1st Trent
2nd Syrah

Druids--

to be finsihed tommorow

more info later

L

lofff

Congrats Tankster :great:

Its a shame i couldnt log in, would have logged at about 8pm but RL friend phoned me to tell i had been disqualified :D so didnt bother.

Would have been fun tho, but i do play daoc on my spare time, not that i "play" RL on my daoc's spare time ;P

mb next time ;) /curtsey deygos

ps: I really tho duels would have been delayed or postponed instead of droping ppl, but oh well, it happens.

E

Exiled

whats that ? two LA got 1st and 2nd ? wow didnt see that coming....

D

deygos

Loff ;/ waited as long as i could m8 but i felt since a lot of people where there and had waited a while the tourno could be finished on the same day - to call people back for the following weekend for maybe only 2 more fights was not worth it V the risk of them not being available next weekend

i delayed yours and dinfar's duel for as long as i could m8

C

cjkaceBM

Originally posted by Exiled
whats that ? two LA got 1st and 2nd ? wow didnt see that coming....

Sigh, all you see is the end.

Probably the best duel I've ever been in with Tankster, and I consider I did damn fine.

D

deygos

Exiled....whats that ? two LA got 1st and 2nd ? wow didnt see that coming....

heh well there where a couple of fights involving Tank & Arag that were close, real close but if you look at the draw lol...u'll see the top 2 players made it into the final which is how its supposed to work m8......:rolleyes:

all the seeded players in top 8 (bar a few who didnt turn up) made it into the QFinals bar the one real upset which was Tali V Dinfar

anyway we had some real classic fights in the tank tourno ;) was uber viewing, if only damn goa had put the arena near dl like i asked :rolleyes:

anyway the final draws as they panned out look like this:

tanksnew.JPG

shades.JPG

eldritch.JPG

barddruidward.JPG

L

lofff

its ok deygos, i will now dare tankster into a duel betting 1.3plat, so i get what belongs to me anyway ;P

j/k ;D

T

tankster

Thanks alot for doing this Deygos some points it must have been really frustrating with all the delays and people not showing .. but u kept the 'string's in hand :p

Awsome fights and sooo close .. :)

And Lofff i duel u anytime ;)

O

old.Xanthian

Must be hard to kill another class with all those RA's.

RA's > Skill.

T

tankster

Originally posted by old.Xanthian

RA's > Skill.

Xanthian ... what should we do ? no tournaments ? dont allow people rr# in tournaments ?.. this was being played and this was the outcome... all u can do is whine and moan .. try to slag people off who want nothing but enjoy this game ..

please Xanthian GET LOST in the cursed forrest forever ..turn into some bloating elf there is something all u do is show a bad attitude BAH !

O

old.Tzeentch

everyone appeared to enjoy the competition, never heard a voice of discontent from any of the people fghting there.

bitter, very bitter xanthian.

E

eiaals

tilykke!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RA's > Skill.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i give u 50% right, but dont u need sum skills to get da RAs?!
heaheahehaehaehaehiaehaiehaiheaheaheaheiaheai ENUF!

C

cjkaceBM

RA's > Skill.

Lol I'm RR5.

And I think impressed both Tankster and Aragone how close I came to taking her out. Boiled down to who parried most and who was the fastest at /face.

O

old.Mick

Tomask got beaten by an elf

haha

hahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

/em dies from laughing

:doh:

K

Korebwyn

was great fun watching, liked the NS fights most tho :)

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by tankster

Xanthian ... what should we do ? no tournaments ? dont allow people rr# in tournaments ?.. this was being played and this was the outcome... all u can do is whine and moan .. try to slag people off who want nothing but enjoy this game ..

please Xanthian GET LOST in the cursed forrest forever ..turn into some bloating elf there is something all u do is show a bad attitude BAH !

omg..!
Supprised you found time to log out of the game to post that, you feeling ok ?

The tourny was a good idea, but the outcome was obvious, just more food to feed the egotistical morons in Hibernia though :rolleyes:

( awaits flames from ppl that have never spoken to her, but claim to be her "best mate" just cos shes in LA )

D

deygos

hmm u know what? i think if i had banned the use of charges it would have changed a lot of the results

a lot of people who entered didnt realise that they could use charged gear or realise how much of an advantage it could be. I decided charges could be used because i thought it would make people be more inventive with their duel setups but in the end most people didnt have access to the drops etc

in hindsight if i do another tourney charged gear won't be allowed, and only player crafted armour/weapons should be used

T

Tyka

IMO, charges should not have been allowed, that's after all not themselves dueling, might as well get to duel fully buffed.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Tyka
IMO, charges should not have been allowed, that's after all not themselves dueling, might as well get to duel fully buffed.

good point. think aragone has no charges left atm after his semi vs cori ;P

also... was told nearsight wasn't allowed but bolts where etc... imho if you don't allow a certain spell in a curtain speccline you shouldn't just do it to 1 specc line but to all.

P

Pocyourhontas

Gratz to all winners and a big THANKS to Deygos for sorting it out, man u must have been stressed sorting us lot out :)

I have never felt so stressed playing a game, soon as he accepted my hands started shaking and i couldnt do shit all :) or maybe that was cos i was pissed out of my brains :)

FANTASTIC :bazbeer:

O

old.Tzeentch

omg..!
Supprised you found time to log out of the game to post that, you feeling ok ?

The tourny was a good idea, but the outcome was obvious, just more food to feed the egotistical morons in Hibernia though :rolleyes:

( awaits flames from ppl that have never spoken to her, but claim to be her "best mate" just cos shes in LA )

lol

coming from the sad bastard that messages members of my guild groups in rvr, to flame them on how they play..

remember comments such as 'going to camp the tk now?', sent to tankster from yourself?

when we never actually camp (wanna know how i can be so sure? cus im one of the guild bards and we dont really run a guild group without one)

remember that time in odins when your group got wiped by 3-4 fg albs, and then 2mins later we met them and totally wiped them out, rezzed your lot, and no one except spank said thanks or anything?

how about you let us play the way we wish to play? we dont cause you any grief or harm but you seem to be intent on harassing members of our guild..

next time you wanna talk some shit, feel free to send /tells to the DRIVER of the group, instead of someone who is simply stuck to him.

jealousy sure is hurting you bad huh xanth?

E

Erekrose

Congratulations to

Tankster

Gavon

Tyka

Reinagolfa

Trent

D

deygos

Pocohontas.......I have never felt so stressed playing a game, soon as he accepted my hands started shaking and i couldnt do shit all or maybe that was cos i was pissed out of my brains

funny thing is quite a few people in the duels said they was nervous, and i mean like shaking like a leaf which kinda surprised me, i didnt think people would take it that seriously and just go out to have a bit of fun but maybe my /as announcements added to the pressure a bit

been thinking, a few changes for the next tourney (feel free to add more shiat)

*@wot Tyka said :each duelist being buffed to the max....would make fights longer, which classes would benefit most from this?

*please lets have the top 16 players turn up in each tourney, it makes for much closer fights

*re: late arrivers - as was suggested to me (dunno how i missed this idea) collect the entry fee before hand so if people dont turn up on time...they forfeit their money

*the arena was NEVER in the place i wanted it, i will make sure goa gets it right this time (simple misunderstanding really) and it is right next to DL (original position was 20/10 before the parth farm and past the azures in connacht). however grats to them, they followed my exact design to have the arena long and narrow and not a circle as they first proposed

*i will try to make a schedule next time so people know exactly wot time to come on

*i'm not at work coz i'm "ill" :D and this is all i got at the moment

*some sort of lower lvl tourney, bg1 lvl24 was an idea but this is tricky

*also...hows this for an uber idea....GUILD V GUILD ROYAL RUMBLE ;)))....guild gms bring their 8 man dream teams made up of

2 tanks
2 casters
1 bard
1 warden
1 druid
1 shade

and they all go into the arena AT THE SAME TIME. they all duel challenge THEIR SAME CLASS TYPE and then all the duels start at the SAME TIME, last man standing wins the duel for their GUILD

so thats like 16 people fighting all at once, FRIGGING CHAOS if u ask me ;) would b incredible to watch

more feedback welcome, surely u rangers want in now?

T

tankster

Originally posted by Gahldir

good point. think aragone has no charges left atm after his semi vs cori ;P

also... was told nearsight wasn't allowed but bolts where etc... imho if you don't allow a certain spell in a curtain speccline you shouldn't just do it to 1 specc line but to all.

He used pookah lord mantle in the fight against me :)

and i didnt use a single charge in the whole tournament ;)

Simply because i aint got them..

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch

lol

coming from the sad bastard that messages members of my guild groups in rvr, to flame them on how they play..

remember comments such as 'going to camp the tk now?', sent to tankster from yourself?

when we never actually camp (wanna know how i can be so sure? cus im one of the guild bards and we dont really run a guild group without one)

remember that time in odins when your group got wiped by 3-4 fg albs, and then 2mins later we met them and totally wiped them out, rezzed your lot, and no one except spank said thanks or anything?

how about you let us play the way we wish to play? we dont cause you any grief or harm but you seem to be intent on harassing members of our guild..

next time you wanna talk some shit, feel free to send /tells to the DRIVER of the group, instead of someone who is simply stuck to him.

jealousy sure is hurting you bad huh xanth?

Jealous ? Nope.
Why would I be jealous of a bunch of arrogant 12 year old's that seem to think they are a cut above the rest and ignore fellow realm mates, and are rude and arrogant towards lowbies.

What is there to be jealous of ? The fact your all RR7 and play ALL day ? lol I'd much prefer to have a social life thx.

Your general disrespect for any member of the realm when RVR'ing just takes the piss. I dont recall being rezzed by any LA in Odin's nor do I recall msg'ing Tankster.. But I do remember getting pissed off and saying something on /as.
Yes you camp PK, even Qte said it in a previous post. Moron.

Im not just jumping on the "I hate LA" bandwagon, cos some LA members are nice, Corwyn, Lara and Thanny to name a few.
But those who seem to think they are "leet?" I think you should pack your bags and piss off back to Counter Strike where the other idiots hang out.

Now tbh I really couldnt give a flying fuck about your RVR "skillz", but many times have I/My guild been pissed off by your arrogance, and this tourny is just gonna make people worse, thank fuck Aragant(Aragone) didnt win it.

T

talivarevil

Well i thought the tournament was best thing in ages :) win or lose it dont matter its just fun to take part and all i can say is 41 parries!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread