PWNED!!1! By Noler Noobie Tours

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Was taking a noobie mate out to show him the frontier, and stumbled onto u lot, used much CAPS in /as ;)

Was gonna mezz you lot but alpha zephyr'd me again :/ I think I hate alpha more then Michael Moore.

Big up on the mini raid was very sneaky, top marks too you were unlucky. ;)

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
Was taking a noobie mate out to show him the frontier, and stumbled onto u lot, used much CAPS in /as

Was gonna mezz you lot but alpha zephyr'd me again :/ I think I hate alpha more then Michael Moore.

Big up on the mini raid was very sneaky, top marks too you were unlucky.

Alpha wasnt there :) (unless he was stealthed watching us)

it was LOD allience . so LOD / FC (but they died n released before started) N.O and SF and we invited JD latter on , think we had 30-40 peeps at our peak when Jd came.

we wasnt sure if it were you or the celt who came to keep .... cos sunwolf spamming bg to stop firing in caps lol and we all sat n waited for the low lvl who arrived at keep.... 5 mins later we saw 2 hibs on hill behind us . we kill them and next min zerg of hibs streamed down hill :)

wont be long before relics r ours again tho

p.s Thnx to Kirennia for leading a fab raid , and nerf toursits fucking it up :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
We had a problem early on that screwed us up really else woulda taken half the time but we still wouldn't have been done by the time you saw us ;) 32 of us total until 10 minutes before you saw us when JD FG turned up.

We would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky kids! ;)

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
Michael Moore pwn tbh.
70% still. If LOD alliance didnt miss the range from start, we would have pwned it :p

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Great attempt, a lot more potential than herbals raid tbh!

Good job kir! xD

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
I was there ;)

I followed you in shade mode Nol...started from by the blue con mid/alb invader mobs by cyclops tower and ended up down by the relic keep (the newbie you took on a tour is a rl friend of Slytaes and i had met him earlier, so was intrigued as to where you wre going when you turned right down by the bloodletters ;)) .... wasnt much of a tour though, you hugged zone wall all the way down ;)

Saevus

Fledgling Freddie
omg if alpha only would have killed them before the reached relic keep :twak:

Was a fun raid tho, can't w8 to take those relics home ;)

Iolas

Fledgling Freddie
Tnx to Kir for organizing this one, after the long wait, standing around doing nothing we had a great time.

tnx to SF for uber guard engagement ;)

and the rest ofc for spamming trebs :clap:

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Saevus said:

He doesnt attack without zephyr ready :p
Oh and lvl 33 animist with 6 lvl 24 shrooms > Alpha :flame:

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
PJS said:
He doesnt attack without zephyr ready :p
Oh and lvl 33 animist with 6 lvl 24 shrooms > Alpha :flame:

Except you didnt, and you and your druid died :kissit:

But yes, 6 shrooms hitting for 40-60 damage a pop does hurt - but i got that 50 druid eventaully ;)

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Alpha Male said:
I was there ;)

I followed you in shade mode Nol...started from by the blue con mid/alb invader mobs by cyclops tower and ended up down by the relic keep (the newbie you took on a tour is a rl friend of Slytaes and i had met him earlier, so was intrigued as to where you wre going when you turned right down by the bloodletters ;)) .... wasnt much of a tour though, you hugged zone wall all the way down ;)

yeah, got reports that there were some people seen around scathaig, so decided to check whilst giving (sly's rl mate happens to be my rl mate too a tour, kill 2 birds with one stone etc. Seemed like a good thing tbh :D

PS I hate that ffing shade mode, on you especially, I panned a lot because he was lagging and didn't see you at all.

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
I got pretty close to you at one point as well Nol...you stopped on the zone wall around the corner from me and i practically ran straight into you ;)

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
nol said:
yeah, got reports that there were some people seen around scathaig, so decided to check whilst giving (sly's rl mate happens to be my rl mate too a tour, kill 2 birds with one stone etc. Seemed like a good thing tbh :D

PS I hate that ffing shade mode, on you especially, I panned a lot because he was lagging and didn't see you at all.
I dont think there is anything worse than standing 30 feet from a archer you cant see and that AINT stealthed and he crits you and you still cant see where they are.

Still getting to grips with /face nuke nuke nuke when I cant actually see anything :( tis very odd.

Dordanov

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
We had a problem early on that screwed us up really else woulda taken half the time but we still wouldn't have been done by the time you saw us ;) 32 of us total until 10 minutes before you saw us when JD FG turned up.

We would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky kids! ;)

Yeah, we were doing great indeed.. too bad some lowbies came to ruin our party :p

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
Alpha Male said:
I was there ;)

did you kill the guard at scaitag? :D

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Alpha Male said:
Except you didnt, and you and your druid died

But yes, 6 shrooms hitting for 40-60 damage a pop does hurt - but i got that 50 druid eventaully
:worthy:
such skills killing an exp'ing greycon animist and druid bot with a rr10 ml10 mincer, I especially liked the way you made such a mess of it :kissit:

gonna e-bay when zephyr gets nerfed? :flame:

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Saevus said:

all ur fault alpha !!! xDD
;)

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Alpha Male said:
I got pretty close to you at one point as well Nol...you stopped on the zone wall around the corner from me and i practically ran straight into you ;)

Hahahahaha I thought you were a bocaihde I had aggro'd lol.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
PJS said:
:worthy:
such skills killing an exp'ing greycon animist and druid bot with a rr10 ml10 mincer, I especially liked the way you made such a mess of it :kissit:

zephyr makes him pretty much impossible, but he's been as close to for ages anyway, don't see why he would give up now. Especially when he gets up so many peoples noses.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
didnt you quit nol
yes, but I still got a bout 3 months of money left on my alb spy, so I come back for raid warning's.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
PJS said:
Is it just me, or is this poor guy seriously pissed off at being outskilled by Alpha and is desperately trying to prove himself on the forum? :D I can almost sense the held-back tears when he was writing this. :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom