Q about buffstripping peeps running around

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I'd rather just get zerged to be honest.

Personally I think buff shears should just disable the buff's for 1-3 minutes depending on spec.

That way it wont effect FG rvr as the buffs will still be gone for the duration of most fights, but once the fight is over your still able to continue without having to suicide.

Septina

Part of the furniture

Personally I think buff shears should just disable the buff's for 1-3 minutes depending on spec.

That way it wont effect FG rvr as the buffs will still be gone for the duration of most fights, but once the fight is over your still able to continue without having to suicide.

That would be a good thing indeed, it would totally stop fg's or bigger groups from shearing and leaving soloers, cause quite frankly, shearing soloers only to leave them is nothing else than griefing. :)

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie

Well if u playing with good druid's/sham's/cleric's in the group the buff will be back asap and for sure wont be gone for 1-3 mins. Actually the striping and rebuffing is a bigpart in the fg vs fg fights.
Avarage groups is really slow on this and losing alot on it in the longrun.
The bs works exactly as it should the only bad part is that the groups will be a bit more vulnerable after some fights.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Only other way I could see it be done is making the buffs inactive for 5 mins(on a shear), reactivate them if a druid/shaman/cleric recasts them on the target.
In that way soloers will have them back after 5 mins and it wont make much diff for the fg's.

Gethin

Fledgling Freddie
I get sheared on a regular basis but its nothing more than an minor annoyance for a sojourner.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
ur a bunch of hypocrits crying about anything that takes the fun away from u just a tiny bit .. not even concidering that this game has more to offer than what ur narrow eyes shows u .... if u ran unbuffed in the first place problem solved ...

Otherwise grow up, face that druids/shammies/glerics plays there tricks and u do yours ffs ...

Septina

Part of the furniture
ur a bunch of hypocrits crying about anything that takes the fun away from u just a tiny bit .. not even concidering that this game has more to offer than what ur narrow eyes shows u .... if u ran unbuffed in the first place problem solved ...

Otherwise grow up, face that druids/shammies/glerics plays there tricks and u do yours ffs ...

Constructive. :D

Lethul

FH is my second home

that would be great BUT there should be away for them to be rebuffed before the 1-3 minute time is up as well, otherwise it would be way to powerful in FG rvr

liloe

It's my birthday today!

Let's imagine a crew of 8 shades camps the locations where you come by. All have vanish3 and what they do is wait for you, PAx8 you and then vanish again. Now imagine they do that all the time.....would you like that? I just want an answer, no big talking about oh how different this is.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Let's imagine a crew of 8 shades camps the locations where you come by. All have vanish3 and what they do is wait for you, PAx8 you and then vanish again. Now imagine they do that all the time.....would you like that? I just want an answer, no big talking about oh how different this is.

That woud'nt be something new tbh :) .. tried that alot ... i'm not saying that isn't annoying but its part of the game .. u rebuff and try to take another road to ur distination or run along with some 1 else going that way ...

A tank wants to melee u down .. a caster to nuke u on distance .. a ranger puts arrows in ur back .. a shammy/druid/cleric only does what he's capable of ... since i play druid if i can't buffshare all i can do is heal and root .. not alot of fun solo .. then why dont i just get a grp .. cuz frankly its not allways a druid is needed or i'm on 2-3 hours in order to take a grp ...

And treatening, me or any other buffshares out there, with a fg of sb/shades what ever to gang me cuz i've shared u ... fucking hell u got a serius mental problem sistah !!

that should be answer enough for ya i hope.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
And treatening, me or any other buffshares out there, with a fg of sb/shades what ever to gang me cuz i've shared u ... fucking hell u got a serius mental problem sistah !!

that should be answer enough for ya i hope.

Hm =) You possibly never buffsheared me, if you play Druid, as I'm Hibbieland only on Dyvet (Wel ok, I have some lvl 38 dwarven RM with 10str/15pie). Also I'm not threatening anyone, I'm warning =) I have done big groups to instakill some lamer who runs around and I can tell you it's funny as hell. Mental problems? Hell no, I got ideas =) The stealth-fg was just an example of equal lameness, I'm happy to trample over you with a fg of visibles aswell to solve the problem :p

It was answer enough though, yes =)

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Good :)

And feel free to trample upond me anytime u like when i'm on Dyvet midg .. even though i hardly play a buffsharing toon there but i'm sure u can find equal lameness from my auger, sm or zerker :)

Well threatening/warning all the same in this matter call it what u like ...

well take ur ideas and enjoy the game as u like .... u wont hear me qq'ing about it .. its a game and ment to be fun .. preferably for every 1 but ....

/Cheers

Thadius

Part of the furniture

Please use y and o before the u to form you in your sentences. Makes you look chavvy if you use "u" all the time!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
that would be great BUT there should be away for them to be rebuffed before the 1-3 minute time is up as well, otherwise it would be way to powerful in FG rvr

Not really, no more powerful then it is now. Specially considering all realms have access and every single FG has at least 1 shearer, usually 2.

The only problem I can see is that no doubt with mythics poor coding it will probably be buggy and wreck the concentration pool on the bots as occasionally happens now.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Not really, no more powerful then it is now. Specially considering all realms have access and every single FG has at least 1 shearer, usually 2.

The only problem I can see is that no doubt with mythics poor coding it will probably be buggy and wreck the concentration pool on the bots as occasionally happens now.

have you ever played FG? it takes about 5-10 seconds to get the buffs that been sheared. if its gonna be a 2-3 min debuff instead it would be _overpowered_, mid love ofc since they have a dedicated moc1 shearer.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Only other way I could see it be done is making the buffs inactive for 5 mins(on a shear), reactivate them if a druid/shaman/cleric recasts them on the target.
In that way soloers will have them back after 5 mins and it wont make much diff for the fg's.

thats the best version aye :)

disdain

Banned

just like oldtime zerks and savages and dragonfang infils did their trick?

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
just like oldtime zerks and savages and dragonfang infils did their trick?

All part of the game ... u can't demand every 1 should use all there abilities just becourse they got the possiblity, the same way u shoudn't really whine like a mommas boy cuz they did ...

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Please use y and o before the u to form you in your sentences. Makes you look chavvy if you use "u" all the time!

Wow how long did it take u to come up with that reply ...

u must be special .. or atleast thats what ur mother says :kissit:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Wow how long did it take u to come up with that reply ...

u must be special .. or atleast thats what ur mother says :kissit:

In all honesty though, he's right, I hate that "cuz u r" spelling aswell, it's just so wrong :(

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Strip buffs ok, but get buffs back after 20-30 seconds, we not playing glast server. Its one of the biggest mistakes of GOA to give buff stripping. But they wont agree with that, cause they always think before they act.....

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
have you ever played FG? it takes about 5-10 seconds to get the buffs that been sheared. if its gonna be a 2-3 min debuff instead it would be _overpowered_, mid love ofc since they have a dedicated moc1 shearer.

How can it be over powered when it's a blanket nerf equally to all realms. All you will effectively end up with is both group's going through most of the fight without buffs, increasing the duration of the fight due to lower dps and the winner will get their buffs back after the fight.

And every FG i've been in or seen usually has a moc1 shearer, in any realm, it goes hand in hand with specing for shears.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
And every FG i've been in or seen usually has a moc1 shearer, in any realm, it goes hand in hand with specing for shears.

Only shamans can go moc1, it's retarded for either druids or clerics to spec for anything less than 3. And the reason is that they also need to heal, unlike shamans.

And yeah, shears should grey out your buffs for 3 mins or so, but they can be restored by a buffer before that period.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
In all honesty though, he's right, I hate that "cuz u r" spelling aswell, it's just so wrong :(

Well if I was writing a business letter to any of my associates i woudn't dream of shortening down the writen language but in here where its all about the amount of BS u can put into a 1 liner ..

I coudn't care less !!

:drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom