PWNED2k3 duel tourno [RESULTS]

O

old.Xanthian

*remembers something to do with Legion and an LW*

I also remember a few occasions a guild member being ignored by all LA when trying to setup a Legion raid.
I also recall that on the same raid Aragone had a strop about the loot distribution..

O

old.Aragone

lol

dont tell me you are still hanging on to the lw insident let it go its ben like 6 months :puke:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also remember a few occasions a guild member being ignored by all LA when trying to setup a Legion raid.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah right now as i am almost always the fella in charge of getting people on raides and i have never ignored anyone asking about a raide. :sleeping:

I also recall that on the same raid Aragone had a strop about the loot distribution

???? you carnt just say that, say about what caus i sure dont remeber anything after the lw thingy :rolleyes:

O

old.Xanthian

Ask Garax about the moaning about loot distribution, maybe he can enlighten you.
Must be a regular occurance for you to forget it, as Lara & Eleas had to step in and sort it out, and im sure you wouldnt forget that.

L

Lessurl

/ignores the bickering

One point, if u r gonna do it again pls wait for me to get the last 11lvls on my champ. :D

D

deygos

dont think the next tourney will happen within the next 3 weeks at least, also s.i hits so we'll be a bit distracted then

might wait for things to settle down and then...hopefully we'll have some lvl50 Vws and animists about

F

Fame

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
*remembers something to do with Legion and an LW*

I also recall that on the same raid Aragone had a strop about the loot distribution..

So that's why LA is some jerks who never ress or talks to people, looks down at other guilds and so on ?

lol Xanthian, you really put your self out as "the 12year old kid, without a rl"

really, go get a "life" and stop blaming LA for everything, maybe the game would be more fun for you then.

O

old.Aragone

Xanthian
Ask Garax about the moaning about loot distribution, maybe he can enlighten you.
Must be a regular occurance for you to forget it, as Lara & Eleas had to step in and sort it out, and im sure you wouldnt forget that.

sorry no you are making this up as you always do havent argued about any lott maybe about who claims what on a raide but ppl always argue about that well not argue actualy just talk ......
but i gues you dont know what talking is only flaming :m00: :m00:

M

Mirhen Morkir

<remembers Aragone refusing to re-invite someone to a lotto chat group after they had gone link dead>

<remembers Aragone calling said person a "15 minutes Fins Noobie" after refusing to invite said person to the chat group>

Greed and Arrogance tend to bring out the worst in people.

O

old.Aragone

pfft that was 1 big misunderstanding and he was in the lotto but there ws no need for him to be rude against me.

was getting loads of msg's at the time caus everyone was asking about lot exc.

D

Dinfar

HURRAY!!

/salute deygos :D

Was a great tourney, even though 2 of my opponents didnt show up and i had to wait a long time for the fights. And when it finally was my turn to fight, it was against my irl friend Ojaas, which maked me even more nervous o_0
I even told him to loose on purpose :p but i think ppl would agree on that he didnt, and luckely, i won :D

Just hope i will be in the next tourney aswell, as it was great fun untill i was up against Cori, where my NINJA!!! skills couldnt do much :(

And gratz to all the winners btw :bazbeer:

A

Aloca

Come and duel me, none of this nonsence stealthing and we see if you really should have won

Why should i want to meet u in tourney? U always win against me :)

D

Dinfar

Crafted armor

Btw, the idea about only crafted armor allowed would lock quite alot of ppl out, and i cant see why epic or smth else shouldnt be allowed

L

laenna

BUAAAAA

i didnt get noticed about a mage duel ...... next time plz send me a tell :( :( i will kick your ass :p

Laenna Montego RR6 light eldricht

Users who are viewing this thread