Q about buffstripping peeps running around

censi

Can't get enough of FH
one post by manish and a nice sensible post turns into a shit slinging contest.

That's the nature of FH, full of hypocrites or people like you who never wrote something bar an one-liner

oh the fucking irony

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yes out of all the nasty insults that fly around on forums how dare someone call someone else a lemon!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
one post by manish and a nice sensible post turns into a shit slinging contest.

The amusing thing is normally he posts something sensible then all the other leet wannabies jump in with their one used so much it's now faded past all resemblance of it's original colour one liners.

It's only then the shit slinging starts.

I'm fairly sure at least 50% of the population of these boards only log in to flame someone.. it's not really surprising that no thread can go past the first page without someone's ego getting in the way.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Yes, Manisch normally post sensible and not agitating stuff.

Surprise surprise it's a guild member that says this.

Everz

FH is my second home
Yaya, that's coming from the guy calling others clueless lemons daily :).

rubbish.jpg

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Buffshearing soloers is teh gay....if you don't like someone, kill him.

Bit hard if you are playing a class with no or barely any DPS output, and seeing that you get near 95% RPs from a kill when you only shear 2-3 buffs from that target I'd say for a solo Cleric/Druid/Shaman it's very well worth it to shear although you do sometimes rely on another person to kill that target and even if they manage to attack you then you have made sure their damage is shit due to having no buffs.
And ofc nothing gives a better feeling than MoC1 shearing some stealth zerg :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Bit hard if you are playing a class with no or barely any DPS output, and seeing that you get near 95% RPs from a kill when you only shear 2-3 buffs from that target I'd say for a solo Cleric/Druid/Shaman it's very well worth it to shear although you do sometimes rely on another person to kill that target and even if they manage to attack you then you have made sure their damage is shit due to having no buffs.
And ofc nothing gives a better feeling than MoC1 shearing some stealth zerg :p

I knew that you'd jump into that post sooner or later, being the master of buffshear +CL disease at 10% health, but I still find it totally gay. Tbh I wouldn't even do it to a stealth zerg and not even to the biggest cocks I know. If I start shearing, then I'm nearly sure that my target will die. Nearly? Yes nearly, because it's not really that annoying to buffshear someone who just stepped out of his keep. I mean it's a quick walk back and I can be sure that he can't kill me right now. Also I'm not gonna blame someone for random shearing in zerg vs. zerg, if you take part, you accept the risk of being buffsheared, easy enough.

If you want to zerg down people (quote: you rely on someone else to deal the damage), then so be it, everyone is allowed to have their playstyle, fine with me but at least don't behave like a grief player. If you get stealthzerged, bring more people instead of some crap MoC1 shearing. Just tag along some friends, pop them, kill them all and do whatever emotes suit best.

"Playing a class with hardly any damage output" is a pretty cheap excuse for that kind of behaviour imho. Nobody forces you to go solo if you already know in advance that your only tool to win will be MoC +shear.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I knew that you'd jump into that post sooner or later, being the master of buffshear +CL disease at 10% health, but I still find it totally gay. Tbh I wouldn't even do it to a stealth zerg and not even to the biggest cocks I know. If I start shearing, then I'm nearly sure that my target will die. Nearly? Yes nearly, because it's not really that annoying to buffshear someone who just stepped out of his keep. I mean it's a quick walk back and I can be sure that he can't kill me right now. Also I'm not gonna blame someone for random shearing in zerg vs. zerg, if you take part, you accept the risk of being buffsheared, easy enough.

I guess that's where we disagree then :)

If you want to zerg down people (quote: you rely on someone else to deal the damage), then so be it, everyone is allowed to have their playstyle, fine with me but at least don't behave like a grief player. If you get stealthzerged, bring more people instead of some crap MoC1 shearing. Just tag along some friends, pop them, kill them all and do whatever emotes suit best.

I said "sometimes", dealing with a charge tank or a Fury tank is near impossible if not suicidal running/kiting away from a charge tank is impossible so yes shearing to decrease the damage he'll do during charge is your only real option unless you want to blow BoF all the time and take a nice 10 min AFK after every fight.
The problem is if you start kiting as a solo support people often think "hey look a support class running from a tank let's help!" so even if you didn't stand a chance against your target and you had to run for it he'll still die but you'll get all the RPs instead of the adding group due to shears, you might think it's lame but you could also say people adding on your target is lame or running from a fight you have no chance to win is lame.

