pwned

Fingolin

Fledgling Freddie
omfg!

Rofl at this damage m8,if i was that poor guy i whould delete my char asap xD. :worthy:

Btw Chronic - Greek netcafe ownez xD :twak:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
the only thing I see pwned is the webside you uploaded you pic :X

Dukat

Resident Freddy
argh im curious now :(

Get a new host for the piccie or someone describe what and who was in it

Funkybunny

Banned
it was someone with less then 500 hp getting one shot while unbuffed.. woptifkndoo ... someone fuly buffed and most likely sc'ed since you have both a buffbot and a hastebot putting WAAAAAAAAAY to much effort into bg :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Funkybunny said:
it was someone with less then 500 hp getting one shot while unbuffed.. woptifkndoo ... someone fuly buffed and most likely sc'ed since you have both a buffbot and a hastebot putting WAAAAAAAAAY to much effort into bg :)
on the contrary
people do it to put as little effort as possible into a bg so they cant lose the majority of fights simpyl cus of equipment :)

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
i do the same damage with garrote so i cant se any special in it, specially as twolls have less qui.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I recently started playing BG (i got my inf to 23), saw bottler in there yesterday, hes ok... got a lucky crit on me when I was on 70%ish and took me out, i was like "wtf!?". one hits aint all that rare though, and the damage output there isnt exactly large when compared to some PA's.

kinda good, but tbh theres more to it than just large damage, imo.

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
i do the same damage with garrote so i cant se any special in it, specially as twolls have less qui.

I seriously doubt that, feel free to prove me wrong with a screen ofc.

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
So you moved mid now Xiimaso? Remember the duels u had with Embra last summer? :)

Here's my highest screened dmg pic from thid

Attachments

• AriakThid.jpg
    AriakThid.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 136

Bloodclot

Banned
had a troll zerk last week aswell in bg named zyphax.

15str at creation capped str in template etc.
5.4speed 2h axe fully buffed and got some nice 500++ (zerkmode) aswell with axe backstyle.

Bloodclot

Banned
Chronictank said:
on the contrary
people do it to put as little effort as possible into a bg so they cant lose the majority of fights simpyl cus of equipment :)

lol.....

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Strega said:
I seriously doubt that, feel free to prove me wrong with a screen ofc.
245 cap with garrote, what i usally get buffed on blue con casters or caster with shields down. Just deleted char so have to show u when i make a new bg infil.

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
Give bolting casters non-interrupt bolts and plate armour and 800hp+ (buffed that is) in thid and they kinda have a chance :sex:

Bloodclot

Banned
Oboy said:
245 cap with garrote, what i usally get buffed on blue con casters or caster with shields down. Just deleted char so have to show u when i make a new bg infil.

getting 245 damage with any char isn't that hard.
but the 99% crits zerks can do.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
bottler said:

I hope I meet u in thid w/ my sorc. With that damage output you'd prob 1 shot me (unbuffed) but who says you'll hit me :p - Kite ftw!

In other words, if a sorc uses his skills as widely as he can (or a cabby/theurg - maybe wiz) then he can't really die to a tank (hybrids are a different matter).

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
I hope I meet u in thid w/ my sorc. With that damage output you'd prob 1 shot me (unbuffed) but who says you'll hit me :p - Kite ftw!

In other words, if a sorc uses his skills as widely as he can (or a cabby/theurg - maybe wiz) then he can't really die to a tank (hybrids are a different matter).

Zerker is only light tank :p

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
3.jpg

Hurts aswell ^^
was a infiltrator.. prolly with crap armor ^^.. got a bit capped on my dmg there :p

birdwayjoc

Fledgling Freddie
bottler!!
I want a fair fight when u have zerk mode up and me dirty trix :D
we have had 2 duels.
1: i won by alot and u didnt zerk.
Round 2 ur skald pal mezzed me and u stared zerk side style me and u owned me hard (shame i didnt have trix). but what u seriously think in a fair duel with/without class ability?
Im the big green Ogre whoopz, think u know ;) just drop a pm or here if u want a fight

Helme

Resident Freddy
birdwayjoc said:
bottler!!
I want a fair fight when u have zerk mode up and me dirty trix :D
Sorry but fair fight and dirty tricks don't go into the same sentance if its tank vs. tank.

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
I remember some good old duels with Team the HO merc back in the days when I played Ariak/Embra in thid. We had alot of duels with and without class abilities. I won a few of the no dt/vendo fights(note: no strafing either), but overall he was victorious. The stun in the chrush line is a tad op imo.

Whoopz = Whoopzie?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
easily do 4xx damage on casters as 2h critblade :> , think I once did PA for 400 and critted for like 200. Gonna see if I can get screenie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom