/qtd

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Got so pissed off after having one of the worst nights in rvr ever, not finding anything to kill, constantly getting duo'ed and zerged down. After this pinacle when I was at 80% and a warrior at 15% and started blocking/parrying like no tomorrow I decided I'm not gonna play my infiltrator anymore. Call me a whiner/ a qq'er/died in rvr zone etc, its simply not fun anymore!

sshot058md1.jpg

Kinag

Part of the furniture
What about your evade rate? :p

But I agree, the defense of a warrior is annoying, but you're head to head versus the best (imo) warrior on the cluster atm :p

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Well cant say its much fun to play as a fg since muyfag custadia cuntos and some other random alb grp just seems to love fagzor eachother and run 3fg all the time, cant be easy to play a realm as albion i guess :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
One terrible night shouldn't stop you from playing your char m8.. One very very unlucky fight I must say, but don't quit just like that :(

(gratz on rr7! Didn't know you already dinged? :x)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
that's not blocking

THIS is blocking
http://www.excalmovies.com/nixlog.txt.log

from just after the shield change patch
went to prelate mob in Labby to get the OTD ring for my shade for when I hit cathal valley
decided to do encounter on ranger as he was better equipped (shade was still in molvik at this point)
2 mids were doing the encounter
so being a nice guy I waited for half an hour, but they were either farming or camping it, so I decided to attack them after about 40 mins or so

seems it was a healer with a afk valk block bot
an afk toon blocked so many of my attacks it took me close to 15 minutes to kill them

I've a funny feeling they were TD members on US classic :)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
You're a stealther, you're not supposed to kill heavy tanks!
You can stealth and pick your targets, just don't pick a tank!

Well, at least that's what people say(i don't agree, btw)....
I know how you feel though. I face the same things with my zerker. It's hard not to get frustrated by it, i know, but sometimes you have bad days, sometimes you have a little less bad days. :) Just have to stick with it.

I wouldn't mind a rematch with your merc though! :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
You're a stealther, you're not supposed to kill heavy tanks!
You can stealth and pick your targets, just don't pick a tank!

Well, at least that's what people say(i don't agree, btw)....
I know how you feel though. I face the same things with my zerker. It's hard not to get frustrated by it, i know, but sometimes you have bad days, sometimes you have a little less bad days. :) Just have to stick with it.

I wouldn't mind a rematch with your merc though! :p

According to a statement made by Mythic ages ago 'ALL CLASSES ARE ABLE TO BEAT ALL CLASSES'. :p Might have been true back then but these days the game/class balance in 1vs1 are just silly. :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
'ALL CLASSES ARE ABLE TO BEAT ALL CLASSES'.

That is still true today.
You just need to bring enough of them!

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Aye, if you want to beat a necro, just bring half a group of the right classes!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
According to a statement made by Mythic ages ago 'ALL CLASSES ARE ABLE TO BEAT ALL CLASSES'. :p Might have been true back then but these days the game/class balance in 1vs1 are just silly. :)

OMG!!!!!!11 I agree with you!
Some1 launch the fireworks and call in the party :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
What class can't beat another class if specced properly, best gear(both ofc) and equal rr? It's all about tactics

Healer is propably the only class which can't kill anything really :D

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
What about your evade rate? :p

But I agree, the defense of a warrior is annoying, but you're head to head versus the best (imo) warrior on the cluster atm :p

Aye he is hard ,but I managed to take him down once in 3 close fights :).

Aika just keep reapplying Weaponskill debuff poison,helps alot.

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Well cant say its much fun to play as a fg since muyfag custadia cuntos and some other random alb grp just seems to love fagzor eachother and run 3fg all the time, cant be easy to play a realm as albion i guess :(

Out of interest, Whats the difference between that and a fg that constantly ganks solo players?

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR9L9-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I actually killed 1 rr1 buffed necro !!ooo0o0o .. ofc i dumped all :p
Heh, i almost killed a buffed necro one day too. I went rat mode on it and dumped all i had. Then Lasercry and gang came while i was on the pet.
I killed the pet, but i had so many spell effects on me, i couldn't even see the necro, so i died before i could target and kill him.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
its qq tbh.. if i didnt use ST and triple slam the pet .. i was a goner...

Phantoman

Fledgling Freddie
'all Classes Are Able To Beat All Classes'

'ALL CLASSES ARE ABLE TO BEAT ALL CLASSES'
my arse playing a minstrel

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Heh, i almost killed a buffed necro one day too. I went rat mode on it and dumped all i had. Then Lasercry and gang came while i was on the pet.
I killed the pet, but i had so many spell effects on me, i couldn't even see the necro, so i died before i could target and kill him.

Least they ain't as bad as they were before the AF nerf back in SI days.... remember rr6 zerker hitting a necro for like 14 damage mainhand then :X lol

Septina

Part of the furniture
Out of interest, Whats the difference between that and a fg that constantly ganks solo players?

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR9L9-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!

Out of interest, last night you were fighting a mauler on Opuluns, our group came, stood and watched the fight which you lost without any of us interfering.
Then, 10 mins later or so we had a fight at roughly the same spot vs the albzerg and guess who comes running in to add? Oh my, it was Belgorian. :D

If you want fg's to leave your fights it might be a good idea to not add on the fg's when they are fighting, especially not the ones that actually do respect your fights. :(

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Out of interest, last night you were fighting a mauler on Opuluns, our group came, stood and watched the fight which you lost without any of us interfering.
Then, 10 mins later or so we had a fight at roughly the same spot vs the albzerg and guess who comes running in to add? Oh my, it was Belgorian. :D

If you want fg's to leave your fights it might be a good idea to not add on the fg's when they are fighting, especially not the ones that actually do respect your fights. :(

Very True, Apologies for that! I was grateful that you stood and watched that fight, sadly, I hadnt realised that you had been hit from behind by a FG of Albs and did indeed Add, before I realised what was going on. Felt guilty afterwards if that's any consolation :(

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR9L9-Guildmaster of LOE
and throughly nice chap!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It smells of engage since he doesn't strike till later on.
Anyway, whilest clearly retarded, i beg to differ and remember when shield was useless, no dwer ever raised an hand saying: "Fuck this is retarded".

Kinag

Part of the furniture

Best day in my life ^^ (Not exactly true :p)

I think I would of cried, but I dumped purge and PS so it wasn't that fair :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie

Shot at 2007-07-12

Best day of my life. :)

To bad i took a bad SS, and i missed the rest of his grp.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Killing Muy is nothing special, i'm positive he dies more than anyone on the server on any given night. ^^ Crap positioning and always first target from most groups.
Reach him in melee range -> rr5 -> moc -> slam him -> 2x ragna -> caster assist -> dead Avalonian. :D \o/

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
imo its quite funny how the dw'ers suddenly are facing a fact with blocking that 2h users have been facing all the time, yet back then there wasnt much qq

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom