Q: Reg PvP server and Quests

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Me and three friends have rolled a Soc Chanter and Spiritmaster on the PvP server.

Was just wondering if you do a quest in a realm that is not your natural one .. is your reward tailored for your class like the Co-Op server ?

Thanks in advance

/Garok

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
You can do the quests, as long as your class suits em (eg, a cleric only quest can't be done by skalds or champions). The reward isn't changed.. but if you are a tank, you'll get the tank reward. Same like paly & armsman getting same rewards mostly aswell.

Keep in mind that you can only use helms from your own realm, and that 2h weapons (Two-Handed / Large Weapons) can't be used by mid chars, and that mid chars can't use thrust weapons. And same kind of restrictions for albion classes and hib classes.

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
I do know that if ya buy cloth from one of the merchants of the opposite realm in df you can't use the item even if it's cloth or chain. It wil say this item does not belong to your realm. Dunno if those same rules apply for the PvP server.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Tualatin said:
You can do the quests, as long as your class suits em (eg, a cleric only quest can't be done by skalds or champions). The reward isn't changed.. but if you are a tank, you'll get the tank reward. Same like paly & armsman getting same rewards mostly aswell.

Keep in mind that you can only use helms from your own realm, and that 2h weapons (Two-Handed / Large Weapons) can't be used by mid chars, and that mid chars can't use thrust weapons. And same kind of restrictions for albion classes and hib classes.

Ok thanks for the info .. but still confused about one last thing ..

Say Me (SM) and my two friends (Soc and Chanter) did an albion quest were normally in albion you would get a class secific reward (ie the Soc would get a staff with mind focus on) would the SM and chanter get a staff which has one of teh focus thy use ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom