Public Enemy

S

stunned

imo :
Really skilled groups Mid > Hib > Alb
Semi skilled groups Alb > Mid > Hib

Very skilled mid groups can outlive bof*2 and sos and turn the fight around. If not that skilled assisting alb groups will win the fight before bof wears off.

Moc and boad both short duration but Alb has very little aoe compared to 3 healers+shammy and thus isnt as big threat to Hib pbaoe teams. ( talking tankgroups )

Hib teams that dont box in the right time, get pets on the rigth classes etc is very easy to beat. No matter if meele or caster heavy.

F

faderullan

Originally posted by stunned
imo :
Really skilled groups Mid > Hib > Alb
Semi skilled groups Alb > Mid > Hib

Very skilled mid groups can outlive bof*2 and sos and turn the fight around. If not that skilled assisting alb groups will win the fight before bof wears off.

Moc and boad both short duration but Alb has very little aoe compared to 3 healers+shammy and thus isnt as big threat to Hib pbaoe teams. ( talking tankgroups )

Hib teams that dont box in the right time, get pets on the rigth classes etc is very easy to beat. No matter if meele or caster heavy.

Yep, thats exactly how it is.

H

Harm

I think most whines are based on personal experiences. A skilled mid or hib grp can do just as well as a skilled alb group.

Z

zapzap

Lets swap accounts and try, my setup for alb group close enough to what PE uses just have to swap 1 class and respec 2 :)

Would be fun

Zapsi

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by faderullan
Hows your alb setup?

Good and well hidden away :p
Seen it used 1 time , some random alb group had it 1 day guess they didnt know how good it was.

F

faderullan

Originally posted by zapzap
Lets swap accounts and try, my setup for alb group close enough to what PE uses just have to swap 1 class and respec 2 :)

Would be fun

Zapsi

First the obvious ones...
2cleric
1sorcerer
1paladin
1minstrel

Then only swap 1.. That means:
2merc

Last one... Reaver? Polearmsmen? Minstrel for second sos? Earth theurg who spams pets?

Respec 2.. 1 of em is probably respec one cleric to rej/smite
Second i cant think of..

O

old.Morchaoron

most likely its shit :m00:

what we usually use is:

1 sorcerer
1 minstrel
2 clerics
1 paladin
3 tanks (polearms or merc (or 1 friar/reaver))

we tried to swap one tank with a 50 deathsight necro once (me)

although the debuffs are great the pet gets interrupted for ~8 seconds when any spell lands on him and the FP (necro quickcast) doesnt work very well either when interrupted by magic, dies in 3 spells and groupheal doesnt heal him...

I

ignore

a saracen shield armsman, to guard the clerics/sorc :eek:

A

afrodite_mid

Why did you have to turn this into a post about group setups and the strongest realm and such. :(

This was a salute to Public Enemies so let it be that.

O

old.linnet

Originally posted by ignore
a saracen shield armsman, to guard the clerics/sorc :eek:

body/spirit cab for disease and debuffs (is what I'd like to try)

Users who are viewing this thread