pwned 2k3:RETRIBUTION tourno SIGNUP

C

Cronn

Friar
6L8
Not bothered either way about RAs i'll kick everyones ass anyway.

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by QuickS
Friars in with tanks please.

Friar vs friar fights r crap. Whoever gets luckier with evades wins :(

Thats same as any other fight lol, evade a poles stun style, you win, stun style lands, you lose.

The winners will end up in a big free for all anyway so still going to end up fighting other classes if your beat the rest of your own class.

As for RA's im easy either way, heck I have IP regardless, however its got to be all or nothing, through out the Realm Ranks

someone below RR4 who has gone for IP and can't use it is going to be far worse off then someone at RR7 who can't use IP as they'll have no passives at all.

R

Radghast

hurry up and finish in alb/mid deygos so u can get back here and organize hib tourny :)

alb's give him all youre support, this tourny was a riot on hib and with the rule changes will be even more succesful this time around...wish i could watch some of these fights :)

best of luck

D

[DK]hakke

Originally posted by deygos

this debate about active ra's...i am thinking that the rr5+ tourno's should allow all active r.a's and the rr1-4l9 shouldn't allow actives.

Still a r4l9 can spend all points on Active RAs to.
So i don't like that idea

I

i-r-e-n-a

Class: Cleric
Realm Rank: 5L0+
RAs' : up to you

D

doneagle

name : Cordell
Class : Infiltrator
R3L6
RA's : only passives
no potions,charges ( procs and reprocs ok )

S

Silenzio

Class :armsman
RR: 3l4 (i think not plaing him since ages)
Ra: only passive
No charge or potion, proc ok

also would be nicer to be without armour =)
only gear since u cant check if someone is wearing em,
but u can be sure he got no armour

just to see the real skill ov a player n not what his equipment can do for him =)

bb

S

Sneakyshad

Name: Shadowsneak
Class: Infiltrator
RR: 4L2 (atm :))
RAs: Yes

D

deygos

hmm getting mixed response on ra's, in which case best of 3 seems the way to go to resolve it.

also the friar thing, i'd rather lump'em all into one big tank tourney as it makes for much more interesting fights but friars are too strong!? i dont wanna scare off other classes from entering if they think they can't win it :] ...jury's still out on this one

also infils in with the tanks? ;]

and where the hell are all the armsmen...

radghast...wish i could watch some of these fights

no more wiz account mate?

...also would be nicer to be without armour =)...
yeah checking for charges and stuff is a pita, most people will have sc'ed gear and no original stuffs and some people will forget on the day etc so.....

dds will be allowed
no dots
no self buffs
no debuffs
no lifedrains

reactive ablative allowed

N

nightsorrow

no dots???, thats whats on 3 pieces of my armor.....:p

A

Afroninja

WTF, no self buffs?

theres one way to make all the friars lose :)

D

deygos

no self buffs from charged items etc ;] not nerfing class defining abilities or anything u've specced for

S

stighelmer

Stighelmer
Armsman
rr3|9
hell no :)

(although I have IP and purge, but still no fun with active RAs in duels imo)

A

alithiel50

An easy way around the problem of people who have uber SC gear with reactives etc would be to make it Epic armour only....

SC'd weapons are fine though, with whatever procs you choose to have on them.

K

K0nah

best of 3 sounds good to me, u choose when to use your purge/ip/dirt/selfhaste/reflex-attack etc and it may win one fight for u but it wont win all 3 ;)

very neat solution imo

best of 3 is like what? 3mins max? with an npc healer/cleric nearby ofc. will also go some way towards levelling out the luck factor, which we all know can play a big part in duels.

M

mcdonalds

With active RA's used, just imagin how long a pala v pala fight would last :)

Peeps would get very bored after the 1st 30min b4 faith heal gets used :p

Put me in for a laught

RR5 Armsman

In the intrest of public bordom no to active RA's :)

O

old.Affydaffymezu

Afun Mindbreaker
Sorceress 5L4

Ra: YES

Pet: YES

A

Apprentice

Tdi
Sorc R4L5

Ra's : No active, except for mcl tho

Pet : No

H

hysteric

Andariel
Reaver RR4
id say NO but i think it has already been decided differently

S

skile

Originally posted by alithiel50
An easy way around the problem of people who have uber SC gear with reactives etc would be to make it Epic armour only....

SC'd weapons are fine though, with whatever procs you choose to have on them.

Why go around it? I mean, some have great jewlery as well? should those be removed? :)

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by skile
Why go around it? I mean, some have great jewlery as well? should those be removed? :)
Most of the 'great' jewelery is easily accessible to everyone, so you only have yourself to blame if you couldn't be bothered to spend a couple of hours doing the quests or farming mobs....

Not everyone has the funds to get a decent SC'd suit, particularly the chain wearing classes for whom a MP suit will cost in excess of 30 plat once SC'd and imbued with ablative / reactive procs... ;)

S

skile

It's class vs class? So a chain vs chain? Or? May be merc vs armsman etc as well, dunno. But with your argument you are also saying all should play with their 40 epicweapon? Since a MP-sabre or MP-guarded raiper costs almost as much as full 99% chainset. Not all people have the time to farm a mp-weapon either? right? :\

L

loxleyhood

IMO if you restrict too many things in this tournament it merely becomes a fancy bit of number and stat crunching. Skile puts forward the point that not all people will have put in the effott to raise the cash for MP weapons. But shouldn't this just reflect the fact that the people who have farmed have more will power and determination?

It seems to me if anything else gets banned me might as well strip naked and slap each other with bronze dirks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom