'ed why would we SOS other wise :S we had already pwned u hardcorely once.

so stop lying again to try and make yourself sound l33t coz you fecking aint.

And wow? you killed a Minstrel with a valk? Woow? heres a medal for being to far up ur own arse dickhead :kissit::kissit:

Septina

Part of the furniture
LOL you are such a f***ing lier LOL

I STARTED THE FIGHT AT 40% AND I PURGED YOUR SLAM SO WTF! AND you didnt 3 hit me! so you are such a fat arsed lier

ANYWAY what do you expect me to do ..Try and solo an OP char and ur skald buddy? yeah right

And there were more! i know there was thats why we SoS'ed why would we SOS other wise :S we had already pwned u hardcorely once.

so stop lying again to try and make yourself sound l33t coz you fecking aint.

And wow? you killed a Minstrel with a valk? Woow? heres a medal for being to far up ur own arse dickhead

Haha, you're so cute. ^^ Does tossing insults over an internet forum make you hard irl? :D
And yea, you sure owned us earlier, 5vs2, but i guess thats the definition of owning for most albs on this server so well played is all i'm gonna say. :)
And whatever you say, the mincer sos'ed soley to save his own ass since i had him on 10% when he decided to SOS and IP AFTER you were dead. ^^
Anyway, keep up the good work, you're becoming a role model for your realm. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom