pwned 2k3:RETRIBUTION tourno SIGNUP

D

deygos

RETRIBUTION tourno SIGNUP starts MAY 3rd

tilda can u pin this one down pls m8, would help a lot ;]

ok still no xml update but i want to get an idea of numbers so signup here stating

Class
Realm rank
RA's YES or NO

[if u think ra's should be in for your class....]

this'll help me plan my..err plans

there's 2bands of tourno's rr1-4l9 and rr5+ and i won't do a tourno if it has less than 4 people in it.

K

K0nah

Class: Merc
Realm rank: 7L7
RA's YES or NO: hmm tricky, well i buy RAs based on what will help me in RvR not what will help me in duels, if for instance, i was to spend all my ra points on passives instead of IP etc then i would duel better no? so umm yes or no? i dunno, i guess the answer has to be yes, passives vs IP hmmmmm

no charges or alchemy bullshit tho, plz.

P

[PS]Venom

Class: Paladin
RR 4L0
RAs : Passive ONLY. No alchemy or any of that shiznit.

A

alithiel50

Class: Mercenary
Realm rank: 7L4
RA's: No to active RA's, nothing that can be done about passives

It's funny how most of those who have signed up already are Mercs.... ;)

F

Flimgoblin

Hrm not sure I can be bothered :) I'll die horribly
However I'd suggest allow active RAs, just make it a best of three or whatever. No potions/charges though.
(and incase you're running short on punchbags for other duelists:
Fingoniel MacAlpine
Mercenary 50, 3L8)

E

Exinferis

Cabalist
lvl 50 R4L4
No to active RAs, (cause i got none :p)

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
I'd suggest allow active RAs, just make it a best of three or whatever.
Do you have any idea how long that would make the tournament take?

'Sorry, can't fight the next round yet, need to wait 25 minutes... I used IP in that fight!' :rolleyes:

S

skile

Skile, rr5L1 scout.

Alchemy = no (this does not include procs on weapons/armor ofc).
Active RA's: Yes (fair for those who spends on active RA's)

S

skile

Originally posted by alithiel50
Do you have any idea how long that would make the tournament take?

'Sorry, can't fight the next round yet, need to wait 25 minutes... I used IP in that fight!' :rolleyes:

Just do 3 within the 30 min time. When u like to use your purge/ip bla bla is up to u (in what duel that is).

S

skile

I will not participate if active RA's are not allowed.

F

froler-mid

Class: Infil
Realm rank: 8|6
RA's : YES

ALL 'tricks' allowed, BoF, Alchemy potions etc.... will be much more interesting.

not just the "i-stand-still-and-push-styles-duels'" :D

K

Kagato.

Class: Armsman
Realm rank: 4.7
RA's YES or NO: No, but will go with the majority (I have IP so nothing to lose lol).

Was gonna push for RR5, might stop at 4.9 now till after the tourny

:p

V

Vireb

Class: Friar
realm rank 5L2
ra's Yes , otherwise hugely unfair on people who spec actives/ passives i mean ip cost me 23 points , i could get a lot of passives for that. i mean those without actives will argue against those with will argue for , and tanks will be somewhere inbetween due to cheap actives.

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by skile
Just do 3 within the 30 min time. When u like to use your purge/ip bla bla is up to u (in what duel that is).
What's the point? By doing this you get one round in three which is, by your definition, fair... Might as well just say no active RA's and have it over with in 2 fights rather than 3! :p

B

bob007

Astic Boboskov

Friar 3L4

RA's Yes

Bobiskey Boboskov

Cleric 4Lsomething (has cobwebs and want cleric duels)

RA's yes

S

skile

Originally posted by alithiel50
What's the point? By doing this you get one round in three which is, by your definition, fair... Might as well just say no active RA's and have it over with in 2 fights rather than 3! :p

I don't understand. How are u going to win with only 2 fights? U need to 3 to settle it. Fair? well if for example A uses IP in fight 1 and win, and B uses ip in fight 2 and win they are both without ip in the last fight.

Q

QuickS

Quicksilver

Class: Friar
Realm rank: 8-9
RA's : YES. I spend 47 points on actives so wont enter if I cant use them.

O

old.LandShark

Your leftover points spent on passives are more than your opponents will have, even if they didn't prioritise actives over passives first.

T

Tigerius

Cleric R6L1 boycotting the tournament since too many Albs have to take this too seriously and whine about how many points they have into different RA's not benefitting them. I'm a Cleric, a large portion of my specpoints and RA points won't benefit me either way. Live with it.

O

old.LandShark

Minstrel
5L1
Boycotting this tournament because public humiliation isn't the win ;|

N

nightsorrow

Sniper
RR5 :D:D:D:D:D:D gratz me
no bullshit things, just YOU, no charges no RA, no nothing, :p

D

deygos

ok there won't b any alcy stuff etc at all

no charges

but procs/dd's etc on sc'ed armour is fine.

this debate about active ra's...i am thinking that the rr5+ tourno's should allow all active r.a's and the rr1-4l9 shouldn't allow actives.

also i wanna make something clear....u will only be fighting SAME CLASS, this isn't a free for all tourno so a cleric won't ever meet a scout etc*

still undecided on this best of 3 rounds thing (too time consuming) although i may do it for the final stages.

*the only debate is the tanks tourno where i still aint decided if friars should go in with arms v mercs v paladins

other than that its cleric v clerics etc... i want minimum 4 people per class tourno otherwise consider that particular tourney cancelled ;)

in any case the winners from each of their sections will meet up in a free for all tourney..totally random draw

by the end of it all we should have an amateur champ and a pro champ ;]

Q

QuickS

*the only debate is the tanks tourno where i still aint decided if friars should go in with arms v mercs v paladins

Friars in with tanks please.

Friar vs friar fights r crap. Whoever gets luckier with evades wins :(

Users who are viewing this thread