The whole deal of soloing is that your.. well.. solo! if you make a group to come help you clean out some stealth zerg it defeats the whole purpose of soloing but if you buffshear them you will know they will think twice about jumping you next time and having to suicide and boat/walk all the way back.

"Playing a class with hardly any damage output" is a pretty cheap excuse for that kind of behaviour imho. Nobody forces you to go solo if you already know in advance that your only tool to win will be MoC +shear.

You can see it as a challenge, I know I do.
Soloing as a support class is harder than soloing on anything else and you get alot more tools than just MoC1 shearing people but sometimes you are forced to shear your target else he will do too much damage to you during the fight.
And for me I am using all the tools I see viable to use in a fight (so sometimes a bit more than others) to get an advantage over the person I am fighting and I expect all people I fight to do the same.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
On a comical note :D

Some rr4 cleric called Pauley made a right monkey of me 2 times tonite taking my buffs .... Bad Pauley :twak:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
On a comical note :D

Some rr4 cleric called Pauley made a right monkey of me 2 times tonite taking my buffs .... Bad Pauley :twak:

Pft, why attack RR4 Clerics if you can't kill them / prevent them from leging it to a tower? :)

I know you have a wood modem and was just fooling around.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
FU!
without template i did loads tower capture missions with bb when i was about rr4 and i was so crap player that about every enemy killed me and bb if showed up, it was part of learning process how to play this game, but i´m not so crap player anymore.
This game isn´t ment to play bb stuck on u, so i don´t play that way.

Btw i haven´t ever buffsheared any1, not even once, and never gonna do it

Ehehe, I remember before cluster, me on hero and fhrank and some other nfd goons were chasing baby and bb all around the hib frontier most of the night/early morning. Whenever he lit up a tower, we would move there to kill him. We were quite surprised at his efficiency in moving around though. Tbh it was a bit of a pain, but it had its charm in a way:) Baby always makes me smile:)

Anyways, buffshearing gives a stupid amount of rp's and should be nerfed tbh. A solo buffshearer would prolly rake in more rp's in a zerg than a solo caster tbh. This due to the reason that it's seldom one caster gets a whole kill by himself. Rp's for buffshears seem to be calculated a whole lot differently though.

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Haha You gimp , didnt realise it was you :(

I did run into aggro on pourpose the 1st time you made a monkey of me ... didnt know it was you but thought you deserved some rps from me dying for a good show :p

P.S. I could have sworn you were wearing a SoM ><

It was a good night overall tho , even killed a trio all on my lonesome :D 2xrr3 loltappers and a rr3 tic and no pa/bs2 :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Only if you have space and time :p Solo fights take too long on Avalon before the zerg gets you so I only have 4 solo kills. One of those was done entirely using CL melee styles however, so yes OP shaman :p

traktorlove

Banned
daemyr,have you tried buffshearing people in agramon with this rp bonus?:> If i added on a fg vs fg or whatever with my shaman and buffsheared everyones basecon and str/con, then ripping them for rest if possible i actually got like 2,5k rps per target, ending me with like 7-8k rps per fight. Think i had a record of like 50k/hour :>

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
daemyr,have you tried buffshearing people in agramon with this rp bonus?:> If i added on a fg vs fg or whatever with my shaman and buffsheared everyones basecon and str/con, then ripping them for rest if possible i actually got like 2,5k rps per target, ending me with like 7-8k rps per fight. Think i had a record of like 50k/hour :>

That must make you really proud! Do you actually wank reminiscing about it?

traktorlove

Banned
That must make you really proud! Do you actually wank reminiscing about it?

Hey its classic us daytime groups, they are fucking annoying zergers. And fyi on EU i never sheared decent soloers on my shaman, however, the ones zerging me i popped rr5, malice, moc, and sheared em from everything

liloe

It's my birthday today!
The point is Andrilyn, if I see a "solo" cleric who just shears buffs, then I'll make that he doesn't do it anymore. You can MoC and shear vs. 2 maybe, but ask the Warlock what happened to him when he got 5 stealthers PA'ing and sidestyling him at once.....you don't live long enough to even press MoC and trust me, if I see lame buffshearers I'm gonna ask around for people who want to "take a look" :p

disdain

Banned
shearing and not killing soloers is as close to greifing you can come imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom