PWNED!!1! By Noler Noobie Tours

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Is it just me, or is this poor guy seriously pissed off at being outskilled by Alpha and is desperately trying to prove himself on the forum? :D I can almost sense the held-back tears when he was writing this. :m00:
hey ma, look at what I wrote on the forum, arent I clever?

You misread, my little ani and 6 fungi outskilled Alpha for quite some time, took him like 5-10 minutes to kill a grey caster and a druid, in which time he was lucky that help didnt come by. That was the plan to survive as long as possible to keep him visible and vulnerable because obviously I couldnt win and because he has an aversion to losing. Part 2 of the plan was to get rid of him, which was successful, he didnt come back.

Any monkey can play a rr10 ml10 mincer even badly and still win vs nearly any class in the game, the 4 classes that can find them cant catch them and the 2 classes that can catch them cant find them.

Hide, run, mez, press I win button 1 (zephyr), press I win button 2 (instastun), and have your you cant win button 1 ready (sos) in case of adds, thats all the "skill" you need for 1k rp every 2 minutes :worthy:

0 respect for mincer players because of the mess Mythic has made of the class, go play a scout or infil.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
PJS said:
...go play a scout or infil.

lol, infil is possibly the easiest solo class to play in the game mate.

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
lol @ "win button 1, win button 2 and you can't win button" hahahah! nice way to put it :clap:

- and with this not said that I agree to anything in the debate. I just found the expression amuzing :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
PJS said:
Hide, run, mez, press I win button 1 (zephyr), press I win button 2 (instastun), and have your you cant win button 1 ready (sos) in case of adds, thats all the "skill" you need for 1k rp every 2 minutes :worthy:

0 respect for mincer players because of the mess Mythic has made of the class, go play a scout or infil.

I believe I missed the hype Alpha made to get after TOA RR0 ---> RR10 .

Oh wait; he probably got 95% + of his RP without TOA-stuff, Zephyr and stuff.

FZ is bollocks; but not only on mincers; its bollocks on all classes. I can only imagine what my ranger could do with FZ (I didnt do ML's with it) but 12 seconds free arrowing on anything without a chance to get blocked/evaded get purged or IP'ed on sounds like easy-mode to me 1 vs 1.

They shuold just remove FZ or make it so you are immune to melee/magic while Zyphered. Sounds also like a nice fix for grapple :D

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
FZ is bollocks; but not only on mincers; its bollocks on all classes. I can only imagine what my ranger could do with FZ (I didnt do ML's with it) but 12 seconds free arrowing on anything without a chance to get blocked/evaded get purged or IP'ed on sounds like easy-mode to me 1 vs 1.

it's especially bollox on a stealthing class with shade mode in this case. You don't even know where you are being zephyr'd from.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I actually find it more upsetting that Mid Healers were awarded Sojourner than stealthers having it. I mean, hell-ooo, phase shift on a primary healer, and 3xFZ to top if off in a Mid gank group?

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye, that 3 sec stun is such an I WIN situation. They can do like maximum 200 damage in that time(Maybe 400 if they use insta shouts, but not like they can't use that without havin' the bitch stunned. ^

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
bahamot said:
Michael Moore pwn tbh.
70% still. If LOD alliance didnt miss the range from start, we would have pwned it :p

BoB Didin't even know it :p

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
lol, infil is possibly the easiest solo class to play in the game mate.
mincer is easier atm and gets more kills in a safer way

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
etcetra said:
Aye, that 3 sec stun is such an I WIN situation. They can do like maximum 200 damage in that time(Maybe 400 if they use insta shouts, but not like they can't use that without havin' the bitch stunned. ^
Its not 3 sec anymore (9*0.74 = 6.666), and it is very much an I win button combined with zephyr. It is also you cant win button 2 for when an enemy stealther attacks, PA, instastun, mez (optional), cya, or crit shot, face, sprint, instastun etc...

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
PJS said:
Its not 3 sec anymore (9*0.74 = 6.666), and it is very much an I win button combined with zephyr. It is also you cant win button 2 for when an enemy stealther attacks, PA, instastun, mez (optional), cya, or crit shot, face, sprint, instastun etc...
you ever played a minstrel? or didnt I understand the sentence you wrote? :D
quite sure minstrels cant crit shot :p

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
oh, and I usealy use instant stun before zephyr, if it looks like a very easy fight I save zephyr for more people :D

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
bahamot said:
you ever played a minstrel? or didnt I understand the sentence you wrote? :D
quite sure minstrels cant crit shot :p
thats the vs archer defence muppet :p

Calo

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
I actually find it more upsetting that Mid Healers were awarded Sojourner than stealthers having it. I mean, hell-ooo, phase shift on a primary healer, and 3xFZ to top if off in a Mid gank group?

not everybody is a pro...
not everybody reads all daoc stuff he can find on the internet...

Dweller

Fledgling Freddie
PJS said:
Any monkey can play a rr10 ml10 mincer even badly and still win vs nearly any class in the game, the 4 classes that can find them cant catch them and the 2 classes that can catch them cant find them.

However, a monkey can't get to rr10 in the first place. And if a low level animist + bot can hold of a rr10 player, you're not showing the rr10 player as skill-less, you're just demonstrating why animists need a good whack with the nerf bat.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
PJS said:

Minstrels get perforate artery and crit shot?

I think you're on drugs mate, yes Alpha is hard, he has been hard for as long as I can remember. He was hard when mincers were crap, he's harder now with FZ, but don't imply that he wins because his char is overpowered.

He wins because he knows his class inside and out, has all the right ml's, ra's and items, is dedicated, patient and various other things. I hate being killed by him, I hate how he always attacks at the perfect time, I hate the fact that his ra's/ml's are always up but I respect the fact that he is a good player and I am not bitter about losing. I have beaten my fair share of minstrels when I've been solo, but never once killed him.

You sound like a bitter whiner in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom