pwned

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
pretty easy to get cap damage on sitting targets :p
if you refered me... No he wasnt sitting. :) he was running towards CK.. i moved in his front angle /stick and PA :)

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Aye as been said ive outdamaged zerkers in duels when i used my thid sb Bladebabe 3 shots was all it took,its all down to spec and armour tbh.
A fully buffed,capped,sc critblade sb using 2h morning rage (6.0 spd 2h axe) gives crazy dmg output with garrote.Against casters i used to 1shot most the time unless they were fully sc and buffed or i could if unbuffed and screwed up my PA still at times 1shot just using garrote,no pics so believe wotu will ;)
From my own personal experience a good critblade will take down a zerker everytime if both equal (ie neither buffed,or both buffed etc)

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
thats the highest total dmg i have noticed but dont often bother to scroll up and look :)

Attachments

• sshot047.JPG
    sshot047.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 74

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
heres my highest dmg with garrote in thid, using 2 handed tho.. not crits either

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
thats the highest total dmg i have noticed but dont often bother to scroll up and look :)
Btw Ashton... respec your ra.. Vanish1 aint worth it ;)

and btw. i still have the highest PA dmg in thid.. plz some1 beat this 24NS called Gotnls ^^

and yes.. he was wearing armor.. guess it was grey to him tho :p

800~ perfect dmg in thid is over kill.. especialy since i got capped Big-time :D
---
Vanish aint worth it until Vanish2+ =]

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Devilseye said:
i still have the highest PA dmg in thid.. plz some1 beat this 24NS called Gotnls ^^

and yes.. he was wearing armor.. guess it was grey to him tho :p

800~ perfect dmg in thid is over kill.. especialy since i got capped Big-time :D
u do realise that that (+805) ''perfect'' dmg dont really mean a thing, and u actually hit him for 404 damage ;)

and thx for the advice but i wont be respeccing vanish 1, although agreed it doesnt usually save u from 6 mids with a ns and sb there uncovering u all the time

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Highest Damage

Still have not seen a zerk beat my my highest damage of 314 + 304 crit.

This was with my 24 Zerk using using MR, post nerf but befire rr2 was possible in Thid.

Was on a yellow con friar, sorry no screenie saved, dont play DAoC now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom